(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 🔥

I never cared much about the winter soldier but after watching the falcon and winter soldier I have started to like this character.

:rofl::rofl:there is an option if you forget your password, they email you that.

1 Like

I fell in love with the character after watching this scene… he’s so fucking cool!

I am off You guys play :sweat_smile: Hopefully Next time @The_integrous_one

2 Likes

:joy::joy:nice, you have a tendency to like villians, I like him now because he is a good person now :sweat_smile:
Let’s go to discord now, @rewire_user join us if you figire it out or else, good night see you later :rofl:

Ok :joy::joy: good night @rewire_user
@GOVIND-19 let’s gooooo. Trivia!

2 Likes

I am Kira !
:fire:
20 charecter limit

2 Likes

Good Night Folks :heart:

2 Likes

Good night bro, let’s sleep out of likes :joy:

2 Likes

Start of Another Amazing Day
I am grateful for everything that I had.
Everything that led me to this point ~ Netero (H x H) :clinking_glasses::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Let’s Keep moving forward
Together we will achieve Freedom :muscle:

2 Likes

I am changing my dp again now :joy::joy:
Dr strange doesn’t have the body which I aspire :joy:

2 Likes

That’s epic brother :sunglasses::ok_hand: I guess tvf is not gonna release the episode but mereko nahi lagta 10M ho payenge…ab trending se bhi hat gaye hai…bhut kam chances hai. Wo bus aim high kar rhe the kah kar release kardena chahiye :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Shi baat :joy:, may be they’ll release it today we still have half of the day ahead of us.
Bnde bol rhe hain ki abhi ke lie bss emotionally khel rhe hain voh audience ke sath, subscriber count badhane ke lie, even if not today they’ll most probably release by tomorrow or day after tomorrow.
Bhai almost ek mahine me 8M se 9M phunche hain inske subs ab itna wait toh krenge nhi :joy:.
Edit: just saw a video, person was saying it will be released tomorrow at 1pm.

1 Like

You saw that Video too :joy::sweat_smile: Man we get really attached to these series. Sandeep Bhaiya is the most loved charecter bro :pleading_face::pleading_face:, He is not just a character he is a Emotion :blue_heart:. Imagine What if tvf makes a Movie.
Everything is so perfect in these series, The sound, Character roles and the background music.
Hope It gets released tomorrow!
:clinking_glasses::sunglasses:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah it is.

True, poor family, pressure of marriage, last attempt, failed in last attempt by 1 mark, I mean :sob:.

1 Like

But UPSC needs to do something about people who just lose by 1 mark or 2. They should alot some other jobs in other government sector. Not force just a choice that they can join this. If they want to.
Never the less, Competition is rising every single day.
And I feel like act of some supremem being who try to equalize everything. Like we think that now a days competition is increasing but at the same time distractions are also increasing which equalizes the competition.
It’s just my theory :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Damn :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:, great theory.
Supreme Being has sent corona to equalise earth’s capacity and load on earth :joy:.

Fck Man :joy::rofl::rofl: Thanos, To live a peaceful life eradicate half of the world’s population :sweat_smile::joy:

But competition was always there and will always be there, survival of the fittest is an evolution theory. Only the ones who have the most potential can survive in the society.

:joy::joy::joy::fire::fire:. Yes something like that only. Our religious books are full of stories like this like jab jab dharti pe paap bdhega bhagwan avatar lenge and this time avatar is corona virus (future generations will see this in religious texts :joy:) .
And I’ll tell you a coincidence I was talking about the same with my mom in December 2019 that what is becoming of earth, we have so many stories that God takes a form to eradicate all the evil and all on earth and and and within a week there was a virus named corona virus which became a pandemic very soon :joy::joy:, I mean how’s this possible :rofl::rofl:.
I remember this vividly because my words kind of seem to be getting real :joy: