[21m] NukePizza [Diary] - Making my dream real

I have a goal of shutting all screens off at 7:30 so I just do that, unless its a real emergency I just break off any task I was doing at 7:30, if Im not harsh on myself like that I dont take it seriously

1 Like

Yeah that seems fair. I’ll try something similar. Thanks :pray:

evening journal:

Im unstoppable dude!

Im winning!!!

2 Likes
  1. :white_check_mark: getting up at 6am
  2. :white_check_mark: restoring Foot arch exercise (100 reps)
  3. :x: warm water on empty stomach
  4. :white_check_mark: pullups (5)
  5. :white_check_mark: back exercises (30)
  6. :white_check_mark: Stretching: touching toes (1min)
  7. :white_check_mark: Stretching: neck (1min)
  8. :white_check_mark: cold shower
  9. :white_check_mark: : cleaned up my room in the evening
  10. :white_check_mark: Meditation (1min)
  11. :white_check_mark: Stretching for better back posture (3 sets)
  12. :white_check_mark: auto-suggestion in the morning and in the evening
  13. :white_check_mark: big breakfast
  14. :x: went to bed at 8pm (9pm)
  15. :x: drinking a lot of water at 6pm (7:00)
  16. :x: shutting off all screens at 7:30pm (8:00)
  17. :x: prepped meal for the next day

:white_check_mark: on everything: :x:

1 Like
  2. :white_check_mark: restoring Foot arch exercise (130 reps), I want to explain this, basically I stand straight on my feet, then I crunch my toes together so my foot moves forward one cm, then I do the same thing with the other foot, thats 1 rep
  3. :white_check_mark: warm water on empty stomach
  5. :white_check_mark: back exercises (50)
  10. :white_check_mark: Meditation (3min)
  11. :white_check_mark: Stretching for better back posture (2 sets)
  14. :x: went to bed at 8pm (8.30pm)
  15. :x: drinking a lot of water at 6pm (7:00)
  16. :x: shutting off all screens at 7:30pm (8:00)
  17. :x: prepped meal for the next day
  18. new: :white_check_mark: shoulder raises (50 reps @ 5kg / arm, 3 isometrics)
  19. new: :white_check_mark: shrugs (120 reps @ 15kg)

1 Like

evening journal:
I came across more advice on focus:
You become more focussed by removing distractions, not by increasing effort. Remove more, remove, remove, remove. I ll take this seriously and do that now, Im getting everything I can out of the way now (apps, unwanted program, general clutter, clutter in my room, everything). This is the most important step for clarity and without clarity I cant ever move ahead

Note for myself: tomorrow I will add a new habit: “packing a bag full of food to eat during the day so I gain muscle”

1 Like
  2. :white_check_mark: restoring Foot arch exercise (150 reps :trophy:),
  5. :white_check_mark: back exercises (90, big)
  11. :white_check_mark: Stretching for better back posture (2 sets)
  14. :x: went to bed at 8pm (9pm)
  15. :x: drinking a lot of water at 6pm
  16. :x: shutting off all screens at 7:30pm (8:30)
  17. :white_check_mark: prepped meal for the next day
  18. new: :white_check_mark: shoulder raises (55 reps @ 5kg / arm, 4 isometrics :trophy:)
  19. new: :white_check_mark: shrugs (100 reps @ 15kg)

1 Like

evening journal:
today my accountability partner told me he had a very bad day and didnt want to have the evening call. I told him “if you miss this day now, it will spiral and we will miss days in the future more easily, more and more until we dont do the evening calls at all anymore and we lose this ritual”. After that he was convinced man and we had a VERY good call! Very useful and productive. And incidentally the problem that caused his bad day was exactly this: giving up too quickly! He missed getting up early, thats why he missed church and then missed hanging out with his church friends.

The solution is to hang in! Dont be one of the doubters, its so easy to be a doubter when things seem difficult. Just always keep in your minds eye in front of you: Youre in the valley now. After the valley follows the mountain. And then a valley again. It doesnt mean anything, keep going

1 Like
  2. :white_check_mark: restoring Foot arch exercise (100 reps),
  4. :white_check_mark: pullups (5) (Ive been stacking these recently and did them all at once because I was skipping them the day earlier, now I redid all the past ones, 30 in total today)
  5. :white_check_mark: back exercises (90, big)
  11. :white_check_mark: Stretching for better back posture (1 set)
  14. :x: went to bed at 8pm (9:20pm)
  16. :x: shutting off all screens at 7:30pm (9pm)
  18. new: :white_check_mark: shoulder raises (20 reps @ 5kg / arm, no isometrics)
  19. new: :white_check_mark: shrugs (100 reps @ 15kg)

I found out I have golfers arm, its similar to the more familiar tennisarm but includes pain on the inside of the ellbow when gripping things (like a hammer when forging). Ive been forging with a very big hammer for long periods of time, its natural that this developed. I will switch to a lighter hammer.

The following happened: This morning I had a stressful dream about being in an exam and ended up with nightfall. I was confused first but my streak is super long and I guess thats natural. Anyway dude, it doesnt matter

“I noticed nightfall demotivates many guys and its for good reason, you were part of a 1%er team and now you feel like you dropped out of it and cant resonably get back in again quickly. 1st: nightfall isnt relapse but even relapse doesnt really matter if you do another step: do multiple things that put you in the 1%er team. I felt shit waking up after nightfall even tho its natural, then went for a shower and boom I had the option. Do I take a warm shower like 99% of plebs or do I become another 1%er and do a cold shower? Boom cold shower, Im winning again. The trick is to have many of these and if you can build yourself an identity of being a winner, you will be convinced of yourself that you can achieve anything and then you will actually achieve anything. Its all a mental game and you start winning it by identifying with the winner 1%”

This is what I sent a friend this morning and afterward I went to do pullups (30, 21 of those consecutively new record) and you can string anything together like this. Win after win after win. Right now I contemplated if I should leave now or take the next train in 2 hours (comfort) but I will leave now because this is a winner decision.

1 Like

Hell yeah dude :fire: keep slaying.

1 Like

evening journal:
Huge text, I deleted it and rewrite the summary now: Bought coaching course, had Q&A today, useless, gonna act now and do the workout because its monday (workout day). See you guys tomorrow! WINNING. WINNING. WINNING. WINNING. WINNING. Dont stop focussing!

1 Like
  2. :white_check_mark: restoring Foot arch exercise (120 reps),
  5. :white_check_mark: back exercises (60)
  14. :x: went to bed at 8pm (9:20pm)
  18. new: :white_check_mark: shoulder raises (60 reps @ 5kg / arm, 3 isometrics)
  19. new: :white_check_mark: shrugs (100 reps @ 15kg), I already notice a difference

Focus is the biggest priority. I must remove clutter relentlessly

1 Like
  2. :white_check_mark: restoring Foot arch exercise (120 reps),
  3. :white_check_mark: warm water on empty stomach
  4. :white_check_mark: pullups (17)
  5. :white_check_mark: back exercises (60)
  14. :x: went to bed at 8pm (10:00m)
  15. :white_check_mark: drinking a lot of water at 6pm
  18. :x: shoulder raises (60 reps @ 5kg / arm, 3 isometrics)
  19. white_check_mark: shrugs (improvising, I ll look for something heavy and aim to do 100),

I’m staying at “work” so to say, they have a hostel and I slept there. Today I want to complete a tool, make 3 throwing knives, fix a saw machine and Polish 4 blades

1 Like

Bro , give me some tips that how you reached 520 days…
How should we control ourselves when the urge comes?

1 Like

He is a devoted follower of easy peasy method.

What is this easy peasy method?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

@Divyansh1234 Easy peasy method is a method that is mentioned in a Book called " Easy Peasy Book " . Its a small book almost 50 pages I guess. Literally every page there is gold. Many people survived from this addiction from that method.

find a purpose that really means something to you

In the following Im trying to bring the most important things to you: Distractions are making you vulnerable. The less focussed and the more disoriented you are, the more you seek pleasure. You cant fight it, the circumstance of a unfocussed life just keeps driving you to pleasure like a magnet. If you fight it and dont allow the pleasure, you become miserable. The reason is that youre lacking an inner “drive” to sustain you so you collapse back into yourself. You absolutely HAVE to have a life purpose, or you ll fight in vain.

This was the biggest game changer for me, I finally found my vocation in life. Because I focus on it every day, Im very strong against pleasure. This point is the main point. If you want to know more about finding your vocation I can write to you

Your dream, your real dream, the thing you ACTUALLY would like to be real, the thing where you think “yees, but thats surely not possible, right?” this dream, this goal CAN BE REAL. Whatever it may be. Overcoming this mind prison you’ve put yourself into, this self imposed limitation is very important and can be done with affirmations. Its very useful to write on a piece of paper: Who are you? What do you do? What do you have? Answer these questions with the most prestine dream you can think of. Who would you be if you could be anything you would really really like? What would you do if you could do anything in the world? Aim high! What would you have if you could have anything? What would really mean something to you?

Second, find an accountability partner. I found mine by looking for an accountability partner on nofap.com but it doesnt have to be centered around pmo. Your accountability partner has to have one thing: You two have to share the same goal or at least a very similar one. When your two minds meet (preferably every evening, phone calls are ok, text message is too little) a third mind as it were will form and you two will be empowered with more power than the sum of you posess. During the meetings I think of things I wouldnt have thought of and I act with at least twice the courage and an abundance of determination and its the same for him.

Before having an AP I would sometimes make progress and then sink back down. Eversince having an AP, all progress is permanent. (We share the goal of getting a very tight grip on our lives)

Reading easy peasy was also very helpful, especially initially because the physical withdrawal is kind of tricky to overcome initially. The REAL hook is mental though and its only removed by bolstering against pleasure with a genuine life purpose.

I hope I could help, send more questions ;-D

2 Likes

Evening journal:

I feel very honored that people are looking for advice and I want to help as much as I can knowing how lost I was just 3 years ago. Keep believing in yourself! Keep positive! Keep negative interlopers out of your mind! Make it a priority to listen to affirmations every day! I ll send you one here, accept all the things that are said in the recording, you are strong, you are capable Extreme Self Confidence Affirmations - Improved | Subconscious Programming | Binaural Hemisync - YouTube

1 Like

20char

2 Likes