2021 last man standing challenge

It would be difficult for anyone to understand that I don’t speak directly with, so this might sound stupid but I’m out of this challenge @_TIGER . Thank you for taking care of this topic. I’ve done what is meant to be “the last visit” as mentioned in the EasyPeasy book.

3 Likes

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished: @anon13059885 , we can’t change past but now stay away from chaser…this will take the one years benefit with in 15 days…so stay strong…bro
Take care … :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Bro you are in the elite level here in this forum. Read Easy Peasy again and don’t ever go back.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Still in the game ! How you guys doing ? Wish me luck for my exams !

@_TIGER thanks you so much for creating this challenge , without you I am not who I am now.

Huge respect for your selfless efforts and time …

4 Likes

Awesome !! @BN03 keep going freely … Best of luck for your exam… … :fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Can i be in?
My code - 1bso1p
Current streak - 14 days

Scoreboard updated… …

It’s just a fall forward, take care bro. Take the lesson and move on.

2 Likes

Check in :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords:

Checking in. Day 398

Checking in. Day 400

1 Like

Can i join this challenge bro @_TIGER
Current streak 33 days

This will expire in 3 months… I will create a challenge for 2022 … registration will open 2 months before January.One relapse means direct elimination … simple rule.

8 Likes

Thanks. Waiting here to be part of it. :slight_smile: @_TIGER keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am making one challenge in a year…which is very simple and hard… and you can set with in 2 months .practice and be ready in this 2 months and registered your name…the real game will start on Jan 1.

5 Likes

Hello nofappers …you have 3 months in your hand …do everything to achieve high streaks …now time to train in this short span of time…then take part in 2022 last man standing challenge.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.