The greatest ever- The final frontier's diary

Day 4 going smooth by the way.

6 Likes

Man you’re fucking awesome… u r role model for me
I read your story while you were school days,it was kinda same shit with me. I fell in love with a bitch,I was only her way for passing the exams.
Later she blocked on everywhere without giving me a reason, basically she ghosted me.
Since then I felt like an emotional outrage. I don’t want to tell that shitty story where I was the biggest shit.

Anyway best of luck bro

3 Likes

Tell your story man. We all would love to hear you.

3 Likes

OPPOSITE TO ADDICTION IS CONNECTION.

Live by this mantra.

2 Likes

Good luck with that bro.

3 Likes

@TheFinalFrontier You can also practice meditation on death. It’s a concept in Buddhism. We sqander our time thinking we have too much time. But if we keep reminding ourselves that we are mortal then many things which we give too much importance will become less important.

It’s a famous technique practiced by Marcus Aurelius and Steve Jobs and many others.

I am not very regular in this but it helps me when I do it regularly.

This is the the link. You can search more yourselves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4IVO5LLlWI

Maraṇasati - Wikipedia(mindfulness%20of%20death%2C%20death,takes%20to%20draw%20one%20breath.

https://medium.com/@LaurenRobBass/why-i-meditate-on-death-cf677690942b

3 Likes

Thanks for this man.

I will add it to my routine. How many times do you do it ?

For visible results you should do it at least for 15 minutes twice in a day. You may extend it if possible. Initially you will feel anxiety while you are doing it. It’s good and it’s normal to feel anxious when thinking about our own death. But later it will become normal.

1 Like

Does it help with the sense of urgency ?

Like eliminating procrastination ?

I think it should just be a reminder to live more fully every moment and also do the work that is meaningful to you !

Mediation just 10 mins a day does wonders…

2 Likes

Yes all of your above statements are correct. It brings urgency. Yes it also makes you aware often what we think are big deal in life isn’t a big deal. We give far too much importance to things in life which is trivial.

2 Likes

Beautiful man ! Thanks I will just add it once a day for beginning.

@anon65589122 how old are you ?

REMINDER TO SELF :
I am just here to quickly announce that I WOULD NOT BE PMOing for the rest of this month.

FAILING WHICH I WILL PAY Rs. 4000 to a charity or donate to someone…

YOU GUYS ARE LIVING PROOF. I WILL WRITE HERE ON WHETHER I SUCCEED OR NOT.

IF I DON’T I WILL PAY THE MONEY USING PAYPAL AND SHOW SCREENSHOT TO PROVE MY WORD.

See you on 1st of May.

1 Like

What did you delete man

5 Days success ! I started on 7th April. I realize it is just a bad habit. A very bad habit.

Once I starve it, this monster will die…

1 Like

Well done .:clap::clap:. Don’t stop now .

2 Likes