[21m] NukePizza [Diary] - Making my dream real

13.06. 7:24am
Getting up at 6am: :white_check_mark: (I did it, it was very important not to sleep in)
Jogging: :white_check_mark:
warm water on empty stomach: :white_check_mark:
pushups: :white_check_mark: (50 (30 then 20))
pullups: no
back exercises: :white_check_mark: (60)
Stretching: :white_check_mark:
cold shower: :white_check_mark:
cleaned up my room in the evening: no
Meditation: :white_check_mark: (2min)
Stretching for better back posture: :white_check_mark: (1min)
auto-suggestion in the morning and in the evening: :white_check_mark:
bicep curls: :white_check_mark: 40 per side, then another repetition 20 per side (15kg)
dips: :white_check_mark: (50)

I will quickly get more food, I can do it, 80kg.

2 Likes

14.06. 7:30am
Getting up at 6am: :white_check_mark:
warm water on empty stomach: :white_check_mark:
pushups: :white_check_mark: (10)
pullups: :white_check_mark: (10)
back exercises: :white_check_mark: (20)
bicep curls: :white_check_mark: 10 per side

2 Likes

15.06. 7:,59am
warm water on empty stomach:
pullups: :white_check_mark: (10 consecutively)
back exercises: :white_check_mark: (40)
bicep curls: :white_check_mark: 10 per side
side-hip-raises: :white_check_mark: (40 on each side)

I noticed my arms are overdeveloped and my torso is underdeveloped so I ll put emphasis on training that too with those hip raises. I ll keep eating, I have a big pot of rice for today to eat 5 meals a day with broccoli so I gain weight. Still about 68kg

2 Likes

16.06. 7:08am
warm water on empty stomach: no
pullups: :white_check_mark: (11 consecutively)
back exercises: :white_check_mark: (40)
bicep curls: :white_check_mark: 40 per side
side-hip-raises: :white_check_mark: (40 on each side)

A well known fitness individual involved in MMA recommended low intensity - high volume training on Joe Rogans podcast. He argued that if you trained hard on one day, the next day would leave you virtually unable to train whereas a training of moderate intensity enables you to complete a much greater amount of work.

He gives the example of the russian training style, which only increases to the well known and popular training intensity of “training on maximum for the competition” when the date of the competition approaches. Anecdotally the russians beat the americans quite regularly in sports in which they use the low intensity training style and the americans go all out on every session.

He also mentions “farmers strength”, the strength of people who dont really work out at all, dont lift enormously heavy things but lift often and regularly. I would say the same is true of mechanics and the like.

In the past I thought without getting sore, no musclegain could be achieved. Im presently testing his method, working out very regularly but with low intensity that doesnt leave me sore. I ll write about the results when enough time has passed, right now I already have a good impression.

2 Likes

I think that’s true to a big extent, by following above kind of technique you’ll gain strength but I don’t think muscle size is gonna increase because I have somewhat similar routine.
I workout with 10 kg dumbbells everyday for about 30-45 minutes, my strength has gone way up than before but muscle size not that much.

1 Like

Oh thats very interesting!

1 Like

I forgot to add one point, I think I have not been in taking sufficient protein, I am a vegetarian, I can’t fulfill my protein needs with diet here and I have also not been taking protein powder.
If you are able to meet your protein needs on a regular basis, then results might be different.

2 Likes

I take protein powder as well as a lot DAl everyday :joy:
god knows why I am still slim

2 Likes

this might explain it! My bottleneck was a low calorie intake, Im doing my best to eat as much as possible :smiley: today I ate about 3 meals, if I can manage 2 more my goal will be fulfilled. I ll add this task to the daily routine checklist

2 Likes

:joy::joy: you need to workout seriously as well and just protein won’t do shit, you have to intake more calories than you are burning (calory surplus) if you want to gain weight.

1 Like

:joy:
:smiley:
20characters----

1 Like

rice, broccoli, chicken, pre-prepped meals, thats the way to go if youre serious about it. I hate cooking, gosh darn it okay I ll do it! :smiley: I ll go and get broccoli now, rice is already there

2 Likes

jesus christ, are you lucky luke? Instantly liked right when I posted it :smiley:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:.

That’s great dude, if you are able to do that, you’ll gain lean mass. Keep going

1 Like

he’s too pro at this now . He does that everytime , even his reading speed is so fast :joy:

1 Like

I did it whole vacation
but now I won’t be getting time
I have to manage sleep first :joy:

1 Like

Lol thanks :joy:. It’s not too fast but yeah the fact that I have been using the forum regularly for quite some time now makes things easier for me here.

1 Like

@NukePizza you are aiming for 80 kgs right? May I know your height? Just curious

just 176cm, right now I weigh about 68-69kg

1 Like

Oh that’s good. 80 kgs lean is gonna be lit :fire:.
I am 180 cms and 83 kgs :sunglasses:, I have some fat too though, need to work on trimming that.