[22 M] Ysub a Traveling Soldier!

Hey, nothing to see here, just a platform to put my thoughts n track my journey… But feel free to converse :+1:

32885_2

Days Attempt 1 Attempt 2 Attempt 3
13 Likes

Thoughts:

25/8/21

1. Goal without a plan is a ship stuck in a storm!
  2. Looser is much better than a QUITTER!!

27/8/21:

1. Nofap is not about streaks, its about ur lifestyle, when u realise this ull not keep high streaks as ur Goal, ull climb up using ur high streaks to achieve ur actual goal - becoming free.
  2. uproot a dirty thought while it’s still a plant, u can’t do it if it grows out to be a gigantic tree! Diverting them and not giving too much attention, prayer & becoming mindful at that instinct are few effective methods.
  3. Choosing a matured confidant is useful in overcoming any addictions… Its hard to share such matters, but once u do it, and share ur track sincerely, ull gain immense power and sense of responsibility…
  4. Out of everybody in this universe, its u who should know ur weaknesses and ur reasons to not become a subject to them.
  5. Having strong moral values and standards set by God, guides us to not to sin in this degrading world.

04/09/21:

1. Perseverance and Consistency… Just buy them and see urself hit unthinkables!
2 Likes

Well, Starting a diary is really helpful and good way of staying motivated…:triumph:
Hope you do well in your Journey…:smiley::smiley:
GOD GIVE YOU THE POWER TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS AND DREAMS :crossed_fingers::pray:
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR JOURNEY TOWARDS A P*RN FREE LIFE :100:

6 Likes

We are somehow anonymous, therefore it is way much easier to express ourselves when we feel upset and longing for a helping hand.

2 Likes

@ysub హలో, నేను సెప్టెంబర్‌లో మీ క్రికెట్ ఛాలెంజ్‌లో చేరవచ్చా?

1 Like

Wow buddy… meeru kuda telugaa!!!
Well September lo cricket challenge kadu, Marvel vs DC 2 open avtadi, dantlo join avvandi… As of now RFCL kasta crude n dull ga undi…

1 Like

@ysub నన్ను క్షమించండి. నేను తెలుగువాడిని కాదు. నేను బలమైన కోరికలను ఎదుర్కొన్నాను మరియు ఓడిపోబోతున్నాను. కాబట్టి నన్ను మళ్లించుకోవడానికి నాకు తెలియని వారి మాతృభాష మాట్లాడే వ్యక్తులతో మాట్లాడటానికి నేను Google అనువాదకుడిని ఉపయోగించాను. నా కోరికలు పోతాయని ఆశిస్తున్నాను. ధన్యవాదాలు మరియు మరోసారి క్షమించండి.

1 Like

No problem buddy…
I said that u can join Marvel vs DC 2 in September…

1 Like

Here to announce my long break
After M vs DC Season 3: Do we need it?
And RFCL season 2…

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes
Days Attempt 1

From 3/09/22

2 Likes

@anon87955785 @valiant_warrior @prothekter_aden @vedantshah005 @WalKir guys i Relapsed today morning…

For ur information.

7 Likes

5 Likes

You are one of the persons I respect in this forum :slightly_smiling_face:. I am sure you can bounce back stronger. Beware of the chaser btw.

3 Likes

No problem bro we all can understand that you must be having hard time with urges, or tough day at work or maybe other serious problems, don’t forget to share problems (if you have any), and you were really doing well and as @anon87955785 said beware of chaser effect
You can do this again brother
We all believe in you :fire::100:

3 Likes

Thanks guys…
Will try my best to bounce back hard…

:pray::v:

3 Likes

Don’t worry brother. Just try your best to avoid chaser effect. Try again and we will be free from this shit soon

3 Likes

Damn :fire:, that’s some epic progress, you are doing a little better everytime. Keep at it :+1:

1 Like

Or did I interpret the post wrongly :sweat_smile:?

1 Like

Yup I did, my bad, I thought that was a tally of your past streaks or something :sweat_smile:.
But still you are doing great. Keep at it :fire:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I have 130+ days streak as my longest streak @The_integrous_one
And one 60+ and three or four 30+

But gotta do more man… It really is never ending stuff! :unamused:

1 Like