(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 šŸ”„

I donā€™t think shaving it is necessary. Keep it buzzed for 2 months or so. Thatā€™s my plan. Iā€™m gonna get a buzz cut tomorrow. Will have the same haircut till the end of the year

2 Likes

Okay bro will do it again ! And yeah itā€™s best coz it worries when I see few hair on my towel or hand !

3 Likes

@rewire_user has taken Saitamaā€™s hairfall seriously I guess :joy:.
Also I want to let you know @rewire_user my hair also used to fall a lot but now a days it has reduced a lot, I think the main reason for that is because I have not taken a single hot shower in past 3 months, earlier I always used to wash my hair with hot water as @GOVIND-19 told me, hot water causes a lot of damage to hair so if you are washing your hair with hot water just donā€™t do it.
Apart from this, what I do is apply shampoo while bathing, dry my hair and apply oil afterwards (I donā€™t apply oil when I have some party tk attend or some guests are visiting). But main reason is washing my hair consistently with cold shower
And also if you have a family history of hairfall, your hairfall might be due to heredity, thereā€™s a high chance of going bald with age if itā€™s hereditary. I also have that, my grandma was bald, my father is also quite bald, my uncle too. So thereā€™s that. But you can minimise it if you take proper care.
Also keeping long hair might also be a reason for more hairfall, itā€™s hard to clean lower part of hair if you have long hait, so it is advisable to cut them short if you are experiencing hairfall (I did the same)

4 Likes

Dude, check ur uncles on ur mothers side (ur motherā€™s brothers), if they have gone bald early, then mostly likely youā€™ll experience hairfall due to genetics. Some people have skin more sensitive to DHT, theyā€™re more likely to have acne, beard and baldness.

@The_integrous_one Sorry bro, I relapsed few days ago, Iā€™ll stay behind you for the journey I guessšŸ˜‘ Basically I got a triggering notification from reddit, I literally blocked all 18+ content on reddit but they still just slammed it on my face. Now, I deleted reddit and itā€™s fine now. I went to live in a farmhouse with my friends for a few days and it was great and but then I fell ill now. Good luck for GATE thošŸ‘

3 Likes

I too wash my hair daily with cold water brother never used hot water since 3-4 months and Use shampoo twice a week ! But donā€™t know why and how suddenly this started to happen ! I am going to get it cut very short tomorrow and I apply coconut oil too but still little bit of hair is still falling !

3 Likes

I am 18 bro ! But yeah I know I too might face it due to genetics but not this early :joy: :joy: had decided to get it short tomorrow for sure and not worry too much about it !

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry man. Not too behind, youā€™ll make it. @alphadude

Happens, I have installed reddit app just to read articles from Man donā€™t fap community, else I never open reddit, itā€™s just stupid :joy:

Thanks bro. Itā€™s 3 and a half months later though.

2 Likes

I use shampoo everyday :joy:, donā€™t know if itā€™s good or bad but been doing that a long time. If I donā€™t apply shampoo for 2 days my head starts itching.
I also use coconut oil.

Yeah thatthatā€™s a good idea. If you have short hair and even if they fall, you wonā€™t care about it because they are barely noticeable :joy:, mindhack

4 Likes

Oh is that so. Isnā€™t hairfall related to paternal family as well?

4 Likes

I was researching about baldness too, and then I read this specific line somewhere.
Theres also a theory that MO or PMO temporarily increases DHT and causes baldness. Tbh I think NF increases testosterone in the long run and should make you more manlieršŸ¤”.

Even if people get bald, theres also some psychology that some women prefer bald ppl more, as this chad head is a sign of high status.
You can see this with prince of England and his wife.

3 Likes

thatā€™s right. DHT is a form of oestrogen if Iā€™m not wrong, so yeah it causes baldness.

Regardless, if youā€™re confident youā€™ll get it

3 Likes

Thatā€™s true. It does. Hence the attractiveness part of benefits

Well said :fire::100:

4 Likes

Why are you scaring the poor boy like that. Itā€™s probably something simple which will fix itself soon.

5 Likes

Lol thatā€™s true :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Got my head shaved today ! :joy: :joy: There was hell lot of dandruff never thought I would have this much dandruff I take bath daily !

2 Likes

Damn :joy::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
Saitama pfp, saitama pfp, saitama pfp.

2 Likes

It was on the way decision I thought I will cut it just short but then while cutting the barber was showing me my hair breaking very much ! So, I decided to get it clean once ! and I guess the main reason for hairfall was dandruff and yeah it might be seasonal too others are facing too now ! they are doing the same as me becoming saitama ! :joy: :joy:
original

2 Likes

Nice nice.
But one question, if there was a lot of dandruff, how did you not realise it? Did you have very long hair?

2 Likes

Ok
ā€¦

2 Likes

Not that much but in the roots it was like settled down ! And I didnā€™t realized it because I had short hair in which 24/7 I used to apply a lot of oil :sweat_smile: and Donā€™t touch my hair thinking might break !

2 Likes