[21m] NukePizza [Diary] - Making my dream real

Evening journal:

Its 7pm and Im drinking a lot of water now, eating as much as I can and shutting my screens off by 7:30pm. Im winning!

1 Like
  1. :x: getting up at 6am (I think it doesnt count if I go back to sleep for another hour after waking up at 6. Got up at 7 again)
  2. :white_check_mark: restoring Foot arch exercise (120 reps)
  3. :white_check_mark: warm water on empty stomach
  4. :white_check_mark: pullups (20 consecutively New Record :trophy: )
  5. :white_check_mark: back exercises (50)
  6. :white_check_mark: Stretching: touching toes (1min)
  7. :white_check_mark: Stretching: neck (1min)
  8. :white_check_mark: cold shower
  9. :white_check_mark: : cleaned up my room in the evening
  10. :white_check_mark: Meditation (3min)
  11. :white_check_mark: Stretching for better back posture (2 sets)
  12. :white_check_mark: auto-suggestion in the morning and in the evening
  13. :white_check_mark: big breakfast
  14. :white_check_mark: Meditation (3min)
  15. :white_check_mark: Stretching for better back posture (2 sets)
  16. :white_check_mark: auto-suggestion in the morning and in the evening
  17. :white_check_mark: big breakfast
  18. :white_check_mark: went to bed at 8pm
  19. :x: drinking a lot of water at 6pm (7pm)
  20. :white_check_mark: shutting off all screens at 7:30pm
  21. :white_check_mark: prepped meal for the next day

:white_check_mark: on everything: :x:

I exercised before bed yesterday which was very bad for sleep afterwards. I ll keep this in mind, I woke up very tired

2 Likes

Could you please tell about auto suggestion, I’ve read about this in a book called " Think and Grow Rich " by Napoleon Hill. But never got it clear…

1 Like

Btw your disciplined lifestyle inspired me. Keep at it. Could you please tell how long did it take to be this disciplined ?

1 Like

evening journal: I made things!

Im going to turn off all screens now and wait half an hour before bed. Yesterday I exercised before bed and it made a huge difference for my sleep, I woke up very tired, I wont do it again

2 Likes

Hello man yes sure you can scroll up and see how it all happened, at the beginning of this journal I was very undiciplined and had no good habits at all, it all changed when I got an accountablility partner who I call every evening and talk to about the goals we each wanted to achieve during the day and then we set more goals for the next day, this turned the tide for me.

With regards to napoleon hill: Earl Nightingale is the most useful introduction to this topic, if I could only make one recommendation I would recommend this: (LISTEN TO THIS EVERY DAY) Earl Nightingale - The Strangest Secret (FULL) - Patrick Tugwell - YouTube

2 Likes

I have more time now so I can write a reply to you :slight_smile:

So basically your actions come from your consciousness. And your consciousness is built by your unconscious. And your unconscious is directly absorbing all impulses that reach it. A sentence someone speaks to you, news, advertisements, all information that reaches your subconscious gets absorbed, twisted around and delivered to your conscious mind to be turned into reality. The subconscious “dreams up” reality and what you feed it become the building blocks out of which it will build the reality for you (there is no ONE reality and its all up for grabs, up for what you expect and what you desire, thats where your power to influence your world lies).

So to summarize: Your unconscious takes up impulses and they form your reality. So if you now BLOCK all negative thoughts, block negative people and negative actions and instead feed your mind with selected words and phrases (auto suggestions) which aim to bring about the achievement of your goal, you will achieve your goal. Your goal will become real, the negativity is blocked and will disappear and you will become free :+1:

In practice: dont talk to negative people anymore. Block them on whatsapp etc., stop watching videos of negative people and so on. Record a sentence which contains what you desire to be real, as if it was real already, i.e.: “Im a strong, reliable man who helps others and is well respected” (example) and play this sentence back to yourself multipl e times and listen to it very carefully every morning and evening.

2 Likes
  1. :x: getting up at 6am (I think it doesnt count if I go back to sleep for another hour after waking up at 6. Got up at 7 again)
  2. :white_check_mark: restoring Foot arch exercise (120 reps)
  4. :white_check_mark: pullups (5)
  5. :x: back exercises
  11. :white_check_mark: Stretching for better back posture (2 sets)
  15. :white_check_mark: auto-suggestion in the morning and in the evening
  16. :white_check_mark: big breakfast
  17. :white_check_mark: went to bed at 8pm
  18. :x: drinking a lot of water at 6pm (7pm)
  19. :white_check_mark: shutting off all screens at 7:30pm
  20. :white_check_mark: prepped meal for the next day

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your advice and time. Really appreciate it :pray:

1 Like

Your list got even bigger :fire:. Keep slaying.

1 Like

hell yeah dude trying to get the sleep right

1 Like

Same here lol, as I have shifted to a new situation in life I need to work on shifting my sleep schedule by almost 2 hrs earlier :sweat_smile:

Evening journal: I bought a course which I am very excited about, its from two guys who seem to be SPOT ON on success and discipline. If I have something valuable I obtained from the course, I ll share it here

Some notes I’ve written about it today:

-Information buys time

-All decisions weigh the same (a lot of small meaningless microdecisions are very exhausting and big decisions actually dont take energy at all, declutter life, you wont be able to start or sustain anything if you havent got that down, it puts a massive overhead on your mental load)

-The more distracted you are, the more you fall victim to pleasure (I can attest to this 100% with pmo. Eversince Im focussed it cant hurt me and before when I was watching youtube all day I couldnt escape it)

Alright see you guys tomorrow! I bought a lot of food, prepped for tomorrow, Im taking the bulk seriously!
Meditate people! Make yourself auto suggestions about the things you want to become real!

1 Like

thank YOU dude! Keep winning

2 Likes
  1. :white_check_mark: getting up at 6am
  2. :white_check_mark: restoring Foot arch exercise (100 reps)
  4. :white_check_mark: pullups (5)
  5. :white_check_mark: back exercises (30)
  11. :white_check_mark: Stretching for better back posture (3 sets)
  15. :white_check_mark: auto-suggestion in the morning and in the evening
  16. :white_check_mark: big breakfast
  17. :x: went to bed at 8pm (9pm)
  18. :x: drinking a lot of water at 6pm
  19. :x: shutting off all screens at 7:30pm
  20. :white_check_mark: prepped meal for the next day

1 Like

Why 8 pm? Is 10 hrs sleep necessary? I think 8-9 hrs will do fine. I sm sure you’ll have your reasons though, asking because I might have to follow a similar waking up time as you (around 6am)

1 Like

my sleep isnt very restful so I need more hours in bed, I wake up frequently now with the heat and it takes me a lot of time to fall asleep

Edit: And when I sleep as much as I want I wake up after 10 hours so 10 is the amount my body would like if he could

1 Like

Oh I can understand that, I think you were also used to sleeping late before this schedule, I also find it hard to fall asleep when I try sleeping early

blackout curtains help a lot or if you dont have them you can hang bedsheets infront of the window, the ideal sleep room is pitch black and cold, then you ll sleep restfully, I also put a towel over my eyes to fall asleep more quickly and block out 100% of the light

1 Like

I have an eyemask for thag purpose, my room here is not that cold though but a fan does the job, it’s mostly dark but there’s one window I should put a bedsheet on it. Thanks for suggestions.
And some tips on not using devices before sleeping would be appreciated because I am used to posting here and checking messages before sleeping or after dinner.