(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 šŸ”„

Man, I loved the show so much that I kept on watching never thought hotstar takes that much of data.
I just postponed it to later for now.Today, I used my parentā€™s data the whole day. I realized yesterday while watching I was using my motherā€™s phone hotspot and It got finished as well :sweat_smile:
:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@rewire_user download it from here, episodes will not be more than 150 mb

1 Like

Well it is an awesome show.
Good night now, itā€™s 3:20 am :rofl::rofl::rofl: damn, good talk.

1 Like

Thanks a Lot buddy :heart:, You have helped a lot.

Good Night, See ya tomorrow.

:fire:

1 Like

Beware of the ads though :sweat_smile:, this site shows some stupid ads sometimes.

1 Like

Which can be potential Urges, Got it :sweat_smile: Have gotten used to it. Ads are everywhere even in some good study apps :rofl: :rofl: Those types of ads while studying :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ads pop up at top of the screen in this site donā€™t look there :sweat_smile:.
Anyways final good night now :joy:

1 Like

Yo I feel it will be good if you donā€™t use this site :joy::joy:, ads are too high level :rofl:, Iā€™m going to delete this link :joy:.

1 Like

@The_integrous_one @GOVIND-19 @Dean_Ambrose @SincereDev @nofapstar123
I lost Guysā€¦I didnā€™t watched anything filthy, I donā€™t want to make excuses. I am sorry for the disappointment. I started to feel like I can go like this forever. It was all my fault. I shouldnā€™t have let my curiosity ruin my mind.
I am out from every challenge. I will come back stronger because I know the only way to win is to Fight ā€¦A big apology to my team, It was because of you all I kept going. Thanks a lot you guys for always motivating me. But Here I am disappointed all of you. The thought of me stuck in this addiction for even one more year Haunts me. I wanna get out of this. :pensive::pleading_face::pleading_face:

I am sorry guys !

I guess I lost my last chance to prove myself. :pray:
But I wonā€™t cry over a relapse and take it too seriously. But I am weak now. The decision was mine. How can I ā€¦:angry:
Who cares, I canā€™t just give up. I am not that weak. I will keep moving Foward. I am sorry my friends.
I hope you all forgive me. Hail RCBā€¦
I canā€™t think of anything else to sayā€¦

original

3 Likes

What provoked you to Relapse if you didnā€™t watch p.rn?

Nothing is lost boiā€¦ Just some minutes of timeā€¦ Time is the only thing which you canā€™t gain else everything can be easily gained backā€¦ confidence,Streak, WBC,RBC, Platelets, Semen etc.

So Donā€™t think too much of it

3 Likes

It was a meamory of a Prn Video that I watched. The void of the Last Prn session. I could have watched but I willingly saved my mind but destroyed my physical health.

2 Likes

Okā€¦ So that memory is vanished now which is good thingā€¦ Try to build good new memories which can be memorable for life. ā€¦

1 Like

Read this again @rewire_user

1 Like

@rewire_user If this had happened last year I would have whooped your ass without a seconds thought. But , if at all Iā€™ve learnt anything after coming this far into my streak, is that this shit is really difficult to get through and that everyone makes mistakes along the way. People with 90+ days have relapsed. These are people with more to lose than you. Yet they relapsed. So I donā€™t blame you. And donā€™t worry about the IPL match much. The purpose of that challenge was to build a sense of accountability. You have teammates and a trophy to win. It works tremendously for me as Iā€™m super passionate about RCB and Iā€™ll not stop at anything to lead them to victory. And Iā€™ll not rest until CSK is destroyed and is at the very bottom. That sense of competition drives every year in IPL season and now in nofap as well. I cannot afford to lose. What I do suggest you is to find something that you cannot lose whatsoever. Your sense of loss upon a relapse should be so much greater than the pleasure of relapse that you will hold on no matter what. I have something to lose. Iā€™ve never shared this in public, only @The_integrous_one knows this. One thing that drove me this far is my thirst for revenge. I was humiliated here in the forum once by a couple of people and they had streaks much higher than me and much higher than my highest streak then. So their words were gospel and mine worthless. So I didnā€™t say anything then. But I swore on that day that Iā€™ll never lose until I beat them both. I managed to beat one. The bigger boss fight is still left and I have a long way to go before I get there. But Iā€™ll never give up, not until my enemies are destroyed. Now Iā€™m not saying that go make enemies with people. Absolutely not. I did it because I have major anger issues and Iā€™ve been in more fights than I can count and forgive and forget has never really been my thing. But for me, my revenge is way more valuable than 10 seconds of pleasure. You have to find that something. It can be anything. Find something that is very meaningful to you. For example, if your family was starving, would you stop working until they are fed? No. Youā€™d rather work longer and get more money than jack off right? Find something like that. That youā€™d never wanna lose. Find something that the feeling of loss far outweighs the sense of pleasure. You donā€™t need to find it instantly. Its best found through trial and error. But never stop. Never stop until your enemies are destroyed. TATAKAE! TATAKAE!

5 Likes

Hail Hydra :smiling_imp:!.

I agree with @GOVIND-19 here you need to find something of that sorts that sense of loss massively outweighs the few seconds of pleasure, for me it is not the revenge from anyone but main reason is that fear of wasting one more year which might be my last opportunity, I am really really scared that what will happen if I ruin 2021 the same way as I did with 2020, so I am never falling for that trap until I achieve my goal and prove myself not to someone else but to me only.
@rewire_user you havenā€™t lost completely you made the right decision by not watching ā– ā– ā– ā– , your dopamine sensors didnā€™t die because of that so you are still good. Bounce back stronger.
And you are still in the study challenge, give your best in that one :blue_heart:.

5 Likes

Got Goosebumps :heart: I never ever thought in my entire life something will hit me that hard and that too from a person like you. I was really imagining myself as Eren and Saying Tatakae Tatakae :fire: I will not settle brother. I will find my reason. I will kill every single one of my urges. They never stop. Itā€™s a myth Urges never stop. Itā€™s us who gets Stronger in the process. I am gonna stay Strong and No Matter what. I wonā€™t waste this Year. I donā€™t want to destroy another year of my life. I have fought enough. Now, Itā€™s the time to settle things up. This time itā€™s do or die. No other option. The only thing is we feel it as a good thing unless we relapse. The moment we relapse. It feel filthy. I will not stop. I will not stop. I will keep moving Foward until all my enemies are destroyed. :rage::rage:
Thanks a lot guys @SincereDev @The_integrous_one @GOVIND-19 for supporting me. I gave up any hope and I started to think like this thing is stronger than me. I will show it who is owner of my body. I control you (urges) you donā€™t control me.

Tatakae Tatakae :fire::muscle::handshake:

d394ed9e422014b5787f0699fc3f6bdf

6 Likes

Yes urges are always there, itā€™s just that as we abstain more, intensity of urges decreases because we become stronger.

6 Likes

Dude , You canā€™t back leave IPL in between .The purpose was this only to be accountable to each other during time of Urges ā€¦ New match has started today, get ready to fight again ā€¦ Transmute your energy ā€¦
YOU CAN DO IT

5 Likes

Does that mean RCB doesnā€™t lose ? @Dean_Ambrose and I am not eliminated from the challenge?

3 Likes