[22M] Pingpong1 diary - PERSEVERANCE

:joy::joy::joy::rofl:
Haan Bhai exactly aunty type questions…

2 Likes

Bacha lia tumhe sacchi main

Bhai meri family toh sabne institute suna di sabko ek ek karke. My mother lashed out on Byjus. Bc uske baad call nhi aaya ek baar bhi​:joy::rofl: Tum bhi try karna boht succesuful method hain.:joy:

Unacademy is still better providing a student with lot of teacher. Byjus walein ek Tab ke saath recorded video pakda detein hain bas uske baad inka tu Kon Main kon ho jaata hai

3 Likes

Here I pickup the call, Talk to the person with high level english for sometime,then cut the call and block the number :joy:

2 Likes

Well I used it but they have multiple numbers and call even more when blocked.

1 Like

That’s very true. I have reached a state where most of those multiple numbers have been blocked already :joy:

2 Likes

Bro. Don’t use this tactic. Use another one. Like i tell them i don’t want to pursue gate now. My father is very strict and they want me to not do gate.(serious mode)
They never call back. Even once. It’s like they block me

1 Like

Oh it’s different now, I just told unacademy people my gate rank, they haven’t called once since then :muscle: :joy:

2 Likes

Oh . I see
They neither going close to duffers and toppers.
They want to grab the market of averages.
Hmmmmm
Well why would they call . You already have the options now

1 Like

:joy: :joy:
Well they just knew ki ab toh iski rank aa gai ab kya krega yeh gate ki coaching leke

1 Like

Haa yhi to.
Silence them with your success not by blocking.

1 Like

11 June
Woke up 7:00
Surya namaskar :white_check_mark:
Read book—
Meditation :white_check_mark:
So, college was closed due to second Saturday so gang stayed at my room. We played lot of old, new classic songs. That explains the reason of posting lot of songs in Hindi song thread @BlackMagic123 . I put alarm for meeting . Adjusted room and started meeting. As I wrote yesterday, they were playing games with we. Byju this byju that. Then started giving me lecture about future then finally scholarship. They told me that they would give me 15000 scholarship on tablet course. And 10000 on non tablet course. Anyone can tell this is not scholarship. This is buisness . Then she told me this is the maximum scholarship they can give.after some time i started being offensive. I asked about exam. "If you are giving me Max. Scholarship without test then what is the use of test. "
“Why different scholarship amounts” etc etc.
Then she soon became tensed and told me to also talk with manager. I understood her condition and said that i would tell you soon after asking my father.
No reply from my side. I think she also understood. Bye bye byju.
Now for project , lazy ass members in my group.
They bought a big Bluetooth speaker. It was so big .:sweat_smile:. 1hr after starting and everybody lying on beds. But anyhow we did some work then danced on item songs :sweat_smile:. Then left .
I hope tomorrow is more productive.
Alright good night. Hare krishna :pray::heart:

4 Likes

:joy::joy:
Bechari ko khud pta nhi tha ab kya kre.

That’s what she said
Sorry for this but seeing your excitement I couldn’t hold this joke :joy:.

2 Likes

Sahi m bechari thi bhai. Par jaisi bhi thi achi thi…
Last m maine bola. Mam aap rest kr lo subah se bol rhe honge. Thoda Pani pilo.

Pta tha bhai. Par chalo koi ni. It was bound to happen.

2 Likes

A true gentleman :saluting_face:

2 Likes

Thanks brother :smiley:
We are coming adonissssss

3 Likes

Hell yeah :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

We are going to be adonis :slightly_smiling_face::wink:.

3 Likes

Bhai yeh aurat jaat har jgh kyun hoti hai :rofl:.
Today again I saw another English women on basketball court, thankfully I didn’t find her that hot :joy:, but still a patt of me wanted to go up to her and talk, I didn’t find a chance to do that though.

3 Likes

Are bhai kya bolu ab.
Ye dukh kahe khatam nhi hota be…
Tum to Bach Gaye m nipat gaya…
Bhai agli baar ayegi to bhag jaunga m…

2 Likes

:joy: that sounds funny.

Han bhai, and she’s married toh bachke hi rho :joy:. Single hoti tab alg baat thi.

2 Likes