2021 last man standing challenge

Relapsed- Sorry to disappoint brothers.
I will be better with God’s help.

5 Likes

5 Likes

That is good advice, I just think that we should learn to respect the other gender rather than looking at them with perversion, that’s all it will take, and reading easy peasy is really really helpful, I have only read it about 50-60 percent yet and PMO is already dead for me.

4 Likes

Yes exactly…
Our prefrontal cortex part of brain can be trained to look at other gender with respect but our animal part will act on its instincts. So no matter how pious you become or how much enlightenment you achieve, as long as you are a man, you will feel animalistic attraction towards other gender.

So… The rule is simple… Guard your eyes and no peeking. Develop your respect for opposite sex in mind but still, no peeking.

7 Likes

@nofapstar123
That’s it👍
You made the right decision :smile:
Thanks for your support brother. I’m always glad to read your comments. :blush:

6 Likes

TAKE FOR EXAMPLE

The blinder/blinkers that riders put on horse’s eyes sharpen horse’s concentration and prevents horses to be distracted from periphery.

LIKEWISE

Our soul is the rider of our body. And no peeking/guarding of eyes/ no entertainment from screen are the blinders that help us from SERIOUS PMO DISTRACTIONS

Without blinders, people get distracted and relapse. Sooner or later, people acknowledge their animal instincts and that they need blinders.

8 Likes

Right brother! Keep going! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

tenor (5)

10 Likes

Check in
Day 14 completed!:muscle::triumph:
That’s 2 weeks done bros!

4 Likes

Can i make a entry…???

1 Like

The 365 days challenge is closed but the 100 day challenge is still open. You can enter there. Ask @Tagore to add you! Don’t worry he’ll add you, he’s a nice dude

5 Likes

Or if you are a newbie and if you find 365days or 100days a bit too daunting then I recommend you join the master challenge. It’s organised by @JonSnow001. It’s quite progressive and is always open. You can just search the master challenge in the forum, it’s easy to find

5 Likes

Haha😂
The peaky blinders

4 Likes

Check in :heavy_check_mark:
Current streak: Day 23

6 Likes

Check-in :heavy_check_mark:
Day 14
Current streak:-24 days

2 Likes

Self Made Meme