[21m] NukePizza [Diary] - Making my dream real

yeah I just cant do everything at once :smiley: Also Im running everday, legs have to be content with that for now :wink:

1 Like

I personally follow push pull legs+core
Push muscles: chest, triceps, shoulders
Pull muscles: biceps, back, forearms
Then Legs+ core
So I complete full body in three days.
I workout at home with dumbbells

Oh yeah it’s good then :fire::fire::fire:

Oh but I saw that you wanna gain weight, too much cardio is not advisable for that, you need to focus more on weight training.

Any activity. Activity, activity, activity. No overthinking. Eating and activity. Everyone is talking.

Activity.

2 Likes

28.04. Morning

Getting up at 6am: :white_check_mark:
Jogging: :white_check_mark:
Pushups: :white_check_mark:
Cold shower: :white_check_mark:

I think Im doing too much! This is getting shaky. I cant add any more habits to this for the next week at least, Im afraid it might all crash and I ll give it up. Cold showering only because my over motivated partner movtivated me :smiley: In turn I told him he has to get up at 6am with me. He is in a cool spirit.

Ive been having sexually themed dreams for a few days. Remembering what happened to Samaranjay I should be cautious now and take precautions. Right now Im not reading much of easy peasy. I should do it. (Another habit?)

While I was running this morning (very tired) I was thinking about having a girlfriend. Its been a long time, almost two years I think or one year and I thought hmm, if I go after this goal I can just achieve it and find a girlfriend, I could just do it, this is real and possible. Now Im not sure if this is helping! I need nearly all my energy on this one topic, trying to turn my dream into reality. Do I really have energy for a relationship? I dont think! And Im an uncompleted boy, I need to become a man before I invite someone into my life. I dont wanna half-ass anything. My goal up until this day was to work like a maniac until Im 25 and then I hope I have my dream stabilized so much I can invite a relationship partner into that life. Before that I dont wanna stand there empty handed! Like “—yep, nothing yet—!” I dont have any need for it! So I ll work on it, until I have something to offer.

I didnt manage to cook anything, fuck. Well maybe if I start now I ll manage in time. See you later!

2 Likes

Well here I listened to easy peasy everyday and still happened :joy:, I’ve been feeling quite stupid thinking how could I fall for drinking bleach

Bro cooking is real easy to be honest, just look for the recipe of dish you want to cook on YouTube and there you go, it’ll take some time in beginning and might not turn out great but with time it gets much better. I started cooking in 2020 during lockdown, learnt a lot of good dishes from YouTube and now my cooking is almost like a pro chef :relieved:.

2 Likes

29.04. 6:31

pushups: soon
cold shower: soon

Im gettting more and more tired, I should guard my sleeping time. Tonight I have to get 9 hours back, so sleeping before 9pm. Maybe it is possible.

Doing my best not to curse here. But fuck, fucking fuck bro, fuck. Fuck those pushups. I have to do like 25 for fucking fuck. Fuck.

Any gym bros - do this routine. 4th set always a nearly impossible

Alright turns out I cant gosh darn do them. Still sore af. Girl pushups then it is

Alright I did the pushups but in a girlpushup position. Arms dont feel very sore but chest is burning. Why tf dont I do back exercises like samaranjay suggested? Im a donkey

Alright, back exercises aswell now, after I go outside and get some food I ll try some pullups too.

Im a maniac holy fuck, I did the back exercises and my back is exploding. Alright time to go outside and do PULLUPS of all things. Why the fuck did I promise this.

Alright Im back, (I did 15 but not consecutively), maybe if I do this every time after jogging I ll some day be able to do 20 consecutively.
Im not looking forward to the cold shower. neeeiiiinnnnnn (no in german)
Im finishing my meal, then I ll do it. I ll let you know if I did it. By the way it is 7:23 now, Im taking my sweet fucking time with this routine

alright I did it. Its 8:00 already. I didnt hurry to catch the train because I need to make a trip to the store and buy coal and steel. See you later! It worked, the morning worked!

1 Like

I need to tell you this! I listened to a great speaker and he said: “Luck? Forget it. Luck is what happens, when preparedness meets opportunity. And opportunity is there all the time” I doubled over laughing in joy

1 Like

30.04. 7:23

pushups: :white_check_mark: (real ones today)
pullups: :white_check_mark: (5)
cold shower: soon

I feel Ive gotten much stronger! Im doing week 3 of the 6 week program and Im on day 3. On day 2 I could barely complete the last set, it was almost impossible. Today I rested a bit more inbetween sets, maybe 2 minutes. 5 sets, here is the thing in case you’d like to see:

Today two things are important: finishing the hooks I made so they can be sold and theoretically building clamps for the bellows on the forge. My companion helped me to complete all the training in the morning. Without a partner, it would not be possible. Thank you humanity

1 Like

I can feel this quote :100::fire:.
When our preparation is full fledged we become lucky automatically

1 Like

01.05. 6:53

Pullups: :white_check_mark:
Pushups: not yet
Cold shower: not yet

Today is the big day. Yesterday I was at a party and came home late, but I still got up at 6 because thats what we do guys, we dont schmitt, we dont ritt and most importantly, we dont quit. Today I have to forge things in front of a live audience.

I fucked up the preparation. I dont have food prepared for today, I dont have change to give when they buy something, I dont have price tags, I fucked it up. I ll improvise everything and it will probably work but I shouldnt need to do this, now Im feeling what my idleness has caused me.

I still need to do the pushups. Week 3 is almost over, I ll repeat the set from day 3.

Im half through the set, completed 22 then 30, my pectorial is hurting like something is wrong with it, not like sore. I ll do the rest more slowly.

Slow, careful 20. 2 more sets

Ok those were not easy. 18, 19 and 20 had to be forced hard. Last set is 28+ (holy cow)

It was okay somehow. I took like 3mins rest before that last set

Edit: 8pm
The fair was amazing!!!

I made money, I forged all day, people came in and ONLY POSITIVITY! I put out a sign on the outside saying “Forging for kids - 5€”. From then on my smithy was packed with people AND the people who brought their kids in started looking at the things I was selling while their kids were forging with me. I started each process and forged it like half-way, then I gave the kid the hammer and I helt the piece and moved it while he hammered so he could finish it and together we made a leaf out of steel and then at the end the kid can take the hot leaf and plunge it in the water and then they own it :smiley: the leaf they made. So the whole day, because thats such a cool thing was spent in an amazing spirit, it was amazing.

Believe and succeed

2 Likes

Yeah it sounds amazing :fire:.
Especially because I am a mechanical engineer and I myself have some experience with forging.

1 Like

02.05. Morning 7:36am

Pullups: no
Pushups: not yet
Cold shower: not yet

Today I ll help a friend move. He needs me for a whole week, its a big hall full of things. Lets see if we can make it in a week, sadly all my students have exams at this time so I can only help him for a little while, but I cant do it any other way.

1 Like

03.05. Morning 6:27am

Pushups: no
Cold shower: no

I feel sick. I dont have any energy. My throat is sore. I have to work today. At least I managed a short jogg but Im not doing well today.
I still need to do some paperwork. I ll do it now. I should sell my hooks on etsy. I realize they are actually good, a woman came up to me at the fair and said to me “How much for this hook?” And I said 5€ and she said “For THIS hook? Only 5?” So I guess thats nice. I believe I haven’t sent a picture here yet, here it is:

My brother asked me to make him one. Hooks are very quick and very pleasant to make. Its a great thing. I ll write to you how the day went. I remember yesterday I said I didnt do any pushups yet. I did them in the evening for the new week of the 6-week-to-100 program. I believe I ll repeat the same set today and not do next stage yet. Recovery.

2 Likes

Bro do you own a furnace? Anvil and all?
If yes how much did all of it cost, if not how do you perform smithy.
The details on the end of hooks are awesome :100:

1 Like

yes like shown in the picture, I build the smithy together with the man mentioned in this post:

17.04. 9:12pm
The man Im working for is like 1.95m, really tall and really strong and a grandpa, like the strongest biggest grandpa ever. He gave me the smithy and I help him all day, Im really thankful, I cant believe it is real. We were building a few things,

So basically he owns the smithy, but we built it together and I can forge there without rent for now, since I still help him build. After we’re done I ll rent it from him but Im pretty immersed in the place already, I give his son tutoring for free and I sharpen his wife’s knives and I help him etc. And yeah I have an anvil there and the forge. No furnace, thats for smelting. Originally I planned to only make knives and perhaps forge them aswell but blacksmithing is much more appealing because it is quicker and very enjoyable.

2 Likes

04.05. Morning: 7:17am

Pushups: no
Cold shower: no

I nearly didnt go jogging, the reason lies here: I started cleaning up after I woke up, because the day before I had a commitment to do it and I didnt manage it. I texted my accountability partner that if I dont manage it tomorrow in the morning (today), my last chance is lost and I ll forget it again and probably wont catch up to my habits and they will start to disintegrate, now that I failed the first commitment. So cleaning up in the morning was very important to me. I managed a big part. Then I went jogging after, which is a very unusual feeling because I feel like Im in a rush and cant enjoy the run at all, as if Im late, everyone going to work already and Im still out here running. I will try not to do this tomorrow. My back was hurting while running but I figure its because of the exercises yesterday. It is a very bad idea to train to do 100 pushups, because that will strengthen my anterior chain, the muscles in the front like the abs and pecs etc and my slouched posture will worsen. I should strengthen the posterior chain and do many back exercises instead. At least I should find a balance between the two. I HAVE to do back exercises.

I ll need to fill up for gas with the car but Im afraid I ll end up in the rush hour now. Well its pretty much on already. Well thats how it is. I ll get some food and then go. (Before that I ll throw in some back exercises :wink: )

3 Likes

Oh good good. Understood

04.05 Evening

Hyped myself up for the last set up pushups. I visualize the number. I breathe deeply, breathe again, again and again faster and faster and faster then GO
The number, the number the number.
I made it to 12, short hesistation in planck position, then 3 more. 3 more, 3 more, 3 more, 2 more, 2more until I made it to 32. While I was at 12 I was damn near to quit and get up. I remembered the surprised look on a guys face. How he thinks its impossible. This is that thing that makes him think its impossible. This moment Im feeling right now, of wanting to quit. Its just hesitation, its just illusion. This moment is the sole, only thing. So I kept going. 3 more etc and realized I can achieve the impossible and I only need to accept this version of me and I can go anywhere and it wont be hard, the pain Im feeling is just me experiencing the weak part of me dying. Im fighting myself (this sounds like the perfect road to burnout). Well whatever, what use am I being useless and soft and un-burned out? Im useless! So I ll take the chance. Besides, the burnout is probably just an excuse my soft mind is looking for. Im just doing pushups. It is harmless. I shouldnt be so retarded.

I talked with my accountability partner before the pushups. Regrettably I said I ll do a cold shower so now Im tied to it. I believe the real game of survival is dodging the wrong responsibilites when you get older. Getting locked in a deadend relationship for example by fathering a child to a woman you dont love is the worst way to do it. Someone said the best way to keep a word is not to give it. I should be very careful with promises. Its very easy to get entangled. Its tricky because before, as a child, there wasnt much you could be held responsible for. Now I can actually be responsible for many things and all of them are looking for me. I should give it special attention.

1 Like