(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 šŸ”„

Good night fellas! I know we all will give our best

1 Like

For sure brother ! :fist_right::grinning:

1 Like

First I need to know your equipment availability! Do you have dumbbells or can you arrange dumbbells?
Ideally 2-5 kg for you. If you can then I have a whole series for you thatā€™s amazing.

Lemme know your age, weight, height, daily activity level ( not active, active, very active etc) and equipment availability like dumbbells, pull up bar, nothing,

2 Likes

Yes brother I can arrange dumbell (5 kg), but I donā€™t have anything else. :sweat_smile:
Age- 17
Weight- 41.5 kg
Height- 185 cm (Not confirm about height)

Daily Activity level - Not active.

When I wake up early I do, Exercise push up and stretching thatā€™s all.

2 Likes

Wonderful! You can get dumbells! But for now letā€™s keep it aside. Letā€™s get your body ready for heavy exercises. Letā€™s start slow. Iā€™ll send a link of a 10 minutes upper and lower body workout.

3 Likes

Is it for beginners brother, because itā€™s written intense ?
:sweat_smile::anguished:

1 Like

Now these videos are follow along videos. That means you play it and do whatever they are doing.
The workout is set up for 10 minutes, 10 exercises, 45secs of activity and 15 seconds of rest.

I suggest you do both one after the other and make it a full body workout. Now these exercises can be difficult. Workout 3 times a week for now. That is youā€™ll do this on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and all other days is rest days for you. Since today is Friday, keep it as a self assessment day. Watch both the videos and get familiar with the exercises and then play it and follow along with them.

Now since you are a beginner I suggest you maintain a workout log. Get a book or a diary and write down all the exercises they do in the video. For example, for the upper body video they have 10 exercises and theyā€™ll show the list of all the exercises in the beginning of the video. Write down all of them and keep the book or diary next to you while working out. During the 45 seconds of activity, do as much reps as possible for you. For example the first exercise is close to wide pushups. Do as much reps of those as possible for you in the 45 seconds. Say you could only do 5 reps of those. Its ok. During the 15 second rest period, Note down on the diary beside close to wide pushups as 5. Do this for all the exercises and assess yourself and see what you are capable of. Then rest for 2 days and do the same on Monday. Now on Monday your target should be to do atleast one more rep than the last workout. If you can do more thatā€™s fine to. The whole point of maintaining a log is to see progress in working out and to see your strength improve.

Another important thing is that some exercises might be too difficult for you. Like there are 2 pushup variations in the upper body video. Now at any point if you think you canā€™t even do one rep, drop down on your knees and do the same thing. That is instead of using your feet as the point touching the floor like on a normal pushup, instead do it on your knees. Make sure you note down on the log that itā€™s on knees. Do this till the end of the month and see how much you improved. Now donā€™t expect to see bulging muscles by the end of the month. It took me 3 months of working out to see any visible improvement. So itā€™ll be same for you too

2 Likes

Donā€™t be scared to workout bro. No workout should be an easy workout. If it was easy then whatā€™s the point of doing it? It will be difficult. Try it out. See how much you can do. If you are confused, then Iā€™ll explain further.

1 Like

No brother, I will execute and make it a habit and make my muscles comfortable with the workout you gave.
Then I will tell you my progress. And according to Healthify me app itā€™s saying I need 2500 calories.
Well I will try my best brother.
Thanks for spending time and helping me
I wonā€™t disappoint you brother @GOVIND-19 :handshake:
:fire::fire::fire::muscle:
After I finish this and workout for 17 days everyday.
I will ask you, after sharing my progress and discuss what to do next. :blush:
:pray:

1 Like

Donā€™t do it every day. You need rest in between. Do it only 3 times a week

1 Like

Okay brother, Monday Wednesday and Friday.
Fine by my side.
I will post here what I did in my workout.
To keep a record for myself.
:blush::handshake::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Awesome!:+1: Try it out today and post your progress here!

1 Like

Today, It might not be possible for me, Today I have a challenge with Tiger, And I know He is working very hard to beat me. I must also study hard to become a worthy opponent.
Will begin my workout from tomorrow.
:handshake::blush::muscle:

1 Like

7 January

:white_check_mark: Make Bed
:white_check_mark: Meditation
:white_check_mark: Affirmation
:white_check_mark: Oil in Hair
:white_check_mark: Study 9 hours (@_TIGER )
:white_check_mark: Clean Room
:white_check_mark: Pray To God
:white_check_mark: No game
:white_check_mark: Gratitude Pray
:white_check_mark: No TV
:white_check_mark: No Fantasizing
:white_check_mark: Sleep Before 11 pm.
:white_check_mark: Nofap Check in

:x: Wake up at 5 am
:x: Work out
:x: Read Holy book

:fire::fire::fist_right:
2021 is going to be the best Year of my life.

5 Likes

Progress Towards Goal

:white_check_mark: Completed Chemical Equilibrium
:watch: Only Practice Left.
:watch: PYQs

Tomorrow Goals

:watch: Complete Chemical Kinetics (2 lecture left)
:watch: Practice of Chemical Kinetics

2 Likes

You are doing great work dude. Happy to see that you are completing 9 hours work daily. There is a beast inside you. Keep going like this.

Bro what is the benefit of doing this?

1 Like

Brother, I also have to improve my hair strength and it has become rough.
Due to loss of essential vitamins caused by masturbation
Earlier my hair were silky and everyone appreciate me for that.
People who are PMO addicts, face hair fall problem.
In order to gain hair strength back and reduce roughness of my hair. I added this, I basically apply coconut oil. And It works quite well for me.

Thanks brother for the support.
:fire::fire::fist_right::handshake:

4 Likes

Brother you are severely underweight :exploding_head: 41.5 kgs at 185 cm, your weight should be double of what it is rn. You are not even in the underweight category :joy:
Eat a lot brother, and do as @GOVIND-19 guides, you will be good to go soon

3 Likes

Yeah I also apply coconut oil it is pretty nice.

1 Like

I will not fap this anymore.

1 Like