2021 last man standing challenge

It is a good idea I’m Ready.

2 Likes

@richard21 @Zeusss

Awesome, thanks for your support! :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging me bro. But I already have a time table . And also I am not ready for any kind of challenge now. Someday I will join you.
Peace . And thanks

1 Like

@Nick9 thanks for inviting me! Now give me more details about the challenge. Because I workout 5/7 days and play badminton for atleast an hour almost everyday. So just by doing that, if I’m in the challenge then I’m in. But If I need to do something extra then I’ll have to skip on this one

2 Likes

I agree with @richard21 seperate post will make fitness challenge more productive
@Nick9 thanks for adding me but currently I am having constant mood swings and marked many task as active. I need few more days to settle down. possibly next month (march)

2 Likes

@GOVIND-19

EXAMPLE

You’ll pick one of any of these post and Exercise. After completing the workout, you’ll check in with the group to let them know that your workout is complete. For every workout completed you get a point +1. You pass the monthly challenge if you get a minimum of +16 points. Anything less than 16 points is a Fail.

Also, if you noticed, some workout post have levels. A person has the option to start on level one for 1, 2 or 3.

If you complete your workout on Level 1 then you only get +1 point. Level 2 is +1.5 points. Level 3 is 2 points. WHOEVER HAS THE MOST POINTS WINS.

If a workout post doesn’t have levels but sets, 1 Set of every exercise = 1 point, 2 Sets = 1.5 points, 3 Sets = 2 points

*Be sure to pick and post what you’re doing so you can get credit.

The GOAL is to aquire a Brand New Body. A NEW Mind needs a New Body to reside in. Endorphins is better than dopamine.

So we’re doing Cardio + Muscle Building.

2 Likes

Royal Rumble Battle IX Announcement :crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords:

On the red corner we have @Gokura and on the green corner we have @Baban1

A new Warrior @ayushbantaiji has joined in the violet corner

Keep your eyes on each other’s counter guys. Give your 100% :v::v::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Add your name, sharing code and age here guys @Gokura and @Baban1

It would be great to have a separate challenge for workout bro @Nick9 . But we have to form some rules for it right? Do you have something in mind?

2 Likes

@Tagore

https://rewirecompanion.com/t/2021-last-man-standing-challenge-for-365-days/41804/2773?u=nick9

:crossed_swords: Royal Rumble Check-in :crossed_swords:

Day 40 :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

“Fitness Challenge X21XFebruary”

:white_check_mark:1. @mr.change
:white_check_mark:2. @The_integrous_one
:white_check_mark:3. @zendyajah
:white_check_mark:4. @richard21
:white_check_mark:5. @Zeusss
:white_check_mark:6. @anon60348276
:white_check_mark:7. @Nick9

This New Challenge starts Tomorrow!

EXAMPLE

You’ll pick one of any of these post and Exercise. After completing the workout, you’ll check in with the group to let them know that your workout is complete. For every workout completed you get a point +1. You pass the monthly challenge if you get a minimum of +16 points. Anything less than 16 points is a Fail.

Also, if you noticed, some workout post have levels. A person has the option to start on level one for 1, 2 or 3.

If you complete your workout on Level 1 then you only get +1 point. Level 2 is +1.5 points. Level 3 is 2 points. WHOEVER HAS THE MOST POINTS WINS.

If a workout post doesn’t have levels but sets, 1 Set of every exercise = 1 point, 2 Sets = 1.5 points, 3 Sets = 2 points

Beginner level = 1 point, Intermediate = 1.5 points, ADVANCED = 2 points.

*Be sure to pick and post what you’re doing so you can get credit.

The GOAL is to aquire a Brand New Body. A NEW Mind needs a New Body to reside in. Endorphins is better than dopamine.

So we’re doing Cardio + Muscle Building

*Go to www.darebee.com for more workout options!

*Since we’re halfway through the month of February, the Goal is to abtain 7 points minimum.

3 Likes

thankyou for invite me… i absent for this haha :grin:

1 Like

@zendyajah

Wait your not joining?

First of all thanks brother for considering my opinion,

It’s a great idea brother,
also I have been thinking of joining gym after my exams.
And a specific challenge for exercise would be great !
Where we can record the journey of the transformation of our body.
I support you in carrying forward your idea bro @Nick9 ,

But the problem is my exams are going on so, I might not be able to join it in this month and the next.
But I am sure many will get benefit from it. And this will also help them in their nofap journey !

Good Luck Bro

You motivate us a lot by putting all those motivational images :fire:

3 Likes

@rewire_user

No problem man. I’m happy that you gave me your input. Don’t worry about February’s Challenge. It’s all good. But where can we document our transformation? I guess we can do here. @_TIGER said that this Challenge is going to be the 3rd part of the Last Man Standing Challenge.

2 Likes

6 Likes

:muscle: :fire:

3 Likes

Check in :heavy_check_mark: today
Day 67+

Relapse is tough makes us feel mesreable but we should keep moving forward :confounded::persevere::disappointed::disappointed::confused::expressionless::neutral_face::relieved::smiling_face::sweat_smile::laughing::grin::smile::smiley::grinning:

4 Likes