2021: Warrior's Transformation💪 - valiant_warrior's diary

3 Likes

Guys again I faced urges. I was late today so I was having my dinner and the TV was on and suddenly one actress appeared in very tight clothes. I lowered my gaze but the urges hit me really hard. This time they were soo damn high that I actually searched her insta and as soon as I went to her profile I just threw my phone. I started to think about my talks and the quote I said

I told you all to remember but if I don’t remember myself then it’s a shame on me.
I still feel slight urges so I m just gonna go to sleep. I have work also I can’t be late and everyone here knows how this stupid thing takes all our energy

I JUST CAN’T DO IT, I CAN’T GET BACK TO THAT DISGUSTING LIFE. I AM SOO HAPPY BEING CLEAN :triumph::triumph::triumph:

Will update you all tomorrow morning
Good night :crescent_moon:

3 Likes

Guys alhamdullilah now everything is fine. It was a scary night hahahaha :grimacing: but I still took the step forward. Now going to work :smiley:

3 Likes

good good! :grin:

you playing the game well :+1:

2 Likes

Brother, Everybody faces urges it’s inevitable.
Focus on Defeating them every single time.

Urges love to win, And the more they win they feel more good about making you lose again.

And if you defeat them every single time they will feel bad about losing and they will not even try to attack

Don’t Lose brother !

We are dependent on you,
We are by your side.
We are also fighting these urges, We also face these urges but we remember each other that my brother my friends fought this thing, They are suffering if he can do it.
I can do it too !
Hang in there brother !

We don’t wanna lose one more brave solider in the battlefield.

:fire::fire:
Stay Strong
:muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Once again I lost it :sob:. I was almost in tears for doing this. There is noone to blame for what I did. I chose this. I chose to relapse thats why it happened. It took 600 hours to build the 25 days streak and to break it, it didn’t even take 25 secs. I was soo happy staying clean. Again the world is dark for me :pensive: I feel so sad. I have nothing to say. I really can’t believe what I did. I disappointed everyone who believed in me. Time is running and I lost again. I can’t afford to loose like this. If this continues I will never achieve my goals :pensive:
Tbh this was my best streak. I managed my urges way better than before. I defeated my highest urges twice.
After this relapse I have realised that after I reach 20 days, my urges are really high and my highest chance of relapse is after I reach 20 days because even in the past when I have a long streak I relapse between day 20 to 25.

I WILL STAND AGAIN. I WILL NEVER QUIT BUT I WILL MAKE THIS ADDICTION QUIT FROM MY LIFE.

4 Likes

Very sad to hear about your relapse bro, but it was your best streak now try again!

1 Like

Ahh man I feel soo bad :sob:.
When will the next season of ur challenge begin @nofapstar123 ?

2 Likes

next season is gonna begin maybe 50 days later :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thats quite long. How many days is one season ? 30 days right?

1 Like

after 30 days, winners of this challenge will enter another challenge the nofap league which is another 30 days challenge. new members are not alllowed there, only the winners of 30 days will fight in the league and at the end of 30 days winner gets trophy and his name in hall of fame

1 Like

i will decrease the duration, to 20(league) days if it seems too long :+1:

2 Likes

Alright bro. Now I am worried about chaser effect. What the hell did I do man :broken_heart::sob:

2 Likes

bro i know its seeming very difficult right now, but once you get to 4-5 days streak you will be happy again.
also i would recommend listening to the subliminal twice a day,

2 Likes

Thank you brother. Only because of you all I have the strength to start again. :smiley:

3 Likes

Brother, on the positive note, You made the best ever streak ! @valiant_warrior :blue_heart:

You were strong, You were full from confidence, You can just try your best brother,
Don’t feel sad About your relapse, You made a huge streak your progress is still saved brother,
It’s like you left the game, Now You are in negative points, You need to get back to your highest streak to make it zero,
And it will be easier for you this time.
I can assure you just be busy !
Don’t Count days.
Your real urges will start when you reach that zero.
Each time push harder than your previous highest streak ! That should be your main aim brother.
Nothing more, One Day you will never look back and See You are freed from this !
We all are waiting for you brother !
:fire: :muscle:

4 Likes

Brooooo just damn your words. Idk how do you write like this. I always see you writing such posts filled with soo much power and inspiration. Your just an amazing writer bruv :heart_eyes::ok_hand:. You don’t know how this post changed my mood instantly :100::smiley:. I am soo happy now you just lit the fire in me again :fire:
Really appreciate it brother :heart:

3 Likes

@valiant_warrior
Rewire user be like
dec9a771cb36f23e2f73d22c4cab308474a12dc2_hq

4 Likes

That’s all it requires brother, Love the process of healing.
Just Focus on being busy brother. :fire:
Morning spent in your office,
Night spent with your family until you feel sleepy.
That’s all it takes to have a busy day.

my pleasure bro ! Even I don’t know how I do this

Nofap Powers :scream: :scream: :wink:

Greatness is coming for us brothers ! :fire:

2 Likes

Epic Brother,
:rofl: :rofl:
Congo for Winning another wonderful and Busy day brother @nofapstar123
You are unstoppable now.
Don’t look back.
Think about the challenge you created,
How bad it will sound that the one who created the challenge relapsed.
You have a big responsibility brother.
Your challenge members are looking up at you.
At least do it for your pokemons :wink:

Keep Going brother, We will also get there soon isn’t it @valiant_warrior ! :fire: :muscle:

2 Likes