(24 M) Calel's Journey

Tienes razón es hora de librarnos de está adicción :+1:

Vamos compañeros si se puede terminemos el 2018 sin fap

@alejandro123 Ciertamente lo haremos. La pregunta es: ¿Qué tanto queremos esto? Si queremos esto lo suficientemente mal por 72 días, no es posible un cambio hasta el año nuevo.

Es cierto lo haremos hasta olvidarnos de está adicción :+1:

@Lumineon and @alejandro123 Brothers. How is the going?. Haven’t heard from both of you since the relapse…
Kindly share your experience/journey so far. I’m still watching over you.

@Calel hello brother, glad to have you worry! How is yourself doing so far?

As I mentioned earlier, taking an approach to this addiction not as a challenge but as something I don’t want to relate to has really helped me manage the urges.

I still get strong urges after 9pm but whenever I do I remind myself of all the benefits, of all my failures, on droping my phone and doing something else, and of you guys.

There is one thing that has been a major help for me:

Cold Showers - They are beneficial both physically and mentally.

Physically because it works like an antidepressant and it kills your urge - along with many other benefits such as better immune system and making you awake.

Mentally because if when you think about it, hot showers are no different from fapping in terms that you are tempted to it because it feels good. And cold showers are unpleasant, so it represents what we are doing right now which is abstaining from PMO. It is interesting because your brain, just like with masturbation, will trick you into finding ways to avoid what is good for you, but if you manage to take cold showers constantly, you will realize that what felt uncomfortable has now become very tolerable.

Keep facing the urge whenever it comes, but do not think of it as a challenge.

Don’t say “I won’t touch myself”
Instead, try saying “I am not someone that touches him/herself”

There are a few quotes that I have really seen to be powerful and true.

“Man often becomes in what he believes himself to be” -Mahatma Gandhi.

“Whether you are sad, you are a mess, or you’ve hit rock bottom, you still have TO PLAY! (Try), that’s how people like us survive” -Kaori Miyazono.

“Maybe there’s only a dark road ahead. But you still have to believe and keep going. Believe that the stars will light your path, even a little bit. Come on… Let’s go on a journey!” -Kaori Miyazono.

“Easy or difficult, it is all in the head” -Me.

Stay strong and focused. Day 3 boys.

1 Like

Aquí reportandome hermanos está todo bien estoy iniciando muy bien y muy motivado para olvidarme de esta adiccion esta vez se que lo lograre. Mis primeras 19 horas obviamente no hay tentaciones pero me voy a cuidar muy bien en los próximos días ya que últimamente eh estado recayendo en el día 8 …Vamos si se puede
:muscle:

1 Like

@Lumineon and @alejandro123. Lads. I am happy that you young blokes are keeping it positive innit. Let us all focus on day 10. We have to do this. I hope to see all of you there at the start of November. #Hardmodestrong💪

I relapsed after hit by a strong urge at night before falling asleep. I couldn’t think.
I am getting back at it again more stronger than ever.

I name this streak- STREAK OF GREATNESS.!!
Starts at 26th October( Scorpio Season- My Moon sign) Representing Strength, Aggression and Mystery.
I am still at it 300 days strong through to 2019.
I hope to be GREAT! ,Feel GREAT!, Ooz GREATNESS!, COME OUT GREAT! and Inspire GREATNESS!
Let’s go💪

2 Likes

Day 2.

1. I was in a rollercoaster of emotions today. I felt happy, sad, depressed, lonely and excited simultaneously.
  2. I am having dreams and girls are involved.
  3. Increased confidence.
1 Like

Hermanos lamento por no haber dejado un mensaje estos dias el problema es que estoy dejando el celular por un buen tiempo no se preocupen voy primero por los 10 como dijeron …a empezar con todo :muscle:

1 Like

Nunca los abandonará hasta lograrlo :muscle:

1 Like

Hola, @alejandro123, es bueno saber de ti y por unirte al desafío de 10 dias. Estoy deseando verte desbloquear la insignia de caballero.

¿Puedo saber qué te ha hecho recaer? Como su compañero no fap, es posible que tenga que evaluar lo que ocurrió para que podamos evitar que la situación vuelva a ocurrir.

@Lumineon Hey mate. Still waiting for that day 10 clean sheet.! We can do this! I’m also going for that 10 :ok_hand:

@Calel Thanks for the encouragement man! Trying multiple new habits in order to make this work. Don’t forget you’re almost halfway there!

1 Like

@Calel STAY STRONG!!! Remember, if you believe you can, then you can do it. Otherwise if you become doubious about whether or not you can hit 300, you first have to allow yourself to take the first step, which is 10 days! I know you can do it man, you are only 4 days apart.

Be warned though! Once you reach that goal, you are more likely to relapse. In this time, you have to literally fight against the odds at all moments. Ask yourself “What are the odds of stopping myself? what are the odds that I would stab myself for no reason? What are the odds so I can succeed???”

You will realize that the odds have always been a choice, let them be on your favor.

Almost failed because a random and very sensual picture of a girl in a book I was reading (how ironic) .

Got my senses back through, I have to make sure I get past day 4. I keep failing on day 4 and tomorrow is ultimately that day.

1 Like

Yah lets do it

Huraaah

1 Like

I have also decide that I will join you surely and I am very happy to do with you and many of the people …
Please guide me I do any mistakes

2 Likes

I agree! It’s good to interact with the opposite sex but have genuine intentions you can leave from them

4 Likes

@singharvind Welcome mate. We would like you to share as much as possible in this diary about your journey so far.
Please do share your code so that i and fellow mates here may follow up on your progress.

1 Like