[22 M] Never_lose_hope's Diary

In sha Allah brother…

1 Like

Yes brother, You are 100% correct…
we must only ask Allah…he is the only one who can provide us strength…

1 Like

How are you brothers, I’m sorry if I offended someone for mentioning my religion I respect all people no matter what they believe and my only goal was to support them to fulfill their challenge of nofap and live their life better I love you all

3 Likes

Don’t mention it brother…
I know you didn’t it intentionally…
You are kind hearted person brother…
I am also sorry brother…
I know brother your intension was pure and only to help me…
Which i need…
You are my brother…
We all believe we are sons of adam…
We are brothers…
Thanks for encouraging and helping me brother in this journey…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Never_lose_hope brother keep updating your progress and check in your diary as it will be helpful for others who want to give advice from your past progress and mistakes.

It will be helpful for u as well

1 Like

3 days

patience

Unfair things may have happened to you and caused a lot of pain. But remember the Almighty is making you a lot stronger in the process.

4 Likes

4 days

Your heart has answers you can’t find elsewhere. If you’re connected to the Almighty, He’ll send peace; or else, anxiety and doubt will rule.

Getting lot of headache…
lot of strong urges…
But anyway I need to move forward…
No backward…

5 Likes

6 days

Always remind yourself that the Allah is watching. Nothing escapes Him, no matter how small the act. Look beyond the struggle and the pain. Be patient.

3 Likes

7 days…

Relapsed…

present

20 hours…

3 Likes

day 1

6 Likes

2 days

motivational-quotes-happy-better-life-260nw-1683932812

5 Likes

day 3

6 Likes

4 days

5 Likes

Day 5

6 Likes

Day 6

If you think of something difficult, that means you have not understood it well.

4 Likes

present streak :point_down:

Next target :point_down:

A long while ago, a great warrior faced a situation which made it necessary for him to make a decision which insured his success on the battlefield. He was about to send his armies against a powerful foe, whose men outnumbered his own. He loaded his soldiers and equipment, then gave the order to burn the ships that had carried them. Addressing his men before the first battle, he said, " you see the boats going up in smoke. That means that we cannot leave these shores alive unless we win! We now have no choice—we win, or we perish!" They won.

insured: covered by insurance
foe: an enemy or opponent.

5 Likes

Tariq bin ziyad
:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Tariq bin ziyad decided to invade Spain. He landed on the shores of southern Spain with a small army of 7000 Muslims. Once everyone landed, commanders asked Tariq if they should leave some soldiers to guard the ships . To everyone’s shock, Tariq ordered to burn the ships .

2 Likes

Now that is emaan, the strength of belief in Allah that he will give victory no matter what.
That is how we should live our lives as well.

1 Like

These are my streaks at which i failed to resist my urges…
But Now I will go step by step conquering this streaks…

2 Likes