(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 šŸ”„

Nice nice, good one. though I have watched uncountable such videos now, but I still watched it.

4 Likes

Same here :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @anon93596246 :birthday: :tada: :tada: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :fireworks:

May You achieve the highest streak this Year !

6 Likes

Happy birthday @anon93596246 brother.

6 Likes

Good one Bro :+1:

3 Likes

Today I promise myself,
To have a 36 Day clean streak on my birthday ! No matter what it takes.

3 Days :white_check_mark:, 33 Days to go

Will do whatever it takes
#Freedom
:fire::muscle:

6 Likes

Today I am aiming for studying 10 hours !

1 hour done :white_check_mark:
Getting back to beast mode !
Using the energy,
Or else it will go in vain.
I will become the best version of myself.

Reminder

I want 36 days streak on my birthday,

5 days :white_check_mark: , 31 Days to go

Just watch Guys :eyes:
This time I am not gonna lose,
By the help of god, I will achieve what I want.

PMO brings depression and I donā€™t want to waste my time, 30 Days left for my exam (Board)
:blue_heart::pray:

10 Likes

No idea bro :joy:, I just saw @rewire_user 's post.

2 Likes

Brother @anon93596246 A Cake icon automatically appear beside your name, According to your date of birth you have saved in your profile !

Ye sahi hai :rofl: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Greeting to all the members I donā€™t have much to tell !
But I really wanna share something ! If you have control over just these two things You can have a chance of getting a higher streak !

No Fantasizing And No Peeking !

Whenever You encounter with these things step back ! Realize that these are the things that leads to relapse !
You can relate it to that feeling which anime character feels when they are about to being attacked ! They sense it before !
You have to rush to public area !
And Never mind !
Focus on other things of life !
Stay Happy and Stay strong :fire: :muscle:

6 Likes

Letā€™s Talk Something which will benefit our Nofap Journey !

I wanted to share something unique which might make our journey easier,
I will name it ;

Predicting the Future Relapses :fire:

Letā€™s get to the point, Think of all the possible temptation that You might struggle with Today, Write them down.
Think of all the possible scenarios and then Write down how you will deal with it.
So, You will already know (probability 80%) what will happen and You can win those battles. I am ignoring those factors like triggers coming in ads of Youtube of alt balaji and Mx players , I am not considering that ! That compromise of the rest 20%.
So, Write down all your temptation that late night when my phone is by my side, and You know better and How you will deal with it like I will take the phone and put it in my parents room or far away.

For Deathnote users :zap:

You may have watched deathnote, ( most of the people who read my diary have watched I guess)
Think of it as how light used to predict some action and they would happen the same way ! Itā€™s as simple as that !

So, Letā€™s write down all our temptation and How we are going to deal with them,
So, that in the end we can say ;
5_6332298746688176209_4
I have won, Exactly as planned
:fire::fire::ok_hand:

We all will have win over this addiction very soon :handshake::heart:

9 Likes

Omg thatā€™s actually smart and really useful!!

1 Like

Fantasizing is one of my biggest obstacle !
So, I already planned what I will do when my mind will start to fantasize, And Everything went according to what I planned and
I have won
Otherwise, I would have fallen into the trap (P*rn doesnā€™t ruin health, masturbation does, both leads to one other) and Would have relapsed !
While relapsing we donā€™t know itā€™s wrong or what !
When we are done, We feel like oh man fuck urges !
But immediately, I realized that
5_6332298746688176222_3

Itā€™s a trap

This whole thing was urges plan to frame me that It is good everybody does it and You canā€™t get out of it.
Isnā€™t it odd that You fantasized and didnā€™t relapse, this proof itā€™s a trap :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

I am happy that I didnā€™t fall for it !
Keep Going Everyone !

Plan ahead ! You will be a lot stronger then because you have relapsed so many times in your surrounding that you know when and how are you gonna relapse and You can plan according to it how can you defeat urges and Become free ! (For more detail read post 372)

Seeking Freedom and Beyond !
And his name is Eren yiega !
dd5b9426f39c7ada71e1ad2c235c27d3
:fire::fire:

7 Likes

Well done bro :grimacing::ok_hand:
I am also gonna try it now.
For me Meditation helps. Even if itā€™s 5 minutes. I am able to control my thoughts. My highest streak I faced 2 or 3 times the highest urges but I took control over my mind because I was meditating.
We will win this year :triumph:

3 Likes

Just Keep Pushing Forward !

The Journey is easier when You enjoy the path of that Journey ! And you reach your destination without even knowing! :blue_heart:

Just keep moving forward !

Greatness is coming for us

5 Likes

There is one important thing I would like to share it with you guys !
Firstly, I am not a guys who is free from this addiction, But while on the journey. I am experiencing this that being with friends or providing dopamine from other sources is very helpful. Trick your mind. I know It just take one urge or peek to destroy a streak.
But still, You can count your victories from the urges and celebrate them ! Appreciate that you didnā€™t relapsed or peek.
Just one thing I wanna say,

No peek, No relapse

Peek is something which you admit or not, Everybody not everytime but they encounter this feeling that letā€™s peek and then I will stop whenever I want.
Thatā€™s never gonna happen, You just swithced ā€œonā€ a reactive reactor which cannot be stopped.
Forget that You can control, Yeah some of you might have peeked but didnā€™t relapsed at the same time. But tell me didnā€™t you relapsed on the same day or next when you peeked.
Understand Your mind !
And Be busy during the intial days, Enjoy brother and sisters spend time with your friends and do whatever you like which you love to do. (Because you will never stop doing what you love and go relapse).
You have to play smart.
Just trying hard like you guys but remember we all are together in this !
Never give up ! After relapse you feel ohh man I did it again ! I will never be able to get freed !
Just keep trying with dedication.

Dedication matters a lot ! :fire:

Stay strong brothers !
Just keep moving forward and Donā€™t focus on shit
Just do what you love to do (except PMO, who loves this shit I guess no one at least in this forum) Enjoy a lot !
Fix your reward system by actually doing work and getting reward from it.
See you all behind the wall ! We all are trapped inside the walls of PMO, when you try to escape it you might get discouraged or you might get disappointed or you might feel that you will die. But you have to seek freedom.

Itā€™s humans curiosity that led us explore this shit, Let this curiosity develop for wanting to see what happens when we donā€™t do this , Benefits of it, Donā€™t you want to experience such a thing !

No problem, You relapsed ? Drink water, breathe and go out chill with friends and Be busy ! Just avoid being alone.
Fix your sleep schedule thatā€™s a loop hole. You should be that much tired that as soon as you go to bed you sleep within seconds.

I hope I didnā€™t hurt anyone ! I am sorry I am just writing whatever is coming in my mind !
Good Luck everybody
Rise again, You guys can do it

For Those who relapse today
Share your code here, It would be awesome to watch, to have 30 or 90 days streak counter of 8-9 people at the same time !

Stay Strong :fire::muscle:

7 Likes

Reading this felt like I was reading one of Tagoreā€™s post :joy::fire::fire::fire:.

6 Likes

15 Marks answer on whatā€™s nofap.:+1:ā€¦

8 Likes

It just takes few minutes to ruin the progress of Few days or Months.

From here onwards, I will become a new version of myself!

1. I will work hard everyday !
  2. Minimum use of Youtube
  3. Gratitude pray
  4. Writing Diary with consistency
  5. Not wasting time in eating

I have enough of this !
I will prove myself this time.

I am not a slave to my desires !

I control you, You donā€™t control me
I have to patience, Itā€™s a long path to travel !
:white_check_mark: Will meditate everyday
:fire::fire:

5 Likes

Why you think you waste time in eating?
Ideally we should chew one bite 32 times.

2 Likes