(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 šŸ”„

This is my wallpaper, this has kept me rolling. I wonā€™t relapse though because I still believe in you.

3 Likes

I will not forget our promise. I will not let you down brother. I have too set it as my wallpaper. And I am not gonna give upā€¦:fire::100:

4 Likes

@ysub @prothekter_aden donā€™t worry, after September weā€™ll all be chilling there all the time :joy: usually Saturday nights we just play trivia and voice call over there to listen to music together. Itā€™s good fun. Iā€™ve disable discord till my exams though :stuck_out_tongue: my only social media apps are RC, Gmail and WhatsApp xP

6 Likes

Day 2 :100::star2:

Can feel those little dopamine hits that I get competing one study session. I hope my reward mechanism gets fixed soon. Trying to stay busy and reminding my self how important nofap is in the morning. And How much I really respect my streak. I will cross day 30 this time.
The first 20 minutes of your morning as soon as you wake up are very important. Those minutes shape the rest of the day. You can plan your day that time. You can listen to some positive things or you can start by completing a task like workout and making your bed :fire:

6 Likes

Good Bro!!!

Just cut the ILY part :rofl: :rofl:
Iā€™m outta likes

2 Likes

This thing is beyond my thinking capabilities where did I mention such a thingā€¦? :joy::sweat_smile:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :fire: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :fire:
LOL

I know no such thing :rofl:

The gif said
I love you, I am proud of you

1 Like

Thanks brother, I was really confused about it. Fcck manā€¦I am so dumbā€¦:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy: I didnā€™t paid attention to itā€¦:exploding_head:

1 Like

:joy::joy:, bro you are clearly stressed because of all the studying. Take a chill, rest for 1-2 days do the things you love then get back to studying.

2 Likes

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: sorry :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Bro You are acting like @Kaizen He was known as the GIF-king here. :joy::joy::joy::v:
But One day he suddenly disappeared.
tenor
I hope he is doing Greatā€¦!

5 Likes

I have unofficially inherited @Kaizen en 's will of gifs hereā€¦

4 Likes

Fckkā€¦! :exploding_head: @Kaizen would have used the exact same gif.
Is it coincidence or is it really you @Kaizen :smirk::smirk:
Just kiddingā€¦:joy::joy:
I am leaving now, Byeā€¦! :v::clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

No bro. We are completely different. I only like to post gifs, memes and stuff

4 Likes

He used to post the same broā€¦memes, funny gifs :joy::joy: Mera shak pakka hota jaa rha haiā€¦ :100::joy:

5 Likes

2 Likes

K guys Iā€™m going offlineā€¦ gotta study for tomorrowā€™s exams
Adioz

5 Likes

See Ya Later Broā€¦I am too going to studyā€¦:v::100:
Didnā€™t realized used it for more than an hourā€¦:man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like