(24 M) Calel's Journey

@Calel @Obsidian_Meridian Hello companions.

How are you guys doing?

As for myself, I unfortunately ended up having a really intense sex dream (wet dream) and ended up relapsing. This was due to the fact that I was letting the urges to grow on me and it got so strong that I did it in my sleep… You know what I failed? Because for some reason, I stopped channeling the energy elsewhere, I stopped doing stuff that would keep me distracted over the weekends.

my next goal is now 21 days as you said it. Remember to not fap this December.

Watch out for weekends.
Channel your energy elsewhere or it will growing you
Have priorities and make fapping a complete waste of time and energy.

1 Like

I don’t even know if wet dreams should reset the counter but I did because I feel the same and to when I usually relapse. it was something that I did semiconciously since I was using my hand… I wouldn’t feel accomplished if this streak were to go on like this.

1 Like

Super strong urges this night, very very strong. It took me about two hours to get over them but I made it clean, I kept myself distracted with work and I’m happy to find myself overcoming this obstacles step by step.

I would like to hear how you guys are doing though. Watch out for tomorrow and for the weekends. Based on the statistics from all my relapses, I always end up relapsing at those yes because your brain tricks you into believing you have to relax by PMOing. It is a habit we have to change.

2 Likes

3 meses desde que no hablamos y yo quisiera saber si siguen luchando ? :muscle:

Hola Alejandro. Soy Marcel Beausejour del grupo de Naturals. Te estoy siguiendo en la aplicacion y te felicito por tu racha de 39 dias. Te paso mi clave por si quieres seguirme para animarnos mutuamente: xe3rdi

Tambien te solicite amistad por Facebook.
Muchos saludos SI SE PUEDE!

Hey Lads. @Lumineon and @alejandro123. Long time we haven’t shared our journies or rather i am the one whom stayed away for like 3 months. But i’m back! Alive, healthy, (unfit though) and ready to conquer!. I’m still following you mates. This year we gonna do this💪

which day are you on right now?

2019 is the year i promised myself i’ll conquer this addiction. 2018 on the night of New year’s eve, i did not get out of the house to club or church or to a friend’s place as my tradition to have fun crossing the year. I stayed at home in the bedroom, watched the fireworks display and i silently spoke positivity,success and happiness in my life. Fap free life was one of them.
Few days later, i relapsed, stood up again, relapsed and the cycle repeated itself. Two months are now gone. Never coming back. Life still stagnating, Still in debts, opportunities passing me by. Don’t want to solve problems, Multiple life dilemmas, Physically unfit, Receeded hairline, Wasted chances of interacting with beautiful women, Generally feeling like shit.

Time to transform. 8th March 2019. My streak begins. Keeping my promise.

1 Like

@weir I’m starting bro. Day 1.Share your code.

My Sharing code is :b5m3hr

I am on day77, Currently struggling with urges

1 Like

@weir What mode are you on mate?

That some serious number of days,work,time and patience you’ve put. Keep it up! Aim to the Uttermost! Followed you. Don’t give in to urges.

1 Like

I am on softmode, but have done sex 1 month before that too without ejaculation

Thanks mate
Followed back

1 Like

Hola hermano me alegra que estés de vuelta y como tu dices …a darle con todo este año :muscle::muscle:

Hello mate. You’ve been quiet. How is the fight going on?

1 Like

Como estas hermano ? Espero que estés firme