[20's M] Line's Diary

6 days completed.
Workout was easier.
But feeling withdrawals. So much. Crying dry tears haha
It’s not to be underestimated I tell you. But I’m trying to take it with humor.
Now I’m feeling a little better actually.

2 Likes

Keep the good work body
I will always support you

1 Like

Thanks a lot brother :pray:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I fell off after 7 days. First it was not even explicit stuff. I drank green tea, took ashwagandha everything. But it didnt help that much.
What I realized is that I had the same withdrawals as people who quit smoking, that it was dopamine I was searching for. I had no desire to watch p. until I relapsed to soft p. after a week.
Somehow my good blocker had been set to disable after a delay of days which happened exactly at night. My mistake.

So I need to calm myself on day 6 with meditation or heavy exercise as that was the most difficult day (felt like a smoker). And I need to take a break from technology on day 7 as on that day I’m out of the mini flatline. Have more desire in general.

3 Likes

Day 1 completed.
It was ok.

3 Likes

2nd Day.
Today I did exercise and hence felt a little better.

3 Likes

3rd Day completed.
Today I felt motivated to do some house chores I wanted to do. I was surprised I did it. I felt happy about bringing some order into my home again.
Today I found myself more attractive when I looked into the mirror. Although I know it will take some time to get into my best self again. I’m happy that I’m on the right path again and and seeing first fruits of my labor.

3 Likes

Great progress
Keep going

1 Like

Thanks a lot, brother

2 Likes

4th Day
Good start with workout and cold shower.
Managed to install Andoff through ADB commands so lets see how to set this up.
Edit
Day 4 completed.
I finished all my house chores. I don’t know where the motivation came from to do that for 2 hours :smiley:
I’m so thankful about this.

3 Likes

7th day. i am so happy about being on the good track again.
mostly, what helped me was quitting coffee i believe. i am proud of myself for that.
i went on a lot of walks this week, being out there in nature made me calmer.
today i started working out again, I did so much cardio, i would not have been able to do that without being on day 7.

3 Likes

Great job bro, I am proud of you.

Keep it up :muscle:

3 Likes

thanks a lot bro :slight_smile:
hope all is well for you too

3 Likes

Day 8
All good. today i woke up earlier which is good. i felt a little emotions coming up today but drinking matcha green tea helped calm me down. i also started my muscle workout again and it felt great to return to my hobby.

2 Likes

Day 13 completed, no urges.

Although I have a stressful and hard part of my life.

3 Likes

That’s wicked, bro!
keep going! You have the most difficult behind you.
i look forward to being at day 13

3 Likes

You are near to hit 13 days.
Keep going brother :pray::muscle:

3 Likes

Lately I am working on some projects. And it’s good, it’s keeping me busy.
Unfortunately due to being occupied I might not be here as often as I’d like and I’m sorry for that. But we are continuing on this journey, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

day 9 quick check in.
im feeling proud, confident.
last night though someone disappointed me, and i felt some emotions coming up. but i blocked my browser and cut the circuit short.
i have finished reading a book that i started last year, so thats a good sign im moving in the right direction.

2 Likes

Guys and girls, I had a setback unfortunately after 9 days. It was not explicit content as that is inaccessible with my setup, so I dont believe that the 9 days were futile. I’ll focus on looking at it more as a stumble. What led to it was emotions such as anger.
So I need to work on that. I was peaceful but sometimes I was mad at life’s events.

I saw benefits already:
I was receiving small gifts (like parking ticket from people). I thought they were looking at me weird tbh but i was humbled when they went out of their way to give me a small gift. So I realized i need to change the way i look at people. i need to have more positive expectations of people and realize that there are a lot of good people. even though I have some fear like being taken advantage of when I adopt that positive view of strangers tbh.
So i need to do some meditations on releasing that old world view.
Also my mind was much sharper (athough not at the level i want to be but for the beginning it was good) and sometimes it was effortless to read a book for an hour. I was surprised.
so it’s worth it, for sure. just a reminder for myself and others.

2 Likes