(23M) An old diary

Was able to do only 5.5 hours of study today, focus period was also decreased, did around half hour study sessions some even less, usually I do 1 hour sessions. Less sleep really takes a toll on your mind, usually I study for 2-3 hours after this time but I am feeling pretty tired, had around 5.5 hours of sleep last night, I thought with no fap having less sleep one day wouldn’t affect me much but it did😅, Today I am gonna sleep early and take a long night’s sleep.

3 Likes

Tomorrow I am aiming to cross 9 hours of study, 10 hours feels a bit much to me, 9 is good. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Some advice i suggest u using the urge button if u feel the urge it really helped me get throught this day i had 2 big urges and they faded away

2 Likes

30 dec 9:55 am
I have completed 7 days on no fap, today is 8th day,
I spent a lot of free time last night surfing the internet and watching shows, a thought of relapsing crossed my mind but I am glad I didn’t, I have just woken up after a good sleep, today I am gonna givey best, target 9 hours today! I am gonna use the internet only after I complete 9 hours now!

I did 8 hours study today, productivity was good, tomorrow’s target 9 hours

1 Like

Haha it’s alright brother, you did what seemed right to you, plus you have contributed a lot in the days you were in the challenge those points will also come in handy to us😂. You take care of yourself, all the best to you too, I hope you will be joining us in next study challenge.

1 Like

Last day of the year 2020, probably the year which no one, who has lived through this, will ever forget.
Did 5.5 hours of study, I am gonna clean my almirah now ( rest of my room is already pretty clean). Then I am gonna plan tomorrow’s day properly, aiming for good amount of study with meditation, exercise, little basketball, probably gonna cook some dish also tomorrow. Use social media and internet just to wish happy new year to loved ones. Also I am gonna sleep at normal time today like before 1 am, also gonna fix my routine starting from tomorrow aim is to bring my sleeping time to around 12 and waking up time to around 8.
Happy new year everyone! And good night.

1 Like

1st day of 2021 was pretty great for me!
Cleaned my almirah last night, did kriya yoga and honey meditation in the morning (I do this daily for 20-25 minutes). Ran 1.5 kms in day, practiced basketball dribbling and shooting in my courtyard ( we have installed a ring there). Did 500 skipping and some home workout. Cooked white sauce pasta in the evening. Did 5hrs 10 min of study though I was aiming for 7 hours but this was also good considering everything I did in the whole day.
Enough relaxing now tomorrow’s aim 9 hours study!

3 Likes

Good start of the year. Keep doing great job :wink:

1 Like

2 jan 11:56 PM I studied only 4 hours today, it was pretty cold out here and I was feeling sleepy whole day, I think I have some previous sleep debt which I need to fulfill today, I can’t risk wasting more days, because sun is not gonna appear here for next 3-4 days so it’s gonna be pretty cold. I think I didn’t get good sleep last night, because yesterday I did crunches after almost a week and they gave me cramps in my stomach :joy:.
I also decided yesterday that I won’t use internet in the day but I took it lightly and switched on the internet in the day. But I am serious for tomorrow now, I am not gonna switch on the internet until 11PM in the night, today I am gonna have a long sleep and give my best in studying tomorrow. Hope tomorrow will not be as shitty as today was for me😂

2 Likes

Today good day, finished my day’s study target, did 8.5 hours study, didn’t use net whole day

1 Like

I’ve wasted a lot of time today, it’s 5:32 in the evening and I have studies only 1hrs 15 min till now, on good days I do around 4-4.5 hours till now, but i still have time to save my day. 2 hours till dinner and about 2-3 hours after dinner, so I can do around 5.5 hours of study today in total, it is good enough, 5.5 hours is my aim for today now and also I tend to waste my day whenever I sleep less, though I slept for 7.5 hours but I need 8 hours of sleep to work effectively whole day and so that I retain what I study, so I also need to take care to that.

1 Like

No mood to study today😔, I am just gonna hit 4 hours and sleep.

2 Likes

@The_integrous_one some days it’s good to take rest…even for the past two days I was resting and I’m slolwy getting back to rhythm now :muscle:

3 Likes

I am at an absolute low point today, I have done only 2.5 hours of study till now, can’t focus, also I was feeling sleepy whole day. I am at 13th day of my streak last time I relapsed after 12 days, and today also thought of relapsing is crossing my mind again and again, my mind has been playing tricks with me, for past 2 days i am having weird dreams in the morning kind of wet dreams but no ejaculation.

3 Likes

I wanted to do at least 4 hours of study today but 1.5 hours remaining and it feels too distant to me considering the mindset I am in today😥

1 Like

Yeah you are right, I am done studying now, I am gonna watch some good movie or series now, because I still have about 2 hours before my sleep time

1 Like

Yeah bro I am gonna have a good sleep today, I watch sitcoms generally because they are good for refreshment

1 Like

Good for you bro. You’ll need some refreshment for few days till you overcome this phase. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:pensive:damn this is gonna be like this for few days, No I am not gonna spend another day like this, whatever happens I am gonna study 8 hours tomorrow, I just need a good night sleep I think​:sweat_smile:, I was probably not able to focus because I slept late yesterday

1 Like