(24 M) Another old Diary

Guess I’ll be celebrating two things on that day then :joy:

6 Likes

Day 7

Study: 6hrs 50 min
Exercise :white_check_mark:: Next day of all 6 series, day 13 of hiit cardio series was brutal.
Morning Routine :white_check_mark:
Evening Meditation :white_check_mark:
Last night’s sleep: Slept around 12:45 after watching rango, good movie the line which hit me hard was “no man can walk out on his own story”.
Woke up at 7:53, also took a 1 hour nap in the day, kept an alarm after 30 min but it extended to 1 hour as I was kind of tired :sweat_smile:

Spent some time in the evening playing with all the dogs, we have 5 dogs now :joy:, including Teddy’s one brother and two sisters, they might run away after sometime but for now we are feeding them.
Also I was on a detox today till 10:30 pm.
Other than that It was a draw between me and my friends somehow we both did 6hrs 50 min study​:joy::joy:, but I lost from @Dean_Ambrose , he did 7 hours :man_facepalming::joy:.
Can’t remember anything else special, it is 12:36 already but I need to watch B99 :sweat_smile:, I will watch 1 ep and sleep around 1, aiming to wakeup before 8:30 :sweat_smile:. :v:

6 Likes

Its only gonna get worse!:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: I guess it’s the 25-5 sec interval right?

2 Likes

Yuss repeated for a 10 min routine, but I missed it today :joy:.
Also when am I supposed to switch to 3 workout videos one day and 2 the other? I have completed day 9 yet.

3 Likes

Depends on the total time it takes da. If all of it together is too much for you then split it

1 Like

25-5 or Which intensity level with 5 seconds rest are always the hardest. 5 seconds feela like nothing

1 Like

It is good as of now, whole routine takes me about 1 hour, I can manage that, but I end up missing cardio series sometimes :sweat_smile:. I am really loving the whole routine everyday, I really want to continue with all 6 series everyday but can’t devote that much time, I will split when the whole routine starts taking more time than I can manage.

4 Likes

Day 8

Study: 3hrs 10 min :man_facepalming:
Exercise :white_check_mark:: Warm up, stretching and day 9 of all 5 weight training series.
Morning Routine :white_check_mark:
Evening Meditation :white_check_mark:
Last night’s sleep: Slept at 1:15 :sweat_smile: after watching 1 ep B99, woke up at 8:25.

Spent a lot of time in the day on RC, it was a good talk tho, but I missed my daytime nap because of that and I was pretty unproductive after that :sweat_smile:, Lesson learned : don’t miss your daytime nap and don’t use internet until you complete your daytime nap :joy:.
Also one of my friends called me in the evening, we haven’t talked in like 4-5 months so we had a good talk about half an hour.
Tomorrow we are making chhole bhature for brunch, I have the job of making chhole, so I’ll be working out directly after waking up rather than studying first and then I’ll make them. Pretty excited for it tho :joy:, food is love.
I’ll probably sleep in a while after watching some B99, aiming to wake up before 8.

5 Likes

I may be the only one who don’t like batore much. I just don’t like white channa for some reason. I prefer non veg or egg curry with Chole. This is assuming that Chole is the Puri and batore is channa. I’m not really sure

1 Like

That’s exactly the opposite :joy::joy:. Bhatura is Puri and Chhole is Channa.
Have you never heard of chhole bhature? That’s a quite famous dish bro.

2 Likes

I like them a lot actually :sweat_smile:. My mother likes black channa (gram) better than white ones but I can’t understand why :joy:.

1 Like

I ate it like once. We don’t make that here. So never knew what is what​:joy::joy::joy:. But you get the point.

In that case, me and your mom had similar taste, I prefer black channa over white ones too

4 Likes

Damn :sweat_smile:, I can eat black channa, I like it too but not as much as I like white ones.

3 Likes

OMG , you talked about my love.:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I saw a recipe for them last week and decided to make them, but somehow it got postponed till now. I am really excited for tomorrow morning :joy:

6 Likes

Bro You really didn’t get stuck in the chaser. That’s really require the will power. Are you seeing again the benefits you gained?

2 Likes

Yes most of them are here already. I am working out and meditating regularly, I was able to study around 2hrs 15-20 min in one go towards end of my streak, I didn’t do that much recently in one go but I did 1hrs 55 min in one go so good enough.
Also I particularly noticed that my self confidence was also back around day 5.

I strongly believe that chaser is just a made up thing that people take as an excuse to relapse again and again, I don’t know that my belief is scientifically correct or not but it worked for me :sweat_smile:. Also the gulit and the state of mind I was in after breaking my last streak was enough pump for me to never do that again.

7 Likes

Yes I agree… Sometimes these terms can be an hindrance for the progress rather than helpful. Also term flatline people may abuse it. I guess I have abused it too. Good to see that you are back to where you were.
I also believe daily consistent amount of studies are far better regardless what we are going through. It gives the at least the illusion of progress and keep us motivated. Have worked for me this trick.

4 Likes

Yuss I have same feelings towards flatline :joy:, I also heard @debellator saying that he never gets flatlined during his streaks same goes for me, belief works wonders my friend.

Yes you are right.
Btw did you know you secured 6th rank in study challenge last month, you and I both made it to the runners up section, next time let’s go for hall of fame :fire:. I tagged you in that post, good work.

4 Likes

Flatline or not it’s all in the head. If you know you won’t get a flatline, you won’t. Period. No excuses.

1 Like