2021: TAGORE'S YEAR OF RESURRECTION ( 20 m )

JUNE 30

:white_check_mark: Make my bed
:white_check_mark: Deep work (2 hour)
:white_check_mark: Meditation (30 mins)
:white_check_mark: Meditation on Vajrasana after lunch
:white_check_mark: Pray in the evening
:white_check_mark: No TV
:white_check_mark: No phone
:white_check_mark: Evening Meditation (10 mins)
:white_check_mark: Plan for tomorrow
:white_check_mark: Sleep at or before 10

:x: Soorya namaskar (5)
:x: asanas- Seershasan, sarvangasan, matsyasan, siddhasan, sasangasan shavasan
:x: Om Chanting, Gayatri mantra (20 each)
:x: Pranayam- bhastrika, Kapalbanti, anulom vilom, bhramri
:x: Jalandhar bandha
:x: Gratitude journal
:x: No junk food
:x: Mindful eating + Mitahara
:x: Reading (Hatha Yoga Pradipika)
:x: Cold shower at 7

Work: 8 hrs

Today’s routine was a little fucked up. But today I watched the 1965, 7 hour, Russian classic movie WAR AND PEACE by Sergie Bonderchuk. One of the greatest movie I have ever seen in my life. In the third part there is a war scene (Battle of Bordeno) of almost 40 mins which took 2 and half years to shoot. Thousands and lakhs of soldiers had been used hundreds of tankers, thousands of horses, bombs, ammunition…
The director had 2 heart attacks while shooting this scene and went into dead- state for 4-5 minutes each time. Whenever he used to get back consciousness he will talk about completing this movie. Hundreds of horses died while shooting this scene, due to financial shortage Russian government gave the money to continue shooting; the background story behind this movie is too much.
But the way the movie is narrated, solid characterisation, screenplay everything is near perfect. This is human achievement and effort at its peak. Anything higher than this in movies; I haven’t seen anywhere, in any other movies. Hey brother @anon65589122, you should watch this movie bro. Its worth it; 100%

This movie taught me the power of human will and strength. It taught me that with real commitment anything is possible for human beings. It showed me that human effort and strength is limitless to the point that he can even reach a god-like state in his art or field of work if he really put his mind into it.
I will die with 100% happiness when I also make a movie like this. Every single second Iam moving into that goal. I can do anything, even kill someone to create something like this. I will! I will!

3 Likes

Fixed -1st July -9hrs work challenge . @Tagore bro

2 Likes

Man what a coincidence. Few days back I was browsing through the movies and I found the same movie. Immediately checked it’s reviews and story by Leo Tolstoy I thought I would watch it. Now I also got the recommendation. Sure bro. Writers like Leo Tolstoy and
Fyodor Dostoevsky are in different league. Their works are very hard to put in movies.
There are also few movies based on Jane Austin novels you should also check out sometimes. Especially Sense and Sensibility.

Reading currently Crime and Punishment. Each page create different kind of sensations in the mind. I can feel the horrors and fears of the characters I am reading.

1 Like

Discipline is the only shit. Discipline is the only shit. All these years of trying to find out the right way of doing it wasted. Tagore I was so stupid my man. Now I have robbed myself of my self discipline and I have to build it up all over again. Discipline is the only shit man. Fuck all these follow your passion, have fun bullshit. It’s ok to relapse mindset is false and has fucked me in the ■■■.

I want to cultivate self discipline again. And this is my only chance. I am unable to and it is difficult now. But I will keep on trying.

7 Likes

Relapsed many times in the last few days. Life feels like spiralling downwards into hell
But guess what!
The war is not over. In September my 21st b’day will arrive and I must gift myself a good streak.

Done with this talking and shit. Let’s walk the talk now. Tomorrow onwards I will update this diary daily. Yes, without SELF DISCIPLINE nothing great in life can be achieved bro @TheFinalFrontier . We got this! This times, lets do it together :handshake::handshake::muscle::muscle:
This is for you bro :point_down:

11 Likes

Tell me man. For once, is this a life long struggle ?

Because I am addicted to the point that nothing else feels as good. Fapping is the only thing that can now satisfy my itch. Even real women are not attractive anymore. Because they are not perfect like those pictures and nude models. I go for a week or two, maybe 20 days even here and there and then I am back to multiple relapses. Man, is this life ? Are we going to fight till we die ? Is this war man ? Tell me that this will get easy one day. Tell me !!!

3 Likes

I would frame it as life long improvement.

It won’t get easy, you will get stronger. Don’t quit ever.

7 Likes

Bro you are stronger than this addiction. I know that and I believe in you. You are the most disciplined guy here if you set your mind to it, everyone here admires you. Don’t let this hell hole ruin you. We can do this together :muscle:.

Yes you will :fire:, make yourself proud.

4 Likes

No its not bro. You heard this wonderful quote “99% a bitch and 100% a breeze”. We have to commit 100% to succeed in this Journey bro. I joined this forum in last May and in this 14 months period I have had multiple 100+ streaks, one 90+ streak, one 70+ streaks etc. Nothing will become easy; as @The_integrous_one said we will get stronger.
Right now, I don’t have any words to give you but to reiterate the fact that it is totally possible to leave this addiction for good. It will always be around.
View it like this; there is a deamon within you. This deamon is too powerful; when its destructive power awakens it will break you up and throw you down to hell but this same deamon can also be tamed as power for greatness. Our success lies in accepting its presence, acknowledging it, being mindful about it and moving forward in life.
We have to put in real work. Through real discipline, burning desire for our goal in life we can tame this same deamon as our alley for greatness.

This will all change bro. Usually first 30 days are the hardest. Complete that first hurdles. Everything will come back to normal. Remember neuroplasticity, remember subconscious reprogramming; as you know our brain is like gelly. It is changing every instant. Look at the brighter side, be compassionate to yourself, be disciplined. Stop talking. Walk the talk. I also highly recommend you to start yoga as well. It is the greatest gift I have given to myself till now.

Hey brother, these words mean a lot. I don’t have words to express my gratitude but to tell you that I will always be with you as well. Together we will succeed. You are a committed, sincere man as well. We got this :handshake::handshake::muscle::muscle:

6 Likes

July 16

:white_check_mark: Deep work (1 hour)
:white_check_mark: Journaling
:white_check_mark: Sookshma Vyayam
:white_check_mark: asanas- Sarvangasan, matsyasan, sasangasan, markatasan, naukasan, pavan-muktasan, shavasan
:white_check_mark: Gayatri mantra chanting
:white_check_mark: Pranayam- bhastrika, Kapalbanti
:white_check_mark: Jalandhar bandha
:white_check_mark: Meditation (20 mins)
:white_check_mark: Cold shower at 7
:white_check_mark: Reading (Hatha Yoga Pradipika)
:white_check_mark: No junk food
:white_check_mark: Sleep at/before 11

:white_check_mark: Work: 9 hrs

:x: Mindful eating + mitahara
:x: Pray in the evening
:x: Wake up at 5 (6 am)

9 Likes

I read that article too. It was really amazing.

:handshake::fire:

5 Likes

July 17

:white_check_mark: Sookshma Vyayam, Soorya namaskar
:white_check_mark: asanas- Sarvangasan, matsyasan, pavan-muktasan, markatasan, naukasan, badrasan
:white_check_mark: Gayatri mantra chanting
:white_check_mark: Pranayam- bhastrika, Kapalbanti, bhramri
:white_check_mark: Jalandhar bandha (3)
:white_check_mark: Meditation (15 mins)
:white_check_mark: Gratitude journal
:white_check_mark: Reading (Hatha Yoga Pradipika)
:white_check_mark: Mindfully eat atleast 1 food
:white_check_mark: Sleep at before 10

Work: 5 hours

:x: Cold shower at 7
:x: Wake up at 5 (8:30 am)

Contemplate on :point_down::point_down:

14 Likes

Tag me bro …I want to challenge you for work 10 hrs…let’s see who is the king !

4 Likes

Duuuuuuudeeeee!!! What is that back muscles???:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: Those are some sexy Lats and Teres majors.:+1::+1::+1::+1: Maybe I should start climbing too

5 Likes

July 22

:white_check_mark: Soorya namaskar (3)
:white_check_mark: asanas- Sarvangasan, markatasan, naukasan, pavan-muktasan, shavasan
:white_check_mark: Gayatri mantra
:white_check_mark: Meditation (mind 15 mins)
:white_check_mark: Reading (Power over p*)
:white_check_mark: Mindfully eat (atleast 1 food)

Work: 6 hours

:x: Wake up (7 am)

9 Likes

July 23

:white_check_mark: Sookshma Vyayam
:white_check_mark: Soorya namaskar (3)
:white_check_mark: asanas- sarvangasan, matsyasan, pavan-muktasan vajrasan, shavasan
:white_check_mark: Positive Affirmations
:white_check_mark: Trataka
:white_check_mark: Meditation (20 mins)
:white_check_mark: Reading (Power over p*)

Work: 6 hrs (@_TIGER bro, for the first 7 days, I will try to keep the work hours around 6; then will increase and we will start our battle)

:x: Mindful eating + Mitahara
:x: Wake up at 5/4 (7 am)

7 Likes

There is no other way guys. I need to MAN THE FUCK UP. After every week I jerk off again.

I NEED TO MAN THE FUCK UP. Don’t give up on me guys… I WANT TO BURN NOW.

NO SECOND WAY. NO OTHER WAY. NO HIPPIE SPIRITUAL SHIT WOULD WORK WITHOUT DISCIPLINE.

THE ONLY ANSWER IS DISCIPLINE. DISCIPLINE. DISCIPLINE.

5 Likes

Guys please I need serious help now.

I cannot do it anymore …

Sorry for writing on your diary. I dont know what to do. I am feeling overwhelmed. I fucked my whole life. How long do I have to fight this ? I cannot stay at home and work because of this shit.