2021 last man standing challenge

Yeah man, I’m 17 and have no interest in women and marriage.
I feel being a Brahmachari is like you are on top, while rest are cowering at the feet of lust.
If you conquer lust , you are the best.
If you conquer life altogether by being a Brahmachari, you are god himself.

6 Likes

Check in day for 43 :white_check_mark: and for 44 :white_check_mark: :pray:

1 Like

I feel the same.

#NoRelapse

2 Likes

It’s absolutely true, I am literally experiencing this, my face is glowing all the time, focus and confidence both quite high, I am in love with no fap.

Day 106 check in :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Day 257 :white_check_mark:

Change yourself first the change in the world will happen automatically.

7 Likes

Nice quote, thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

Check in
Day 121 completed
it’s been a while since I updated, so…

4 Likes

Congrats again bro :fire::heart:
hail hydra!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot Macha!:heart::heart::fire::fire::fire::muscle::muscle:

Hail Hydra!

2 Likes

@tubludey2020 welcome to this community! :blush::blush: wait tagore will add you in Royal Rumble… :fire::fire::fire:.
This is 100 days challenge…
In this forum take part in every challenge. Either you will win or you will learn experiences. There is no loss.

3 Likes

Check in day for 45 :white_check_mark: and 46 :white_check_mark: :pray:

2 Likes

IS THAT ALL YOU’VE GOT?

I’ve been trying to get back on my streak since I relapsed at day 101 a month ago. But I cannot cross 5 days. Looking back, I realize that in my every relapse, I did a big mistake that could have been avoided. It could have been prevented. I did not give my 100% to nofap. That’s why I relapsed everytime.

So, I have no right to cry that I cannot quit PMO because I haven’t tried my best. Now, what I need to do is gather all the knowledge I’ve learned from others, from my previous all experiences, and all the tips that I learned from the rewire app. And use that knowledge to create a Master Plan to quit PMO. I will give it my everything. And I am sure that if I don’t hold back, if I am willing to sacrifice, I will definitely achieve a high streak again. Then it depends on me following the plan that I relapse or not after reaching beyond 3 digits streak.

So, LET’S GIVE IT ALL YOU’VE GOT BECAUSE YOU CAN DO BETTER!!!

4 Likes

Check in day for 47 :white_check_mark: and 48 :white_check_mark: :pray:

4 Likes

Day 335 boyos . Checking in

7 Likes

5 Likes

@Tagore kindly add me to the list… My code t21jgl…

2 Likes

This is how you started sharmaji…:sunglasses::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Kindly add me
Sharing code: t21jgl
Current streak: 0 days
Highest streak: 23 days
Target : 90 days

Bro @SincereDev i am willing to do atleast 90 days… Donno who this samaranjay is? Also i was not much active here these days

1 Like

I know bro :sweat_smile:, I was pretty messed up.

3 Likes