2021 last man standing challenge

Can I join?

I have 11 day streak now

Day 16 :white_check_mark:

My mind is tricking me to break this unclean streak and make a new clean one, I peeked once in this week. But I choose to Fight, Relapse is not an option

I will Keep moving Foward until I achieve Freedom! :clinking_glasses::fire:

5 Likes

Royal Rumble finals check in :white_check_mark:

Day 101

5 Likes

Its all in the mind. Keep calm and observe. Just don’t react. :heart::crossed_fingers::heart:

3 Likes

Awesome content bro… Its just like what Bruce Lee said - “Be like water. Water does not fight with rock, it simply rises above it”.

We have to rise above our sensual desires, and first step of doing that is No-Fap

7 Likes

What is Brahmacharya? First of all, let us understand the meaning of Brahmacharya. ‘Yajnavalkya Samhita’ states: कर्मणा मनसा वाचा सर्वास्थासु सर्वदा | सर्वत्र मैथुनत्यागो ब्रह्मचर्यं प्रचक्षते || “Brahmacharya is abstaining from all kinds of Maithuna or sexual enjoyment forever, in all places and in all conditions- physically, mentally and verbally.” The great sage Vyasa said: ब्रह्मचर्यं गुप्तेन्द्रिस्योपस्थस्य संयमः | ‘To abandon the pleasure gained through the sexual organs by restraint is defined as celibacy." Lord Siva said to Goddess Parvati, सिद्धे बिन्दौ महादेवि किं न सिद्धयति भूतले | “O Parvati! What is there on this earth which cannot be accomplished if one has control over his sexual fluid?” That is, all powers reside at the divine feet of the Enlightened Urdhvareta (one who is able to sublimate his sexual energy through the practice of yoga). In fact, Siddhis (divine powers) become his facile servants. Such a Sadhaka can attain Self-Realisation within a short span of time. Even the gods (deities) have attained immortality through Brahmacharya". ब्रह्मचर्येण तपसा देवा मृत्युमुपाघ्नत | इन्द्रो ह ब्रह्मचर्येण देवेभ्यः स्वराभरत || “The gods have conquered death by Brahmacharya and penance. Indra, the King of gods, has attained a still higher status, through the self-discipline of Brahmacharya.” (Atharva veda: 1. 5. 19) Brahmacharya is the supreme penance Lord Siva said: न तपस्तप इत्याहुर्ब्रह्मचर्यं तपोत्तमम् | ऊर्ध्वरेता भवेद्यस्तु स देवो न तु मानुषः || “Celibacy alone is the supreme penance. Of course, other penances (such as keeping fast and silence etc …) are good in their place, but they are all inferior to Brahmacharya. That Urdhvareta saint who has done penance over the restraint of the sexual organ is not a human-being but God.” Brahmacharya is also hailed in Jain scriptures. तवेसु वा उत्त्मं बंभचेरम् | “Brahmacharya is the supreme penance.” Preservation of semen gives life Semen is found in a subtle state in all the cells of the body. Just as the buttermilk is thinned after the butter is removed, so also, semen is thinned by its wastage. The more the wastage of semen, the more the body deteriorates and weakens. The preservation of semen is the secret of good health and longevity, and of all success in the physical, mental, intellectual and spiritual planes. He who has even a little bit of Brahmacharya will tide over a crisis of any disease very easily. One who follows Brahmacharya strictly is usually not afflicted by any disease. That is why, in scriptures, it is said: मरणं बिन्दोपातेन जीवनं बिन्दुधारणात् | “Death is hastened by letting out semen from the body. Life is saved and prolonged by preserving it. Semen is the real vitality in men. It is the hidden treasure in man.” “There is no doubt that people die prematurely by letting the semen out of the body; knowing this, the Yogi should always preserve semen and lead a life of strict celibacy.” - Siva Samhita In Jain Scripture, it is said, अबंभचरियं घोरं पमायं दुरहिठ्ठियम् | “Of the myriad vices, lust is the worst.” ----- (Dasa Vaikalika Sutra : 6.17) ‘Atharva Veda’ declares: व्रतेषु वै वै ब्रह्मचर्यम् | “Celibacy is the supreme religious observance.” After Dhanvantari, founder of Ayurveda (Herbal Medical Science) taught all details about this science, his students enquired about its keynote (essence). In the reply, master asserted," I tell you that Brahmacharya is truly a precious jewel. It is the one most effective medicine-nectar indeed-, which destroys diseases, decay and death. For attaining peace, brightness, memory, knowledge, health and Self-realisation, one should observe Brahmacharya, the highest Dharma, the highest knowledge, greatest strength. Of the nature of Brahmacharya is verily this Atma and in Brahmacharya it resides. Saluting Brahmacharya first, the cases beyond cure, I cure, Aye’ Brahmacharya can undo all the inauspicious signs." All the sages, saints and founders of religions have sung the glory of celibacy. The great Yogi Gorakhandtha, chanting in praise of semen has said, कंत गया कूँ कामिनी झूरै | बिन्दु गया कूँ जोगी || “As a fair lady grieves due to separation from her beloved, so does an ascetic (Yogi) due to his separation from his semen.” “By the power of the composure of the semen, one will become just like Myself.” ---- Lord Siva How is semen formed? According to Ayurveda, from the digested food chyle is formed. Out of chyle comes blood. Out of blood comes flesh. Out of flesh comes fat. Out of fat comes bone. Out of bone comes marrow. Out of marrow comes semen. Conversion of Dhatu at every step takes a period of five days. Thus semen is the last Dhatu that is formed out of food. It takes approximately 30 days and 4 hours to complete this cycle. Scientists believe that an intake of 32 kgs. Of food produces 800 Gms. of blood, which in turn forms only 20 Gms. of semen. Now, you can see how precious the semen is! Modern medical opinion Eminent European Medical experts also support the statements of the Yogis of India. Dr. Nicole says, “It is a medical and physiological fact that the best blood in the body goes to form the elements of reproduction in both the sexes. In a pure and orderly life, this matter is reabsorbed. It goes back into circulation ready to form the finest brain, nerve and muscular tissues. This vital fluid of man carried back and diffused through his system makes him manly, strong, brave and heroic. If wasted, it leaves him effeminate, weak and physically debilitated and prone to sexual irritation and disordered function, a wretched nervous system, epilepsy and various other diseases and death. The suspension of the use of the generative organs is attained with a notable increase of bodily, mental and spiritual vigour.” If the spermatic secretion in man is continuous, it must either be expelled or be reabsorbed. As a result of the most patient and preserving scientific investigations, it has been found that whenever the seminal secretions are conserved and thereby reabsorbed into the system, it goes towards enriching the blood and strengthening the brain. Dr. Dio Louis thinks that the conservation of this element is essential to strength of body, vigour of mind and keenness of intellect. Another writer Dr. E.P. Miller says: “All waste of spermatic secretions, whether voluntary or involuntary, is a direct waste of the life-force. It is almost universally conceded that the choicest element of the blood enters into the composition of the spermatic secretions. If these conclusions are correct, then it follows that celibacy in life is essential to man’s ultimate well- being.” The cause of magnetic personality According to Dhanvantari, the sexual energy is transmuted into Ojas or spiritual energy by pure thoughts. It is called sex sublimation in western psychology. Sublimation is not a matter of suppression or repression, but a positive dynamic conversion process. It is the process of controlling the sex energy, conserving it, then diverting it into higher channels and finally converting it into spiritual energy or Ojas shakti. Ojas is the cause of attractive personality. If you see any person who is outstanding in his works, whose speech is impressive and thrilling, has lustrous eyes and a magnetic aura on his face and awe-inspiring (charismatic) personality, be sure that he has stored up Ojas in his brain. This stored up energy can be utilised for divine comtemplation and spiritual pursuits (Self-realisation). Assuming that an ordinary man consumes 32 kgs. Of food in 40 days, yielding 800 Gms. of blood, which in turn will yield only 20 Gms. of semen over a period of one month. A person will be able to accumulate about 15 Gms. of semen in 30 days. And one-month accumulation of semen is discharged in one sexual intercourse!

Courtesy - https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/2gqc2l/must_readyoga_and_ayurveda_research_on_nofap/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

6 Likes

Day 17✅

I have finally made a decent streak on my birthday :confetti_ball: it’s because of Support of You Guys that I am able to cross my highest streak after falling after ever 3 days. But Because I have failed numerous times, I know exactly how to deal with urges.

I will keep moving Foward until all my enemies are destroyed :fire::clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Keep going … 17 to 170 days journey

2 Likes

Happy Birthday bro… :birthday::partying_face: Keep rocking

1 Like

Can I join?
Code-pvoodh

1 Like

Happy Birthday @rewire_user :tada::confetti_ball::balloon:

1 Like

Check in day 40 :white_check_mark: :pray::muscle:

1 Like

Thanks Brothers @SincereDev and @Dvija ! :blue_heart: :smiley:

1 Like

I remember you … Hey bro how are you ??? You can join in royal rumble.wait @Tagore will add you…

3 Likes

20th Royal Rumble Battle Announcement :fire::fire::fire:

On the red corner we have @maya

WWE-Raw-Roman-Reigns-accepts-Drew-McIntyres-challenge

On the violet corner we have @chhava

,Keep your eyes on each other’s counter guys. Give everything you’ve got! :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Please add your name here guys and please give your sharing code

Happy bday man @rewire_user
Bring out the beast within! This time make shit happen!

1 Like

day 90 check…

5 Likes
  1. ब्रह्मचमप्रय णतष्ठामा ं वीमरय ाब् ॥ ३८॥
    brahmacharyapratishthayam viryalabhah

By the establishment of continence energy is gained.

The chaste brain has tremendous energy, gigantic will power,
without that there can be no mental strength. All men of
gigantic brains are very continent. It gives wonderful control
over mankind. Leaders of men have been very continent, and
this is what gave them power. Therefore the Yogi must be
continent.
- Swami Vivekananda, Patanjali Yoga Sutra.

3 Likes

Brother @ssuman , reading this post motivates me to even give up marriage altogether. What a powerful post! Thank a lot for sharing this man.

How futile is this f*ing s!!
From my own experience I can say with 100% conviction that lust is the number one reason for my downfall. I am planning to be brahmachari till age 32. For 10 years I’ll try to follow strict continence along with 8 breaks of Brahmacharya (Darshan, sparshan, keli, kirtan, guhya, sankalpa, adhyavasaya, kriyanivritti). Along with this I’ll also pratice Hatha Yoga. Only after I establish myself as a writer in this world I’ll think about grihastha asrama or marriage.
Brothers, @_TIGER , @zorim you guys with me?

3 Likes