4. :white_check_mark:Workout: 40 min
  5. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  6. :white_check_mark:Affirmations, Visualisation
  7. :white_check_mark:Reading and contemplating the daily stoic
  8. :white_check_mark:Evening meditation: 10 min
  9. :white_check_mark:No daytime nap
  10. No internet till dinner except for studies/important matters:
  11. :white_check_mark:No sugar
  12. :white_check_mark:Shutdown ritual (planning for the next day)

The cold was little better today, no headache, no runny nose, just somewhat blocked nose and chest.
I was going good until evening but then I started using the internet :man_facepalming:, didn’t study anything after 6 or so.
Also we had Methi paranthas today after quite a long time, they were great.
I didn’t sleep in the day today so I think I’ll be able to sleep on time today.
A little stressed about not studying enough now :sweat_smile:. Will study more tomorrow for sure.

6 Likes

23rd November

1. Study: 4 hours
  2. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
  3. Sleeping before/around 12 am last night: 1:30
  4. :white_check_mark:Workout: 45 min + basketball drill
  10. No internet till dinner except for studies/important matters: Used for a little while in the afternoon
  11. No sugar: Had a few baked biscuits :sweat_smile:

Today I finally found a solution about how to make digital detox app work on my phone again, I did a 7 hours detox after the time I used my phone for sometime in the afternoon and I realised how badly distracted I had been without this app, I was constantly craving dopamine by checking the messages and all whole evening which actually used to be my good focus time, I listened to music on Spotify for quite sometime, now I removed spotify as well from my app whitelist, just kept study music apps in case I need music, installed a new one with top ratings (if anyone uses some good offline study music app, recommendations will be appreciated).
I don’t want any distractions anymore, it will take a few days to adjust to it but I’ll, I have also scheduled detox from 8am-10pm everyday now on, will chill after 10 after a hard work day just like I used to do. Thank God the app works again on my phone else I might have gotten ruined :sweat_smile:.
Feeling sleepy, will sleep on time.

8 Likes

You can download Binaural Beats by Craftsman Spirit, it has 4.9 ratings on Google playstore.

3 Likes

Lol the one I downloaded yesterday was this one only :joy:, listened to it throughout the evening, it’s good.

2 Likes

24th November

1. Study: 5 hours
  2. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
  3. Sleeping before/around 12 am last night: 1:30 again :sweat_smile:, need to be more serious about this
  4. :white_check_mark:Workout: 25 min + basketball drill
  10. :white_check_mark:No internet till dinner except for studies/important matters
  11. No sugar: Mom cooked besan halwa, had that and I regretted it as soon as I had it, very sweet :sweat_smile:, felt like I ruined a week’s worth of workout :sweat_smile:, now my cold is almost cured will go for a run tomorrow morning to neutralise it.

Slept a lot last night, woke up late, rushed through my morning routine, finished all of it in less than 1.5 hour after waking up whereas it all used to take somewhat more than 2 hours, I was just being too complacent with it :sweat_smile:. Also my mom had made me order a few shirts, they arrived today, I tried them on and got compliments from my mom and siste regarding how good and buffed I looked :joy:.
I was on detox all day but I wasted around 2 hours in evening trying shirts and all on and then chilling with family, could have saved 1 hour there easily :sweat_smile:.

Yes the post is long but content after this is worth reading for the sake of no fap

A thought of relapsing closed my mind last night, I just took some deep breaths, put my phone away and went to sleep. I still felt bad in the morning about how could I even let such a thought cross my mind, but as I had messed up quite bad over past few months, this is supposed to happen at least during initial days. Afterall a great no fapper said, “We don’t start no fap just to start no fap but we start no fap to fight the urge” :fire::fire::fire:.
Now in my opinion you have to have a strong go to for the time when urge arrives, as long as you have it you’ll be fine. But it’s important you choose just one habit or thing for everytime you face an urge and it’s also important you choose it wisely. For me it is this (watch the video after 12:20 upto 12:55)

It’s just a simple meditation, it hardly takes 10-20 seconds and can be done anywhere, I don’t even sit down for this many times.
I used to do this earlier, but what mistake I was doing was to find a lot of go tos when I face an urge but that’s not wise.
Our brains assiciate some cue to start a particular habit, the habit is this meditation (or anything you choose) and the cue will be the urge. If you try to assiciate a lot of habits with a single cue it takes a lot of time for your brain to comprehend what I should do, like if it will get used to one single habit for one single cue in 1 month, it will take 10 months to get used to if you associate 10 habits with a single cue.
So choose a go to habit everytime you face an urge and stick with it, and what habit can be better than the meditation I shared, just 10-20 seconds, can be done anywhere.

8 Likes

Yess…that breathing technique really works…and I even do that when I am lying down…and it still works :fire:

Its all about Visualization :relieved:

Yess…basically rather than having many type of swords…keep sharpening one and use it!

During emergency(urges) you have no time to think about which technique to choose…better is to be good and consistent at one!

2 Likes

@The_integrous_one bro , is it ok to workout at night . I am feeling super energetic now. During my pre - workout , I was feeling super groggy that I just want to take a nap. But now , the opposite happened.

1 Like

I am a huge fan of Beerbiceps. Just heard 10 methods to earn money by Ranveer and Viraj today.

1 Like

Yeah that’s the main reason I was saved yesterday, I had been doing this repeatedly since the beginning of my current streak and I automatically did it last night as soon as urges came.

3 Likes

Yeah you can workout at night, no issues.
Take a hot shower afterwards and you will sleep well.

1 Like

Thanks , I will do it :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

I had just heard to his podcast with Viraj Seth about Viraj’s 200 days no fap streak

1 Like

I think there is also one guy who has completed 9 years of no fap right ?

3 Likes

Sarvesh Sashi…now its 10 years I guess

2 Likes

He was able to realize and overcome it very early. Such a rare man.

2 Likes

Yess…he has some techniques up his sleeves to move that energy upwards…but didn’t mentioned its name in that podcast ._.

Then the basic Breathing technique was mentioned by Ranveer instead…

I was really hoping to know those techniques that Sarvesh used…

2 Likes

The thing that surprised me the most is that he didn’t lie since birth.

1 Like

It must be something related to kundalini and chakras.
People who know about them don’t share their knowledge, don’t know why, even my parents know about all that.
Will ask them sometime

2 Likes

Noo…I guess, not from birth…just from when his teacher told him not to do…

1 Like