[22 F] Jam5c Diary

In a crowded place, we behave/act/talk/walk etc. in a manner how people would love to see us. We are in a constant thinking that will i be liked by the people around me. We behave like what others want us to behave like.

In silence, you are on your own. You dont have to act impress anyone.

It is the silence where we truly explore ourselves

In this world arround us, the peer pressure, the competition, we work so hard to impress others and to be on top of everyone. In this process we fail to give time to ourself. Our soul deserve the time to be spend with ourself. And it can only be done in silence.
Getting it @jam5c what i want to say? I hope you are understanding me.

Dont take this lockdown as a punishment or like ā€œwe can do nothing about itā€.
Instead take this as an opportunity for the thing i mentioned above.

(Again, these words wonā€™t last long. You are your own motivation. You have faced this challenging world for soo long. So these challenges are for your own good. You have that power. Just dont give up and dont doubt on this road to success)

1 Like

May 13
In Indiana, and feeling pretty good. Hope to stay distracted as much as possible because in times of being on an adventure, you never know where life will take you. I am going to hopefully see my God son today and that is a blessing.
Babies so tiny are so innocent and free from sin and addiction. I do hope this child knows that I think of him often wondering how he is doing and so on.

Can I grow as a person to be stronger than this addiction?
Will being lost last forever?
Can being happy mean something more than going to another state?

4 Likes

May 14:
I found myself in a fun situation today to keep me happier than I have beenā€¦it was seeing a friend of mine named Courtney and that to me right their is a blessing. Friendships are what make things clear. I found out that even with my personal conflictions in life, I can smile again knowing that everyday she and her husband think of me often.
In light of all things, I believe my destiny will happen for a reason.
#RealTrues9

9 Likes

May 17 _
When you smile. When you tell people the truth. When the hurt inside feels like a joke. I have a confession inside my heart that is a real burden. I want the past to not haunt me. I want the fear to go away. I want the urges to stop. I want my brain on straight. I want my future to go smoothly.

6 Likes

Relapse _ Day O Again_ May 17th
Some people say things happen for a reason and you give into those reasons cause of peer pressure or cause your brain tells you itā€™s okay cause your alone in the world. I fell through the cracks and now feel terrible that my girl brain lets me fail like guys do. Dopamine is strong and urges are strong. I need a better system than the one I have right in this very moment. I am better than this person I am becoming. I can be amazing and wonderful even when I fail. I can step on this moment cause I wanna do better than the person I was. Day O, come at me like a hornet because of the stride it gives off when moving.
Masturbating and Sex and PMO rule this world and I donā€™t want it to rule me. I can be strong like a bull in rough. I can make myself and brain work together to be confident in self that I wonā€™t fail.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know why you said this but I feel something wrong with this sentance. You may be considering girls mentality is different than man mentally. But as far as I know they are equal to the men. No one is superior or inferior.
This is what I felt. So, I wrote it.

4 Likes

May 19th_
I may be complex. I just know that each day I donā€™t have to hid who I am.
CookāœŒļø
Artist :sparkles:
Exercising Fascinator :upside_down_face:
Reader/ writer of books and stories :sweat_smile:
Basic Dancer :dancer:

Languages? I know English. Some Spanish. Learning Filipino at the moment.

Why NoFap? Lifestyle change because of failed attempts to control my addiction of desires and wants and fantasies

Sharing Code: cal233

5 Likes

I sit here on May 19thā€¦wondering why past mistakes weaken a person. I had to block a life long friend and that hurts the soul, but frankly it had to be done because they were a toxic person.

5 Likes

Sometimes in life you have to separate yourself in order to feel better about yourself.

5 Likes

Which day you are now

1 Like

I am finishing day 1

3 Likes

Good decisionā€¦ If you want to change yourselfā€¦first change your friend circle. No negative people around = No negative thoughts.

I had started to improve myself(watch motivational videos etc) in 2016ā€¦ I have blocked/ignore/slowly gone away from some of my friends who are negativeā€¦ right now I have less friends but all are quality friends.

Because negative friends may let you down or demotivate you on the most important day of your lifeā€¦(which is the every day in life)

Screenshot_2020-05-20-07-04-17-1

4 Likes

So what was your last best streak?

My last best streak was 10 days.

4 Likes

If you are falling again and again,it means you are trying.if you are trying it means you are learning from your mistakes.
If you are tracking your mistakes,and reduces the triggers then you are going towards success.
And finally one day you will say-I MADE IT.

8 Likes

Relapse _ May 20th _ Day O_ I feel like this trigger happened because it is like a drug to meā€¦I donā€™t know how to control it. Itā€™s like a need from the brain I want to rid myself of completely. I have many faults and it is this one thatā€™s shamefully disturbing.

4 Likes

It is like a drug. It is addicitive, it has created neural pathways in your brain, that end up by secreting dopamine. Dopamine is a hormone that is addictive and that brings pleasure.
To overcome this addiction, you should have the will and full knowledge about PMO. I can see that you are willing to commit to NOFAP and i can see that you are pushing hard. However, you should know more about PMO in order to overcome it. I advise you to learn more about PMO.
Nofap should be accompanied by many actions. You should start to invest your energy in
new or existing skills or hobbies. You should create new healthy pathways that brings you dopamine.
Nofap is not a temporay period that will pass rapidly. It is the creation of a new lifestyle, new person. You will fail many times, but make sure that you donā€™t relapse for the same reason twice. Learn from your mistakes.
I am sure that you will make it one day, as many people did. Stay strong jam.

3 Likes

Write it down remember it whatā€™s trigger you most

1 Like

Can u share ur stories and writings with us.?

2 Likes

May 21st, 2020 _ Day 1
What I did today?
I learned something new last night from a fellow NoFap community member which is learn a new routine. Routines are the backbone of discipline. Discipline helps keep you together and gives you clarity to what tentatively can happen in life.
I learned from this idea of routine so far that it is hard to do when other people donā€™t feel a routine is necessary. You get lostā€¦in what to do when the people in your life feel like your ignoring them.
New Hobbies? I learned a new workout :muscle: called Salsa Dancing.from Latino background.

How I feel? People question my background a lot but I donā€™t let that stop my strength I have. I wanna be successful in NoFap. I wanna be brave even though I am a girl.

6 Likes