2021 last man standing challenge

OMG, look what I found,

Any form of addiction results in Decrease in brain matter at the front of the brain due to weakening of braking mechanism (to stop yourself from things).

The finding are insane I recommend everyone to please, just put out a minute of their time and read the damn page.

It will tell you about what has been happening to you , from a doctor’s perspective.

1 Like

Sure sister @sakshi11 . You have one more chance to participate in Royal Rumble 100 Days Battle.
Welcome brother @Gaelyang . Give everything you’ve got.
Iam Adding you both in the 13th Battle which just started yesterday.

Your opponents are @Dvija , @Michelebolo
@kanu . All three are real beasts. This is going to be a tough fight!

Please add your name and sharing code here guys @sakshi11 and @Gaelyang

4 Likes

Check in :heavy_check_mark:

Current streak Day 84

One Step at a time. One Day at a time.

3 Likes

Royal rumble finals checkin :white_check_mark:
Day 63

4 Likes

Day 30 CHECK-IN :laughing:

2 months?

2 Likes

Check day 1 completed :white_check_mark:

Hi, Nice to see everyone here. I’m on 16 Days of PMO and am at the absolute worst state, I feel like I may cave in any moment I loose focus of my goals and ambitions.

When are things going to get better?

3 Likes

How to join the challenge

1 Like

Check in
Day 75 completed

2 Likes

You maybe going through flatline bro @iaurakzai33 . Whatever happens don’t give up. Just move forward. If you give up all these negative feelings will go away for 3-5 seconds and will come back with double strength after some days or weeks.
Do workout, meditate, try to keep your discipline, talk with friends. Shit will get better. The clouds will move away and sun will shine. It had always been like that and always will be. This too shall pass.
Never give up mate

1 Like

Check in update
Day 17 done :heavy_check_mark:

Check in :heavy_check_mark:

Current streak Day 85

The best way to avoid going downhill is to stay off the slope- Woodrow Kroll

4 Likes

Close to Day 90 Come On Bro @NeverGiveup420 You can Do It…:+1:

2 Likes

Yes… Just 5 more days to go…Im very excited :grin:

Thanks bro :blush: :+1:

2 Likes

Check in day 2 :white_check_mark: complete. But l and really distracted by web comics how l avoids not read web comics because l wasting my 1hour this is totally not usefull Or makeing me distracting my goal any tips give me please :pray::pray::neutral_face:

1 Like

Count me in buddy. I would like to join it.

Royal Rumble finals check in :white_check_mark:

Day 64

5 Likes

@_TIGER count me in buddy
Sharing code: oncguw

@ADI1221 bro entries are closed for whole year in last mam standing challenge. You can take part in Royal Rumble. Talk with @Tagore . He will add you.

1 Like

@Tagore Pls count me in the Royal rumble challenge