(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 šŸ”„

Ea ekdum galat he bhai ase mat karo ā€¦jyada se jyada bht hardly 8 baje warna no fap tum ache se nhi kar sakte.jitna willpower istemal karo phir bhi no fap nhi hosakta ā€¦jaldi so jao 11 baje ā– ā– ā–  pass

3 Likes

Sahi kaha bhai !
Isliye ab mai is hafte har ek din jaldi uthunga aur jldi sone jaane k practice bhi shuru kar di hai.
Bhai bhut kharaab tha aaj ka din kuch bhi kaam nahi hua.
But mai haar nahi manunga,
I Will try my best brother,
Thanks for the concern brother @_TIGER
Will not disappoint you !
:handshake::blush::muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

Bro u have to consume all your energy in order to have a good sleep and to avoid a relapse .

In my case , 2 hrs workout in evening drains me out and Iā€™m dead tired after 12 :joy:

3 Likes

First of all I didnā€™t tried IMPOSE anything to anyone(Iā€™ve said this enough number of times), second of all, Iā€™m not here to recruit members to my religion, hell, I donā€™t even identify myself with any religion.

You can read my replies, when someone said he is good with his believes, I said ok and left the chat, but then I was brought back by people here to the same lame discussion.

I didnā€™t even brought up this so called religious stuff, someone else brought it up first. You can read them again.

I just want to say, believe anything you want, I donā€™t care what you believe in, but the truth is objective, itā€™s the same for each and every human being on the planet irrespective of gender, caste, ā€œreligionā€, race, etc.

When it comes to know the truth, you should be able to keep your feelings and preconceived believes aside, only then you can know the truth.

All the so called religions on the planet are not the same page, each of them have different teachings, etc. What Iā€™m saying there can be only 1 of these religions which is actually saying truth, itā€™s simply not possible that they are saying different things and all of them are true! I donā€™t want to fool anyone by saying, ā€œyes you believe anything you want, you will know the truthā€, I will be a complete idiot if I say that.

Example: Masturbation. Person A says Masturbation is not good for health, person B says itā€™s good for health. Now if person A says to person B that " Yay, yes youā€™re absolutely right, you believe anything you want, youā€™re on right path". The person A is not helping person B, he is actually helping him to destroy himself. Masturbation is not good for our health, it doesnā€™t matter what anyone thinks about it, itā€™s the objective truth. Feelings should not even come into the picture when you are discussing about the truth.

Truth and feelings are rarely on the same page.

Again, as I said, believe anything you want, and ONLY IF anyone wants to listen to me, I can explain it very clearly whatā€™s the truth. As, I said, when someone said heā€™s good with his believes, I said ok and said good bye. I never imposed anything on anyone.

@rewire_user I hope I made things clear.

Yes absolutely, and we should not simply hold ourselves back from PMO but to completely destroy the lust present in all of us.

2 Likes

Day-1

Target achieving 7 hrs of effective study!

3 Likes

Lets do this bro @rewire_user
I challenge you in everything. Wake up early, workout, work or study. Everything!!! Can you complete all your tasks??

Lets do this together!! We are beasts

6 Likes

Will be less active from now, on I realized that I have been using this app every moment.
Due to which my studies can get affected.
As my brother @Kaizen said Itā€™s a productivity trap.
You think that you are doing good being productive but you are not, this is just an escape from doing hard work.
I will active after 9 pm.

If you donā€™t want to sacrifice for what you want,

What You want becomes the sacrifice! :fire::handshake:

:muscle::muscle:
Will come out stronger and better.

5 Likes

When Uget urges use it then , otherwise use in evening :relaxed:

1 Like

Yeah, bro thatā€™s the reason I am not uninstalling it.
Because It will do no good.
And wasting few hours is better than wasting the whole day due to the regret of relapse !
:handshake::muscle::fire:

2 Likes

U got it right ā€¦

2 Likes

Hmmm thats true :blush:

2021 is ours :fire:

2 Likes

Taking Break from this app !
I am addicted to this app,
Today I have spent 5 hours 35 min here !
And the same with all the days in this week.
@Tagore, I give you charge of the weekly challenge brother. I will be back in a week !
I will be noting down my waking up time.
Going on digital detox!
:muscle::fire:
I am sick of this habit of procastination, I thought this is because of nofap.
But now I donā€™t care about anything except studying.
I will work like hell only one month left.
I promise you guys, I will get an amazing percentile.
You all are beast my friends ! :blush:
You all helped me grow !
I will never forget how I was and what I have become now !
We all have that warrior inside of us !
Take ownership of yourself.
Best of luck my friends !
We all will get through this addiction.

We are all together in this war !

:muscle::muscle::fire::fire:
Just keep the fire burning inside of you !
My cs is 8 days.

Greatness is coming for us guys
:handshake::muscle::muscle::raised_hands::fire::fire:
Be the best version of yourself!

4 Likes

A Serious Start [Gonna make the impossible possible] :fire: :muscle:

Goals For Now  :

:arrow_right: Waking Up early before 6 am
:arrow_right: Exams days left 30 days. [I will give my best in it]
:arrow_right: No Anime
:arrow_right: Rewiring phone addiction
:arrow_right: Youtube for less than 2 hours
:fire:

4 Likes

Day-1/90

:white_check_mark: Wake up at 5 30 am
:white_check_mark: Make Bed
:white_check_mark: Morning Prayer
:white_check_mark: 6 Hours of Study
:white_check_mark: Using my phone for less than 2 hours
:white_check_mark: Using Forum twice a day (30 min each)
:white_check_mark: First step towards Youtube addiction (45 min)
:white_check_mark: Going to sleep before 10 30 pm

The Power of the Miracle Morning :fire:

Best Of Luck to all of You !

5 Likes

U relapsedšŸ˜¦ or uninstalled appšŸ˜ƒ

2 Likes

Okayā€¦now this is serious :joy: keep pushing and being 1% better!

2 Likes

I uninstalled it brother, if it will be easily accessible then I will get a bad habit of using it.
So, I am using it on web.
To avoid unnecessary use !
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::v:

2 Likes

Coolā€‹:smirk::wink::wink::call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Bhai @GOVIND-19 is it possible that my weight increases from 41.1 to 42.5 in just 4 days ?
:joy::rofl::rofl: I measured my weight today !
(I bought a weight measuring machine).
Measuring weight after every meal.
:sweat_smile::v::joy:

3 Likes

Depends. Why 4 days though?

1 Like