[23 M] My 90 day Journey for a compulsion free life

I’ve created this topic so that I can see how each day has effected me. Umm I hope that by doing this I can become better at controlling myself and mastering my emotions. I’ll come back tonight for the first entry, Good luck to us all :blush:
images.jpeg-3

7 Likes

Good luck to you! It’s never to early (or too late) to start this and be your best self.

2 Likes

Thank you and good luck to you for your goals! :blush::innocent:

Day 0
Ok so today was basically the first day on this journey. I’m pretty ecxited about what lies ahead and I’ve made a plan for urges, I’m going to be doing alot from today onwards ,I’m going to stay busy alot and watch motivational videos as much as I can so that I can stay motivated in the long run.
Today was a bit ok day. Normally after I’ve relapsed , I usually feel quite sad and dejected , which was not the case today. I felf happier than most days. And all of this is not because I am a nasty person who is happy after a PMO session , it was because I worked on myself when going about my day. As soon as I could , I recited the Holy Quran , then I read a self help book about feeling my fear but still doing the things. I realize that in order for the brain to grow I have to do positive stuff so I’m watching documentaries from today , about random stuff but only of stuff I find interesting. I’m on a social media break for 6 months , I hope I can safely use them after 6 months. There is still some energy left from my previous streak of two weeks. Whenever I close my fist I can feel tbe energy. There are some problems at hime and I hope that the emotional toll of these lroble.s does not lead me to PMO rather that I figure out how to deal with them , like a normal person. I’ve had some pkrn flashbacks but I quickly countered them with watching a football match lol :joy:. No urges today , but since it’s the day 0 I didn’t suspect any. I did get a random boner about one hour ago , lol always a nice feeling getting these boners :joy::joy:. Anyways , my journey begins today and I hope it goes smoothly for the next 90 days Insha Allah
images.jpeg-6

2 Likes

Day 1 :
images.jpeg-4
Ok so I had a pretty decent day today. I’ve had terrible headaches since morning , they wouldn’t let me study so I had to take medicine to ward them off. I think I’ve just experienced a no PMO withdrawl effect so it kind of made me happier to experience it. I also noticed that I was alot angrier than usuall which is a negative change I guess. I’m following most of my positive habits and I am one more day closer to my goal and I’m happy about that :blush:.
I’m much happier than yesterday and although my body keot asking me to play video games to waste time and get dopamine bursts , instead I watched a cricket match. The fantasizing is not decreasing I had to repeatedly slap myslef today to wake myself up from a fantasy that I was experiencing at that moment. No ■■■■ flashbacks though , thank God. That’s about all I experienced from my journey today so I’m logging off I’ll be back tomorroe hopefully with some changes , for now though , bye! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

2 Likes

Day 2 :
Hey! So today has been good. I feel like I’m much more happier today. The urges are coming though I can feel them . I’ve had less fantasies today so that’s good. I feel like I’m finding real women more attractive bit I couldn’t be too sure. I’ve had a tiny burst of energy today. I’ve been craving dopamine like crazy , however , I had no headache today. No angry outbursts either which i think wraps up my journal for today. :blush:
May God help us all in this journey .
Nofap got me like:

2 Likes

Alright so Day 3:
Not much happened today. The only improvement from yesterday was that I felt increased strenght in my hand , as compare to yesterday. I am more than ever attracted more to real life women , instead of the ones in ■■■■. I’m doing my best to not do too much of the activities that lead to unnatural dopamine release , for example playing too much games and procrastinating. I have gotten a but more angry than usual , maybe it’s just one of those withdrawal effects.
I have however not felt a lot of withdrawal effects up to today. Maybe a few ones like that Headache I had two days ago. But that’s it. I’ve felt more happier than yesterday and I think there are several factors to it , nofap being one of them. I have had no emotional problems today that I couldn’t handle. I did have urges at 5 am today but they were not that strong so I overcame them easily. I hope the coming days will be as good as today. Ameen
Kinda feel like :
01c63886e1b513addd009e4058570fd334aa3d335736b996fc6f94c4bc96a6fa_3

1 Like

Day 4:
Not noticing a lot of changes today. Most probably what has shown itself is ummm increased desire to look at women. I’ve had a terrible day with ■■■■ flashes and fantasizing opportunities. However I did not relapse , I remember that I was getiing urges around 5 : 30 pm and I told the urges to fuck off. I’ve been praying for my journey and I hope I can reach my goal. For now it’s just one day at a time . Ok that’s it for today , and some motivation for us lol :
download.jpeg-2

1 Like

download.jpeg-3
ok so Day 5 here. Not much has changed since yesterday. I’ve noticed twi things only. One is that the strenght in my hand has gotten stringer since Day 3 . And the next thing is that while talking to a girl online she and I were having a good time. We did connect over somethings and when I ended the chat and looked at my johnson , it was wet with pre cum :man_facepalming:. I mean like seriously?
Anyways , that’s about it for today. I’ll be back for more tomorrow :blush:

1 Like

Day 6:
The only thing I’ve noticed that changed in me is the rock hard morning wood and thenfact that it won’t go down. Another thing is that I feel awesome. I feel so good. I have been feeling good alot. I love it

1 Like

Ok so Day 7 :
Day 7 was interesting. The one single best thing that I have noticed today was in the morning I had rock hard morning wood. It went away after quite some time.
Then the next thing I noticed was that I had a lot of energy today. I couldn’t just sit down and study I had tk run. So to burn off that energy I did some exercises. It was fun! I also felt alot good today , maybe it was al placebo but it did feel a lot better today.
My hand strenght has slighly increased and I am getting crazy flashes me having sexual intercourse with various real life women. I have had a crazy amount of fantasies and I’ve had to watcgh cricket to forget about them and so far I’m going strong :smiling_face:. I guess time will tell. Untill then :
images-1

2 Likes

Day 8:
Didn’t notice much change. No realistic energy change , morning wood or any other noticable change. Only thing is that I feel better. That’s it. Todsy is a stagnation day. Lets go guys. Let’s win this thing

1 Like

Day 0
Ok So I just had a relapse. I was dealing with urges and I was successful for the day in warding them off. Then I fell asleep. As soon as I got up to brush my teeth , thoughts started again to which I could no longer resist. The good thing is that I have only done it once. I’m bow back on the wagon for more success. My next target is 11 days.

So far ■■■■ has had the upper hand in my battles. Now it will change. I’m going to get the truth of ■■■■ and I’m going to use it to rally the best defence I can find. And then I’m going to overcome this habit. Wish me luck!

1 Like