(24 M) Another old Diary

We’ll directly dm AshMatt

4 Likes

Yeah bro there were SS in that thread…still I don’t know how he’s still here.

1 Like

Exactly, we have political influence here. If there was harrasment, send screenshots to ash, he’ll report him and even get them banned if needed

2 Likes

Yeah you need to bring the case to moderators

1 Like

Anyway its ok from my side. Harassments and insults are important to become mentally stronger.

3 Likes

This post…I was mentioning about…its happened some time ago…
And I saw that guy recently in some thread.

2 Likes

No bro that’s hardship… Harassment is different. It needs asskicking

3 Likes

Thanks but no need. It has helped me in my discipline to some extent.

2 Likes

Well son of a bitch! I didn’t know this happened either… When was all this? Where was I? I’m usually in the middle of all dramas that happen here

2 Likes

The post is from November 2020, I wasn’t even a member of the community then :sweat_smile:

Oh I was a nobody in this community then​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Well I don’t know either…I was exploring this community when I resurfaced a few months ago…spreading likes for the badges :laughing:

But I unearthed quite a few dark incidents here…its one of them.
This community has gone through few ups and downs that I understood

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:
Yeah we both started coming into light after we both started our diaries around the same time and replied every day on each other’s diaries :joy:

2 Likes

I think I was there but I was busy in the message board. Those times I thought entering the forum needs some sort of elligibility criteria like a professional no fapper etc.

1 Like

Yeah hex should have been banned, maybe he was banned for a few days or months around that time.
Some users get banned permanently and some for a particular period of time, though what he did was worthy of being thrown out of the society altogether so what’s the forum.
Why the hell this guy was even on no fap. Such people don’t deserve to live, asshole

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
And I never found the forum, I had RC app since Jan 2020, but I joined the forum in December 2020 just because my internet was slow and it took some time for the forum to be loaded on the app, so it never opened even if I clicked on the forum button, until dec.

3 Likes

Exactly bro…well I got angry reading that as well…and then I saw that…
Taher’s msg that this community is bla bla safe and all…
Then I saw that guy roaming around and I got really confused, how that damn guy still here ._.

Btw found him. He’s in NNN 2021 challenge grp.
You guys have political influence, right :laughing:
Demonstrate it here if you want to!

2 Likes

We don’t know the whole story tho, maybe he realized afterwards and apologized to Moderators. So let’s not assume anything as it’s not a fresh case, it was 1 year ago :joy:

3 Likes

I guess he should have become a good person by now ( Again I guess ).

2 Likes

Yeah that maybe the case now…anyways let’s close it…don’t wanna attract attention here :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes