2021 last man standing challenge

You have a warrior spirit in your bro @NeverGiveup420. You are burning with motivation. Keep going like this; this struggle and pain will all become very meaningful in the long-term.

2 Likes

I am on 23 day (10 on my rewire counter)

1 Like

Thankyou so so much for this appreciation bro :heart::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::fire:.
I am more pumped now that I know I have warrior spirit :fire::fire::fire:.
We all are warriors with warrior’s spirit. We rise up every time we fall and try again stronger until we succeed.
Thanks bro… :blush:
Stay blessed

3 Likes

You don’t resist and fight the urges.You take its power away so it won’t fight you

Make the urges meaningless and powerless. How?.

1. Cut the source of urges. You get out of trigger zone so the source of urges is no more.Guard your eyes & look away.Close the screen, walk away from your computer and mobile. Lock your mobile with detox app for 1-2 hours. Stop checking out girls if in real world and not the screen.
    2.Then you meditate and talk to yourself the reality of urges and how you don’t need and don’t want PMO.Dont fight the urges.Talk to it. The urges are an internal conflict and you are the judge and referee. Defeat the urges with arguments, remind yourself of the horrible experience after last relapse, explain yourself the reality of situation and that the urges are a fake promise of pleasure. Make urges powerless and realize that following it is meaningless.
    Boom!!!. You just defeated the urges without sheer willpower and resisting.
    Now, what you feel is horny and not those urges before. These are the after effects of urges and sexual stimulation.Take a cold shower, do push-ups till tired, talk to family or trigger free friends or follow your hobby (stay busy and distracted) . Soon these effects will pass.

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JUST AVOIDED A RELAPSE

You are simply awesome!!!

Now make this your habit, stay away from triggers and YOU ARE FREE FROM PMO!!!

Adopt this strategy and you will definitely see results.

5 Likes

Bro @The_wild_perception you can always join Royal Rumble 100 Days Battle. Only 2 Rules are there: :point_down:

(1) EVERYONE GETS 2 CHANCES. AFTER THAT PERMANENT ELIMINATION.

(2) GIVE YOUR 100%. IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO, DON’T JOIN. YOU DON’T BELONG HERE!!!

If you are ready I can add you in the 5th Battle between @Sacred and @anon41607238 which started today.
About last man standing, its entry got closed in Jan I think. @_TIGER can clarify the rules bro.

2 Likes

Alright im up for 100 days battle @tagore

2 Likes

Add your name, age and Sharing code here bro @The_wild_perception

Your a Legend in progress :crown: … You soon will be a Legend

4 Likes

Ckeck in
Current streak 51, my brain is sharper benefit that i can see

2 Likes

12 Likes

Some of these steps were taken by all of us someday I’m damn sure
But now we are mature enough to understand life
:muscle:

3 Likes

Check in :heavy_check_mark:
Day 67 succesfully completed :smile:

#focusonmygoal
#keepmovingforward

3 Likes

Royale Rumble Check-in :white_check_mark:
Day 1 Completed

2 Likes

Check in :white_check_mark:
Current streak 66 days

1 Like

@Amit.NoAF… Thankyou very much bro :blush::grinning:
Seriously, your appreciation just boosted my happiness levels :heart:
May you reach the pinnacle of success in life and in NoPMO :fire:
Thanks again for your heart warming message
Stay blessed bro :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

On day 15 .:fire:check-in

Royal rumble battle 1 🤼🤼🤼

tenor (13) Check in
Day 21 completed!

7 Likes

@NeverGiveup420 Man congrats! You deserve it!
You have done everything in the right way!
:partying_face:

3 Likes

I relapsed in the 100 days challenge. Its probably better for me to first focus on myself and creating a good no fap plan. Because 100 days is just to big of a challenge right now. If it its okay with you guys i liked to stay in this forum because it gives me hope.

4 Likes

@alenzinho you are in last man standing challenge for 365?

2 Likes