2021 last man standing challenge

DON’T MAKE THAT URGE STRONGER BY GIVING YOUR CONCENTRATION TO IT

I ALMOST RELAPSED YESTERDAY

Last night I had physical urges. I had lost previously to them. But this time, I survived!.

PHYSICAL URGES are different from TRIGGER URGES . I am totally free from trigger urges as I am neither using any social media nor am I watching movies, seasons or animes. Trigger urges are the cause of 98% relapses and they are the hardest to resist. So I completely took myself out of the trigger zone by

NO ENTERTAINMENT FROM SCREEN POLICY

and decreased 98% chances of relapse with this single choice!.

What remained was the second type of urges and risk. The PHYSICAL URGES . Yesterday, almost frequently throughout the day I had mental images of Po*n coming into my head. Here comes the second rule:

NO FANTASIZING.

So it just takes 5 seconds to get rid of that image by focusing on something else and not entertaining the thought and not reacting to it. The real threat came later.
At night, a mental image came again but this time a strong urge to PMO also came with it. For a second I panicked. I could not watch losing my streak and losing myself to this habit again after all this hardwork. Then I took a deep breath and thought, what is the solution to this. I know the answer. Think dammit!. Then it came to me, it was so simple!. JUST DONT FANTASIZE. GET UP AND DO SOMETHING ELSE. STAY BUSY. DON’T MAKE THAT URGER STRONGER BY GIVING YOUR CONCENTRATION TO IT.
And guys it worked!!!. I am so glad I did not relapsed yesterday. I previously lost to those physical urges by fantasizing and entertaining them making them stronger. I didn’t knew it was way more easier and simpler to deal with them than I previously imagined.I realized that PHYSICAL URGES are 10 times WEAKER than TRIGGER URGES!!!. It takes a lot of willpower to resist the Dopamine rush in your brain due to seeing a trigger but it is fairly easy to not entertain a physical urge thats only power is your concentration and does not causes that high of a level of Dopamine flood like that of trigger urges.

I am glad that instead of choosing level 100 difficulty road for recovery from PMO, I chose level 10 difficulty road. A road only filled with physical urges and not trigger urges. A road I did not dare to take for 10 years while trying to quit thinking I can resist trigger urges and I need entertainment from screen too, only to always fail later. A road with less threats. A road I know I can journey on more easily and successfully.
What’s your road to recovery?. Does it contain visual triggers that ALWAYS MAKE YOU RELAPSE?.

Choose your road wisely and don’t put hurdles on the road yourself.

11 Likes

Check in day 25 :white_check_mark:
Current streak on 26 day

2 Likes

Same problem with me … I have eliminated all triggers, just struggling with fantasising and physical urges

3 Likes

5 Likes

We men will always be men. We will always feel physical urges and be horny. But once we learn to live with our animal part and not be bothered by it… Then it doesn’t matter. Staying busy and not giving concentration to incoming sexual thoughts is the best way to deal with it. Soon it will become a second nature to control urges.

The solution to our desires is marriage but until then, we have to be strong and happy.

9 Likes

Check in :white_check_mark:
Current streak 70 day only 20 more for 90 many say you start to rewire at 90 already feeling the positive within
But goal is till infinity and beyond ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

6 Likes

Happy Birthday to the Legend @kostantinosNF ! :tada: :tada: :confetti_ball:

Your Current Streak is Day - 1180+ :trophy: I guess , Congratulations for it brother, :blue_heart:
You Deserve it, The level of Determination you have is just amazing !

You made it brother, You are Inspiration to every single one of us present in this community.
You have achieved greatness at such an early age.
I am not sure, whether you are reading this or not,
But If you are Bro, Share something with all of us, whenever you get time !
Wish You a long life !
You struggled a lot, Now It’s time for you to enjoy !
Don’t ever look back !

One Day I will be there as well, Just Wait !

:fire: :muscle:

15 Likes

Success is the cumulative result of small wins💪

Will power is a muscle which needs to be trained in order to make it stronger. However, Failure is part of the journey, afterall ROME WASNT BUILT IN A DAY

Doesn’t matter 1 day or 1 week or 1 month.

Celebrate small wins, strengthen that will power and don’t give up even a single day streak for 5 seconds of stimulation

Always remember " Its too much to lose"

5 Likes

I am not join Gym till now.
I am not able to overcome my weakness, laziness.
Whether Gym is helpful for Nofap journey or not?

1 Like

Absolutely… U need something to take mind off of fapping… Gym is my getaway🔥

2 Likes

Great work Bhai, Keep watch at all the participants.
And It’s the duty of all the participants to be Honest.
Otherwise this challenge will be of no matter.

Remember even if you fail here (on this challenge) but Reported Honestly you have drawed the game, you haven’t lost this challenge.

Because you will rise and fight against this shit for the next time with full integrity.

3 Likes

Sorry @_TIGER I was unable to post anything because of busy schedule.

The Biggest & Most Bored Motivation But Genius followed way is that Focus on your goals, put all your energy and efforts on them, even if you might not able to accomplish that goal, you will be satisfied with you at the end.
Satisfaction is the key to happiness.

Close your eyes now and take a deep breath and release, do this just as any urge strikes you and do it as many times.

You will see nothing remains in your mind but only a smile on your face. :blush:

5 Likes

check in
higher the streak is coming more confident i become,trying to be busy by studying and exercising added blocker for words also it is very good.

4 Likes

@lasha23 stay cool bro … :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::fire::fire::fire:you are doing great … :grin:

3 Likes

Check in
Day 25 completed :+1:

tenor (16)

9 Likes

Check in
Day 25 :white_check_mark:
Current streak: 25 Days

3 Likes

:heavy_check_mark: Check in
Day 43…

5 Likes