2021 last man standing challenge

Day 6 :white_check_mark:

I will Just keep moving forward until all my enemies are destroyed! :fire:

5 Likes

@Tagore I hope you’re doing well. Could you please add my name so that I can participate in this challenge?

2 Likes

Day 11 and 12 Check In :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Check in day 30 :white_check_mark: :pray::muscle:

3 Likes

Day 7 :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Check in . Day 317.

5 Likes

Legend ! Especial greetings to you​:drum::saxophone::trumpet::loudspeaker::postal_horn: @desh1993

3 Likes

I feel so motivated and respectful whenever i see people with higher streaks. Because I know how difficult it is to go through. I know what it takes to achieve those streaks. I don’t know why but i feel their journey so personal.

4 Likes

hahaha bro , you flatter me with this kind words. I am far from a legend. I still have some much more to learn. You too can reach a high streak too with a bit of hard work and perseverance . Never the less , be proud of yourself. I believe you are on day 38th yourself and it is the pandemic which makes it even harder to achieve this kind of streak and 38 days is by no means an easy task.

3 Likes

Day 13

Check in :white_check_mark:

Another day another urge defeated

2 Likes

@desh1993 Dekho Dekho kaun aaya sher :lion::lion:aaya sher :lion::lion:aaya…Haha :rofl::rofl:. Jokes apart, 317 days of no pmo is legendary man.

Currently i have nothing to be proud of except my will of no pmo for life. But, Iam working on myself to make me proude…to feel me proud. Keep doing checkins @desh1993 it inspires me / like me people.

2 Likes

Finally Day 8 :white_check_mark:

:clinking_glasses::fire:

5 Likes

Check In :white_check_mark:
Day 39
No fap for life.

5 Likes

Sure will definitely. The streak are just the fruit. However nofap and bramacharya is a beautiful lifestyle. But keep fighting bro. You are doing well…

3 Likes

Day 14 Check In :white_check_mark:

Hope everyone is doing well

3 Likes

No Fap, the thing you are doing.

4 Likes

Check In :white_check_mark:
Day 40
No Fap for Life

3 Likes

Check in
Day 3/1000