[22M] textmr's diary

CONSISTENCY IS THE KEY

Yes bro i will be consistent

1 Like

Its 1 :37 am night …i just woke up from my bed …because some kind of sound was coming from my home … i put on the flash light of my phone and searched my house …but by the Gods grace …no one is there …

Sometimes devil produces some sounds to missguide us

1 Like

Hey bro the day 1 is starting today. How are you feeling? I am feeling so energetic. Hope you will be also.

1 Like

I was not energetic … but now i am energetic when i see you energetic bro :smiley::smiley:

Actually my exams are after 4 days and i havent prepared any thing so i am in stress…
But dont worry

I am ok …i will prepare everything ( if God wills )

My routine life is not going good …

I will have to correct every thing

My exams are till 20 … after that …we will enjoy :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Are you a school student or college student?

1 Like

God has many humans to see bro. We are beyond humans. We have to care ourselves. You can trust God. But not more than you trust yourself.

I am a college student … i am student of history [ hon.] , 2nd year… i want to crack upsc 1 st rank that means all india rank 1 …and that is something fuccking disturbing right ? so how can i even think about passing such a hard exam without any enteligence… i am inteligent but …this idiot fucking habbit fucked up my brain… i will have to gain my inteligence through no fapp…in my sight …no fapp is the only way to top the upsc exam

anyways , how old are you bro ??

and where do you live ??

i think you live in India towards south side … right ?? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

History. That’s one of my favourite subjects. Good aim bro. I too have the same goal. I am from Tamilnadu. 17 years old.

1 Like

Hey bro. How was your 1st day?

1 Like

Hey bro. Are you from U. S? Your timezone shows it you are from U. S

1 Like

I am from india uttar pradesh bro :sweat_smile:

My first day was nice but i am in little bit stress as my exams are coming after 3 days and i havent prepared anything …so now i am preparing

Oh nice bro. Are you in leave as Mulayam Singh Yadav died?

1 Like

You don’t stress yourself bro. Just approach everything with the mentality you can.

1 Like

Yess bro mulayam sing yadav was cheif minister 3 times you know …

Yeah I knew that bro.

1 Like

All the best for your preparation bro.

1 Like

I can’t like your posts as my likes are emptied bro.

1 Like

Will take 5 mins for that to restore

1 Like

Bro i want to suggest you to leave youtube and instagram for 3 years … i also dont watch you tube vidios … but i watch cartoons :upside_down_face: on it