2021: Warrior's TransformationđŸ’Ș - valiant_warrior's diary

Don’t worry about the relapse man. You’ll bounce back within a couple of days, I know it. You are a strong warrior whether you believe it or not.
What you should worry about is the chaser that’s coming.
So please be cautious the next couple days.

Don’t underestimate yourself. You are way better than this, and you are definitely worthy.
It took me 2 years because maybe my addiction wasn’t as strong as yours.
It’s different for everyone.
And to be honest I don’t think it was meant for me to reach the end of my recovery so soon.
I literally forced quit pmo. I went full on psycho mode. The last 90 days was the hardest time I ever faced. I had to deal the million issues that I’ve been escaping for my whole life. Every single day was harder than the last one. After the first flatline hit I was literally like what just happened? Why the hell am I so depressed? Did someone close to me die or something? :sweat_smile:
After 10 days of crippling depression I was like I’m gonna relapse, I can’t take this shit anymore.
But then I realized that’s what I always do. I get up to day 25, the flatline hits, and I relapse with 10 to 15 days. All my biggest streaks end within day 40.
So, unlike every other time, this time I took a different path.
I went to the prayer room of my house, stood in front of god and asked him to actually make it harder for me this time. I asked to make it so hard for me that I would think of ending it all every second. I was done taking it easy. There’s a time in your recovery journey where you say this is it, this time I’m ending this shit for good. I was at that point.
I did all the things that usually makes me super uncomfortable, that leads me to extreme stress and I relapse hard. I did all of that. I faced do many of my fears that it’s unimaginable for me. If I could tell all these to the 2020 version of me, his jaws will drop on the ground.

For me it was determination. Being determined is what had lead me to this point. And I just cannot see myself failing ever.
Why? Because there’s just no reason to fail.
I cannot come up with a single excuse.

Sorry, If this seems I’m beating my own trumpet, know that it’s never my intention.
This is the truth of how I did it. This is how I conquered my addiction.
In other no pmo groups people were literally calling me psycho :laughing:. I guess I am one. :sweat_smile::shushing_face:

4 Likes

That’s the Sprit brother !
My Friends have explained in such a wonderful way that even I am feeling motivated !
They have already said what I wanted to say !
Brother, We are always there with you !
When I lost I was the same as you, You believed in me .
Now, I believe in you brother You will have this month clean.

If you continue to do the same thing, then you will get the same result !

This time build a new mindset and Proper strategy
Good Luck Brother !
You are a lot stronger than you think

We are all together in this :fire:

Brother Currently my exam is just in few days ! I am not able to focus on anything besides studying !

The Ultimate Tip

Ignore nofap and everything related to that and Develop a healthy mindset, Don’t think of streak or anything just focus on building good habits.
And Fight when the urges are hard, Go out of the house.
Then we will see who is stronger urges or You :triumph:
Stay Strong

Greatness is coming for us :muscle:

3 Likes

Thank You soo much bro. Really appreciate it :smiley:

That was a great story. I enjoyed it a lot. I feel motivated now hahahaha. I agree that there are times like that but it doesn’t mean your a psycho. It just meant you were damn hungry for that goal and different from the rest. When an average person sees someone working hard, it’s normal for them to think that the person is psycho but you know what you want.

Now it all lies in one question HOW BAD I WANT IT?

2 Likes

I WILL MAKE SURE NOT TO DISAPPOINT YOU THIS TIME MY BROTHER :fire:

Your right. I should focus on working towards my goals. Most of the time when we think NOFAP NOFAP it becomes YESFAP YESFAP

Once again I am going to stand up and this time much stronger than the last.

3 Likes

Seriously guys, i just don’t know how to thank you guys. You guys are amazing. I have never felt this way after a relapse. You guys changed everything :smiley::heart:

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL

@nofapstar123 @Kaizen @rewire_user @Dean_Ambrose

4 Likes

It’s when you start to get tired that the battle really begins :crossed_swords:

3 Likes

Today I went for a job interview and Alhamdullilah I got it. This is going to be my first job :smiley:

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to continue my transmutation challenge :sleepy: but I am happy because this job will keep me busy from morning till evening which will be a way for me to avoid urges.

That doesn’t mean I won’t be active on this forum. I will keep you all updated :blush:

GOD KNOWS WHEN TO SEND YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED :heart:

3 Likes

CONGRATS BROOOOOOOOOOOO!!! aha when is the party then :laughing: :laughing:
now focus on your work! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hahahahaha thanksss brooo :heart::rofl:
Hmm the party? :thinking:
Tomorrow at 7pm. Will you join? :wink::rofl:

2 Likes

Count me in too brother :sweat_smile: :joy: !
And congratulations for the Job brother !

Excellent brother ! Now it will be a little easier for you !
But remember night urges are very strong, So be strong and have a plan to deal with it.
Have a book by your side when you go to sleep.

Greatness is coming for all of us !

:fire:

2 Likes

Surely bro, you don’t need to say that :rofl:

Yes bro your right. This time I am ready for anything. I will do anything to avoid and kill the urges. Urges are inevitable and tonight I will sit and plan what to do after I am home.

I can’t imagine going and sitting at work after a relapse :woozy_face:.

I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES :fire::muscle:

2 Likes

Today was my first day at office. I got great colleagues and I enjoyed my day. It’s been a long time since I met new people and since corona started I have stayed at home always and it’s been boring. Now Alhamdullilah I am going out and my time is also used wisely :raised_hands:

4 Likes

A warrior is not a person that carries something destructive. The biggest war you ever go through is right between your own ears. It’s in your mind :brain:. We’re all going through a war in our mind, and we have to callus our mind to fight that war and to win that war :crossed_swords::muscle:

4 Likes

Just a reminder brother @valiant_warrior
Don’t relapse it’s not worth it. And don’t focus on it too much.
You have work at the office keep yourself busy and enjoy your life.
I hope everything is going well.

Way to Day-90 :fire:

Stay strong brother

3 Likes

Really appreciate it brother :100:. Thank you soo much. I can’t even imagine myself relapsing and going to work. My energy will be completely drained sheesh :sweat_smile:. With great companions like you all, i have to keep going and there’s no choice :triumph:

3 Likes

your work is helping you alot! :grin: :grin:

3 Likes

I think I am entering the phase of urges now. I feel the urges coming, right now they are just soo little that I can manage. But this time I am ready :grimacing:

I WON’T DISAPPOINT Y’ALL :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s the spirit brother, The morning’s will be spent in the office.
Just focus on being busy during the night hours, And fall asleep as soon as you fall in bed !
Good Luck brother !

Prove Us right :fire: :muscle:

2 Likes

Your right brother. Once I am able to manage these urges at night. I will be on next level. I will prove you right :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

How are doing bro!! going strong ? :triumph: :triumph: feeling like warrior? :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords:

2 Likes