2021 last man standing challenge

Yo are so cool man, hehe. Thumbs up for the great work. More power to you.

3 Likes

thanks so much @Tagore for the amazing challenge, it has absolutely boosted my morale to keep going!

2 Likes

Great job @Tagore
Thanks Brother…

2 Likes

We are strong, when we’ve a strong companion like you.
Thanks @Tagore for the kind words.

2 Likes

Check in :white_check_mark:
Day 7
Thanks @Tagore, i will try my best.

1 Like

Check in :heavy_check_mark:
Current streak Day 66

1 Like

Royal Rumble finals Check In :white_check_mark:

Half way to 90 days :relieved:.

8 Likes

Thanks for the motivation. @Tagore

1 Like

Glad to hear that the challenge is helping you push harder guys!
We got this. None of us are going to give up. We all are made of steal.

Brotherhood:muscle::muscle::handshake::handshake:

21-13-27-images

9 Likes

Day 12 Check-in :white_check_mark:

Feels good for a change as usual😉

3 Likes

Check in
Day 57 completed

5 Likes

Report for battle No. 10. I am still active, going from day 6 to day 7 in few hours. Today for the first time i felt some urge, so I’ve closed my nose and mouth and stoped breathing as long as I cold handle. It worked quite well, my urges faded away for few hours. That trick I’ve learned from somones comment in this app. Thank you man. Good luck, do not go to the dark side, stay strong.

3 Likes

check in :white_check_mark:
Help, please!
I have had 7 days fresh. i worked out, running, pull up, took cool shower everyday. I got urge sometimes because of social media but everything was under my control, i scrolI away instead of looking at this. I slept at 12pm, kind of late. But last night i had wet dream, why did it happen to me :((. Do i have to stop here ? Im 26 and is wet dream normal ?
Note:before i start nofap, i M once a week, i do P three per week, easy to fell urge, also get wet dream when i do P before go to bed or really tired. Do those things is the reason ?
Update: i found that it absolutely normal, i am still here and on the fight to PMO with you guys.

1 Like

Totally normal…its a good thing… Dont need to reset the streak…
You don’t need to say why did it happen to me.

Just chill

2 Likes

Check in :heavy_check_mark:
Current streak Day 67

1 Like

My target is to stay clean this year. Let’s see, if it could be accomplished. Thanks to all the peeps out here for this challenge. We will go the distance this year. I’m sure of it.

One day at a time… One step at a time… We can do it. We can do it. Let’s make history everyone. Let’s go…

4 Likes

I understand, i research and found that is absolutely normal, may be the recovery. Thanks, i just keep going.

1 Like

Yes. The semen produced has to either be absorbed back or removed. So wet dream removes excess semen. It happens to every male. Frequency varies for everyone. Later in recovery, frequency decreases to once a month or so.

4 Likes

I am on my 102 days streak…the starting was good but since last week I am having continuous night fall…I don’t understand what’s wrong.I am not looking out any content whatsoever.

3 Likes

Yo, I wonder why everyone worries a lot about nightfall.

Its a hint to tell you that you are on the right path and that you have enough semen to nourish that energy back into the body and if it’s excessive,the body just expells it ,which is absolutely subconscious and uncontrollable.

Be proud that Nofap has shown it’s benefits,don’t be silly and relapse because you have lots of nightfalls.

I insist people to take nightfall in a positive way and tell themselves that they are on the right path.
What else do even need in life?
You already know the benefits,just move on with your life.

Stay Strong Folks!

4 Likes