(22M) Samaranjay's diary

Oh I forgot, after playing 1 hour foot ball I also did skipping and pushups and my basketball dribbling and shooting drill, sorry for boasting😂, but I need to remember kind of benefits being free from PMO gives me.

4 Likes

Yesterday’s update ie 16 jan
I studied for 3.5 hours, played football with my sister and cousin in the day, cooked white sauce pasta in the evening ( cousin’s demand from a long time), then we (me my sister and cousin) watched a movie in the night, they wanted to see horror, I wanted to see a good movie so we watched Will Smith’s I am legend, it was sci fi and horror with good learnings in between. Good day, my aunt and cousin will be going today at 2, It is 12:30 now, hoping to have good amount of study today and consistently from tomorrow onwards.

4 Likes

17 jan update
Did just 3 hours of study today, I was feeling a little stressed because I have been doing less study since past few days and also my aunt and cousin have gone back to their place, though my time got wasted because of them coming here but I still like them visiting us, I also had to fill up an application form, It took 1 hour, and I think my sister was also feeling lonely because my cousin ( she is a girl) had been sleeping with my sister only, so my sister spent last 2-3 hours sitting in my room😂, we both were listening songs and chilling. But it’s ok now, enough relaxing, my studies are lagging a bit but everything will be alright if I complete around 9 hours of study everday from now on. I pray that god gives me strength to do atleast 9 hours of study consistently every day until my exam.

3 Likes

Lol I took 2 hrs to fill my form , urs 1 hrs is still ok :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yeah brother forms take up a lot of time😂

2 Likes

18 jan update
Couldn’t study for 9 hours, studied for 7 hours. In the morning I helped my friend to solve some problems in her final exam, these online exams are so chill😂. Ate paranthas for dinner😂, we shouldn’t eat heavy for dinner but it’s not much concern for me since I had dinner at 7:30 (our usual dinner time) so it’s already been more than 4 hours since dinner. Only aim for next few days is study somewhere around 9 hours. Hope I can reach 9 hours tomorrow.

4 Likes

19 jan update
I reached half of my study target today, shit, just 4.5 hours of study. Social media wastes a lot of time😅.
I am in a new study challenge now a I have some heavy competitors to beat. I have to give my best for next three days in this challenge. No internet tomorrow until I cross 9 hours of study. Enough losing.

4 Likes

How dare you to use social media before exams…

1483441542-batfleck

3 Likes

:grimacing::grimacing:right brother, I am minimising social media usage now.

20 Jan update
Studied 8.6 hours, still couldn’t reach 9, I slept a lot yesterday because I’d been feeling groggy since past few days and had to take a day time nap some days so I decided to sleep long and not take a nap. Didn’t do much exercise today but I did my basketball dribbling and shooting drill. Today’s study was not too effective but ok. Tomorrow’s target again 9 hours.
Tomorrow no net usage till lunch then use half hour max, after that use net only when 9 hours of study completed.

2 Likes

21 jan update
Did 8 hours of study, but they were very productive. Went to give my vote in panchayat elections, did my basketball dribbling and shooting drill in the evening,
I am about to complete 10 days of my streak (lifestyle now). Earlier I used to feel withdrawal pangs around this many days but it is different this time, It really feels awesome to be free from PMO. It’s 12:13 am I am gonna sleep at 1, I hope I can reach 9 hours of study tomorrow.

2 Likes

22 jan update
Did 10.5 hours of study today just because of the study challenge, good level of effectiveness, did basketball dribbling and shooting drill in the day, I ate paneer and methi paranthas today in dinner😂.I decided last night to sleep at one but I was talking to a friend and it was almost 2:30 am when I slept😅. It’s 1 am today also, I am gonna sleep around 2. I’ll be sticking with 9 hours study from tomorrow onwards.