2021 last man standing challenge

@Ayushp1995 @taubatseoranghamba half century :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

When you will feel urges , just come here and read all these check in. You will feel motivated.

3 Likes

CHECK IN

:white_check_mark: 5th JAN 2021

1 Like

When you feel anxiety, fear, boring, worthless life, it is the time to Bring Your Best

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
Enjoy every moment, even the flatlines.
Let’s keep going.
Day 17

8 Likes

His advices is phenomenal, but there are no flat lines. We are subject to having good days and bad days, the only difference is that when the day was bad we would console ourselves with PMO.

4 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:go go go :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Hi @shiva25 sorry for your setback, but wish you continue to post the article every day. We need your motivation!!

This is a long journey, don’t feel down after one setback. Carry on!

1 Like

We can make this year great, brothers! just keep faith in ourselves :smiley::muscle:

6 Likes

Check in day 6
Cs day 12

Curiosity got the best of me. :frowning: good luck kings. You are stronger than me.

2 Likes

Bro, if you are so confident then let’s do a 100 day challenge between you and me.

If you can go 1 year pmo free then surely 100 is nothing? :smirk:

tenor (2)

7 Likes

Zairoangelo 22-xs0qb8

You want to join the challenge?

Check in day 6
Current streak 36

Check-in
Day -6 :heavy_check_mark:
Current streak:-16 days with one night fall

1 Like

I am out relapsed on my 9 th day…
I was did edging for 15 mins , but while taking cold shower j leaked involuntarily

Sorry @_TIGER for letting down your belif in me…

From now I willbe strict till my exams are done 32 weeks … This 32 weeks are going to decide my life… Let’s see how it goes…

Thanks for inviting me in this challenge

5 Likes

DON’T WANNA RELAPSE?.. READ THIS

Day 10 or day 1000, a peek is equally dangerous. You must develop a second nature to not look at girls. Don’t look at girls’ pictures. Don’t watch seasons, animes and movies(except marvel movies that you have been waiting for). Don’t watch girls in street. This must be your habit. Only then 99% success rate is guaranteed. (provided you keep yourself busy with positive hobbies in time when u r bored).
I have read posts of people with streaks more than 600 and 1000 relapsing due to letting their guard down in hard and stressed time of life and it starts with a peek. IF THEY CAN RELAPSE THEN COUNTING STREAKS ABOVE 6 MONTHS OR 1 YEAR IS USELESS AND WORKING ON HABITS, DISCPLINE, WILLPOWER AND LIFE GOALS AND NO PEEKING IS A PRIORITY.
You have a strong habit of PMO. This pathway of trigger, action, reward and relapse will always be present in your brain. It will fade away with time by rewiring but the path will be recreated instantly when u drop your guard and watch arousing PICTURES. If u know how to ride a bicycle and don’t ride it for 3 years… The moment u ride it again you will get the hang of it instantly. So swear to not use bicycle ( don’t peek I mean).
You must keep yourself busy like people used to before Tv, smartphones, internet… If you read books and socialize with family and friends and take a walk or exercise instead of using screen for entertainment containing triggers every time u get bored or flatlined, YOU WILL NOT RELAPSE.
So… Make a vow… I SWEAR ON NOFAP THAT I WILL ALWAYS GUARD MY EYES, I SHALL NOT PEEK, PEEK IS PATH TO RELAPSE. NO PEEK NO RELAPSE.
I SWEAR I SHALL NOT USE SCREEN FOR ENTERTAINMENT. I SHALL NOT BE TASKLESS IN TIMES I AM BORED. I SHALL PLAN EVERYTHING IN MY DAY EVERYDAY SO THAT NO UNPLANNED RELAPSE COMES MY WAY…
I SWEAR I SHALL BE UNSTOPPABLE, I SWEAR I SHALL BE THE BEST VERSION OF MYSELF, I SHALL BE AWESOME.

4 Likes

HAVING URGES? READ THIS

Take a deep breath… Now think. You have been fapping all this time being semen free.It was like sitting in a totally silent room with no noise. Since this no PMO journey, you have been feeling this urge and feeling horny with funny feeling in your testicles. Your mind also wanders towards triggers. Now the silent room has a noise that is irritating you. But that noise is just the tick tock of a clock. Just let it run in the background and don’t be irritated by it. Take a deep breath. What do you feel in your testis? Is it a pain that you cannot bear? No… Just a funny feeling of being horny that you are not used to. It is manageable. It is even bearable if you accept it as a new normal, as a new energy and power. You can think, right?. What is 2 + 2? What is 5 x 10 ? Yes you can think if you put your mind to it. Can you move your fingers? Yes… You have control of your actions… If you can think and you have control of your actions and you accept being horny as a new bearable normal… Then it’s all good… Just stay away from screen and triggers, go talk to friends or family, take a cold shower, do 10 push-ups, drink a glass of water, or do your task like study…soon you will master your new normal.

5 Likes

@NeverGiveup420 :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::pray::pray::pray::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

2 Likes