[25M] strongwillpower's Diary

Wahh! You are great…

1 Like

Yes brother @strongwillpower … No matter what comes in your path… just don’t give up at any cost.

TELL YOUR BODY AND BRAIN :point_right: Crying is acceptable, Boredom is acceptable, Flat line is acceptable but Relapse and Edging Is NOT acceptable.

Stay Strong brother. :muscle:

4 Likes

This is soo true! I’ll focus on this.

4 Likes

My brother @strongwillpower I also went through the same situation yesterday. Believe me get back on your routine and discipline today and you’ll feel and lot better.

This is the attitude of a king. You are on the path of freedom and glory :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot brother! @Tagore your trust in me means a lot!

3 Likes

Day 16, 7hrs 20 mins

Read this out if you get time guys. I poured my heart into it.

https://rewirecompanion.com/t/i-need-to-overcome-an-obsession/24173/15?u=strongwillpower

6 Likes

Wahh bro you are kind hearted person. You are also simple anytime you are motivating me .:smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you @_TIGER brother! Challengers like you many of the companions keep me motivated.

1 Like

That’s so true That you get everything on the right time.
It’s like happy beginning.

2 Likes

I am happy for you brother… May God bless you both.

My best wishes for you brother👇

Screenshot_2020-05-23-13-30-19-1

4 Likes

Thank you brother :blush::heart:

Day 16, 20hrs 51mins.

Im still out of track of my daily routine. I think I’m in the flatline period. I can’t feel any urges. Even if there are urges, i can’t feel any kind of boner. Even when looking at tempting TV ads, i dont get urges.
Bordem is being a constant friend these days. Normal end to the day.

4 Likes

Brother, this is one of the best relationship advice I’ve ever heard @strongwillpower. I feel so happy for you. The same thing also happened to me when I was in school. I did the same thing, tried to make a girl happy by thinking she would love me. I also wasted 2 years brother. Now my entire focus is on improving myself. Iam sure one day the right person will come to my life at the right time. After reading your message I respect for you has increased bro. I could relate to it so much. I love you man.

3 Likes

Im soo happy to read this man. Yes sure… wait for the right time. Im soo happy that ny message is is so rightly delivered to you guys. “We have to work on ourself to win this world. NoFap is one of the best road towards self improvement”
Love you too brother @Tagore

2 Likes

Brother…take this boredom Seriously. Also I want to suggest you as you are feeling flatline… just do not focus on this word flatline Bcoz what I have seen that if you focus on flatline then this flatline(symbtoms/affects) take over you.

Try to focus on your daily goal(like you do not know about flatline)… if you do not enjoy your routine tasks then just do what ever you want to do(embrace boredom by accepting it… not resisting anything) but obviously relapse is not an option here :sweat_smile:

NEVER TRY TO CHECK YOURSELF.(you already know that but still I am reminding you)

Stay strong brother💪

3 Likes

Sure brother, I’ll surely work on it brother!

2 Likes

17 Days, 21hrs 44 mins

Today i took the day for rest. I did nothing today. In a hope that I’ll start the new week with new energy. So nothing to say about today.

Flatline still in process.
Good night guys! Take care everyone.

3 Likes

Great brother…you have a strong will power.

1 Like

18 Days, 7hrs 37 mins.

These days are getting harder and harder for me each day. My dopamine levels has reached the tolerance limit, it just wants me to fap and fap and end everything. Its getting hard to control it. I think I’ll loose the grip on my streak. And if i loose this time, I can’t get back to NoFap.

There is a constant feeling/urge of “let’s go and fap” but there is also a constant fear of “i don’t want my brain to win over my senses. I can’t loose”

Bordem + quarantine + flatline + such urges and fears

This current combination is pulling me to the trap. I just want to know when will this flatline end? And will there be more flatlines on this road ahead?

For now :- I’ll getting myself away from phone. It’s a difficult task with this combination. I can’t do anything more than this. Just sitting ideal. No energy/motivation source is reaching to my dopamine stimulators.

Important msg :- YouTube has got some same contents like the ■■■■ sites. Stay away from it. I came across those last night. It was a very difficult night for me with these contents and the above combination. However i managed to control. But these incidents are increasing, and i fear, i may loose one day.
:pensive:

1 Like

Take serious precaution brother now.

This is the time when either you will wins your addiciton or your addiction will wins you. YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE.

And BDW you can remove 1 term for that deadly combination that is Flatline becoz In flatline there is zero libido(no urges) and there is a feeling that your D**k is dead and your brain try to trap you with the feeling to check if it is still working or not. :sweat_smile: ( THIS IS AS PE MY KNOWLEDGE)

So either remove urges term or remove flatline term. THIS WILL HELP LESSEN THE BURDEN OF THAT COMBINATION.

My only motive here is to make you understand that it depends on you how big/small you want to see that demon. IF YOU MAKE A BIG AND POWERFUL IMAGE OF THAT DEMON THEN YOU WILL FIND THAT DEMON MORE POWERFUL. So try to say to yourself that you are more powerful always but yes! Never behave overconfident due to saying this.

BDW You are so motivated and I can see that you will not give up ever and nothing can stop you becoz every time urges came to you…you have always choose freedom. You are tough fighter and have a very Strong will power( as your name says itself.)

#NoFapForever

3 Likes