(22M) Samaranjay's diary

Wow :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:, that literally blew my mind that you are also bad at some exercise :joy::joy:

1 Like

Alright, don’t get cocky now, it coz of my shoulder condition. The whole pull up motion is unsafe for me. If I put too much pressure on my shoulder joint, it’ll pop right out and I’m fucked😖

2 Likes

Shit :sweat_smile:, sorry for that comment bro, why do I keep forgetting about your shoulder.

1 Like

Chill chill, I don’t really mind. After all, god doesn’t give all talents to one person :joy:

1 Like

IMG_20210223_233037

2 Likes

IMG_20210221_123136

2 Likes

Bro there are some tricks you can do increase your pull ups. You can search for it. But you need to make your lat strong to do that.

2 Likes

Yeah bro, thanks for that. I have searched for doing and increasing pullups. Thats how I could even restart doing pullups. I think there are 2 main issues with me as mentioned in all those videos, I need to lose some weight and gain mental strength. You know when its stuck in your mind that its too hard, it becomes hard. I am saying that because I don’t have problems doing pushups, parallel dips, pull downs etc, but pull ups have always been hard for me. I see guys in the gym who can’t do pushups or dips, but do perfect pullups (makes me jealous tbh​:sweat_smile:). However, I’m hopeful that I’ll be able to do them easily after some time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are right about the mental strength part. It is often the block we create in the mind that leads us to poor performance. Keep trying pullups daily and slowly your reps will increase.

2 Likes

24 feb update
Woke up at 9:30 today, stayed in bed almost till 10 listening songs, then had a challenge with ash and nofapstar, did kriya yoga and meditation, the book I ordered miracle morning is here but I am not gonna read it until 28th or 1st because I am going to Shimla tomorrow. I studied for a total of around 3 hours, cooked dinner, spent a long time packing for my trip, I have to catch a bus at 8 in the morning, so I’ll have to wake up around 6:30 tomorrow morning. Though I am going for a test but it doesn’t feel that way :joy:, I wasn’t much serious for this, also both of my maternal uncles’ families stay in Shimla and some of my good college friends also stay in Shimla and I am gonna meet all of them after a fairly long time so I am excited. I am gonna watch 1 episode of modern family now and sleep.

3 Likes

All the best for your trip bro! And for the exam of course! Kill it bro! Show Shimla who’s the boss!

1 Like

Thanks a lot bro! Yes I will, this will be kind of my first heavy social interaction in my present streak :joy: ( except basketball of course)

2 Likes

Be optimistic bro. Shimla is a nice place, hill station and all. Heavy social interactions in such a place is heaven for me. Plus you never know, you might meet some hot chic there, you might even get laid for all we know :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Lol I am excited for the interaction bro, I was dying to get out of my house :joy::rofl:
P. S. I live in Bir billing if you know it, this place is famous for paragliding, I am already in a heavenly place :joy:

Mutual feeling :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Donno dude, I’ve never been to North India, so I’m not even sure which state it’s in​:joy::joy:. But you can paraglide!! That’s soooo cool.

I live in Bangalore. It’s famous for its traffic. I’m already in hell​:joy::joy::joy:. But in all honesty I love Bangalore dude. You can get away with so many illegal stuff here! It’s heaven in its own unique way!:+1::+1::muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

I can’t myself :joy:, but there are professional gliders and we can ride with them. I am in Himachal pradesh. I’ve been to Bangalore once and I liked it because I went to good places only ( food was also good, I remember one place adigas their south indian food was legendary)

2 Likes

Oh adigas is amazing!! You should also try CTR and MTR the next time you visit. The dosas are to die for!!! Himachal Pradesh is so close to Himalayas. I always wanted to go there. A bike ride all the way there is one of my dreams.:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

We ate at 3-4 places I might have gone there but it was a long time ago 6-7 years back so I remember adigas only :sweat_smile:.

Always welcome.

1 Like

One of my friends mentioned my name wrongly in one of the posts and my name is hard to pronounce as well for many so I am getting a feeling that I should simplify it. Here goes
My name can be pronounced as summer (the season) un ( like the prefix) jay (like the jay from modern family). Further my nickname is Samar pronounced as summer. My name is actually in Hindi and Samar means War and Samaranjay means winner of wars.

4 Likes

images

I’ll call you summer👍

4 Likes