2021 last man standing challenge

@Tagore , can you please update the scoreboard on Royal rumble battle 10 ?

There are people who quit and I think few have used up their tries(2) in the battle.

1 Like

my sharing code wp6fd8

1 Like

ezgif.com-gif-maker (9)

10 Likes

I am here, so busy with my life. :smiley:

3 Likes

mission passed!
respect ++++++++
After drago, we are getting a party from you too :yum:

4 Likes

Congratulations @GOVIND-19 for reaching day 100 :tada:

Congratulations @Tagore for crossing day 90 :tada:

Now remember,
Pls dont let your guard down. Dont forget the reasons that made you quit PMO. Dont forget the regret you feel after a relapse.
Day 180 is the target. Its all danger zone till that.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot bro! Come to Bangalore! Party for everyone who shows up​:+1::joy:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Macha! Its been really hard recently and it doesn’t look like it’s gonna get better. But I’m no where close to where I wanna be. Not gonna stop until I get there

2 Likes

You have to make your life good by your own actions. Dont wait for things to get better. Do something everyday to make you happy and better.
Like exercise and lift weights. Or develop a skill. Find a new hobby.
I know you will be vigilant after hearing about so many relapses recently.

Best of effort will bring best of luck

3 Likes

Quitting PMO makes a space in your life.
You have to fill that space with happiness and awesomeness by your own ACTIONS and ROUTINES, otherwise temporary pleasure will look better than difficult and seemingly sad life. A life that can be made better by our own efforts.

3 Likes

Congratulations bruh @GOVIND-19 :beers::beers::beers::beers:.
May more to come!

3 Likes

Check in Royal Rumble :heavy_check_mark:
Current streak Day 1/100

2 Likes

@GOVIND-19 Congratulations for 100 days bro​:tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

@Tagore Congratulations bro. And, Thankyou for your Inspiration during my starting days in this app. Your inspiration gave a lot of power to me to transform. I still have many of your diary pages; suggestions to other companions screenshoted…and some of other brothers’ diary also i have screenshoted…for my regular dose of nofap…Am thankful to all those who helped me in the begining. At Day 32, today I feel I have found the pace and rhythm of my life. I have gained my confidence to take charge of my life… @Tagore and all my dear people here thankyou so much again​:balloon::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

@Tagore Hey, How do I add my name? I’m unable to edit the post…
Name: Sherlock221B78
Code: roxide

Check In
Day 2 and 3 (3/7)

Day 86 :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

Day 1 :white_check_mark:

8 Likes

Check in . Day 311 . Keep Fighting a good fight boys and girls <3

5 Likes

@Tagore i relapsed. Im out.
Ill re enter the challenge when im ready and out of this chaser effect. I know i just have one last chance left for the challenge. Ill make it count.

3 Likes

Day 87 :white_check_mark:

9 Likes