(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 šŸ”„

All the best!
Try your best!
Results does not matter , your hardwork does

2 Likes

best of luck @rewire_user for the exams!!!

2 Likes

Do your best Man! :wink: :wink:, Iā€™ve still got a year and a half :cold_face: :cold_face:, though Iā€™m nervous, ( :laughing: :laughing:), hope you will succeed in your dreams and Goals

2 Likes

Thanks a Lot you guys for the all the Encouragement @Purity11 @nofapstar123 @RegretHATER @Prox :fire::100::handshake: I will Give My Best Shot ! :fist_right::wink::love_you_gesture: This will be the End of my High School Studies, So I will give it a wonderful Farewell :tada::sparkles::relieved:

5 Likes

:muscle::muscle::muscle::fire::fire::fire::fire:
Best of luck bro. Give your best without worrying about the results. I am sure you will do fine.

3 Likes

Wish you good luck, brother. Everything will be fine. Believe yourself

3 Likes

@GOVIND-19 Is there any Haikyuu movie or all the movies are just recap of the whole season, Man I just wasted my 500 MB in downloading a recap movie :exploding_head::tired_face: Man, Haikyuu is really Amazing. You can connect each and everything to real life.:+1::100::relieved::heart: Till season 2 I havenā€™t seen anything like super natural. Even without it, Itā€™s Amazing :fire::100::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

All the Haikyuu movies are recaps bro :joy:

What did I say? What did I say?? What did I say ???

Bro till season 2 is nothing, wait till finish the whole thing, youā€™ll be mindblown!!!:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: It gets that good towards the last two seasons. Itā€™s not over though. Thereā€™s a lot more seasons left

3 Likes

Thanks for this Info, Guess I wonā€™t have to waste another 500 MB :sweat_smile: on recap movies

1 Like

Bro i suggest you one thing to do try to do Hindu pushup its really helpful without using any dumbbell you have body like you are going to gym

1 Like

Oh Thanks bro :+1: :100: Itā€™s like a step of surya-namaskar. Recently I am not exercising due to my exams, once they get over I will devote my energy into building my body :fire:

3 Likes

Oh okey u must try once i was to skinny my biceps was 10 but after doing Hindu pushup for 1 month my biceps gone to 15 and recently i got selection in as a wrestler now i will be play for my state

1 Like

IMG_20210221_123108

But for you, Iā€™m saying again, Nutrition is everything. You have to eat good food and you have to eat a lot

5 Likes

No I didnā€™t get the newsā€¦ what was it?
Donā€™t tell meā€¦

Shakira is retired?
ā€¦hhhhhh

Beyonce is retired?
ā€¦hhhhhhh

David Beckham is retired?

ā€¦wait he is retired!

3 Likes

Noooo :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:. World cup is next year, I want a song from her

3 Likes

What was that news which you got wrong bro ? You were hyped about, Let us too imagine it being true :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I read it wrong

4 Likes

Yea I heard it. Another trailer or teaser will be dropping then. The season 2 teaser thatā€™s already released doesnā€™t show much. Hopefully this one will be better

2 Likes

I actually thought season 2 was going to be released on 25 sept

2 Likes

No season 2 will come next year

1 Like