2021 last man standing challenge

Amen :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

Sorry haven’t checked in for some time. Was down with high fever. Checking in 377 day streak. Hope everyone is doing well.

3 Likes

Take care and stay safe @desh1993

3 Likes

Thanks @Tagore you da best… Thank you for the help and motivation you ever gave me.
We will succeed together in this.
PS, you’re a legend as well, I still remember the time I looked upto you as a warrior.

2 Likes

check in day 195, feeling sad i have rheumatoid arthritis, so my hand pain is becoming worese +urges, so it’s like night mare

7 Likes

@lasha23 keep going bro…great !!:fire:

2 Likes

Day 169 completed!

It is a very important milestone for me. Will check in again after day 269​:handshake::zap:

11 Likes

@GOVIND-19 you must have travelled difficult journey so far. keep going and inspiring brother

3 Likes

Tell me about it! It makes everything you do from waking up to going to sleep and everything in between, 10 times more difficult. But it’s worth it!

Hopefully I will bro! All the best to you too!

7 Likes

Hope u are doing well too @Dvija :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m surprised there are this many people still on the scoreboard of this challenge :sweat_smile:

I’m hitting 300 days in roughly 12 hours.

Take care guys. One moment at a time.

7 Likes

Welcome to 300 days my man. The journey only gets more beautiful day by day. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Checking in Day 382. Stay safe boys and girls :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

6 Likes

Brother, i really want to know that what leads you to fap after such a humongous streak.

1 Like

Great “When Demand drops Supply Drops”.

2 Likes

No Fap =106 Days
Brahmacharya = 38 Days
No looking back…no looking back

3 Likes

Wrong thread comment :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I am paying for the fun, that was always told by people, that it’s free.
Rewiring is testing me like anything.

4 Likes

This is an insightful and genius statement :+1:

3 Likes

Me too. @ssuman
continuously paying with compound interest

1 Like