Check in
Day 23 completed!
hrrtehhuhhx

12 Likes

check-in✅
Day 23 :white_check_mark:
CS: Day#205

4 Likes

@AmanJain please give us some motivation if you have time .
@anon13059885 @JumpingBuddha @Angelo34 @rhybha @JonSnow001 we want to learn from you …

9 Likes

Very powerful words bro @JonSnow001. I agree with you, 100%
Iam also going through the suffering as a penance for the posion I injected into my Brian in the form of PMO. As we go further things will get better and better. But if we decide to give in it’ll only result in increasing the pain. I’ve never seen anyone saying: ‘man I just did pmo. I feel great’.

Pmo is poison. The worst poison humanity is fighting with right now.

We are the pioneers in being injected with it. But that doesn’t make us victims to that filth because:

We are kings of our lives!!!

7 Likes

100%, big time. Words to be tattooed on our minds :+1:

5 Likes

:sweat_smile:
@_TIGER I have many things noted that I’ve gathered during my time doing NoFap. Not to brag or anything, I’d recommend reading my notes on recovery here:

Maybe something is useful, maybe not. Either way, it’s mindset first, then anything else.

Take care guys.

6 Likes

:heavy_check_mark: Check in
Days 41…

3 Likes

Check in
Day 23 :white_check_mark:
Current streak: 23 Days

1 Like

Check in day 24 :white_check_mark:
Current streak on my 25 day

1 Like

Check in :heavy_check_mark:
Current streak: Day 33

1 Like

Day 26

Furthest Ive ever been✔️

2 Likes

Check-in Day 18 :white_check_mark:
Royal Rumble

5 Likes

Bro @anon41607238 did you relapse? Yesterday I saw that your counter was back to zero.
And bro @StealthChopperinbond your counter is showing 7 hours.
Guys, you all have a responsibility to sincerely report here when you relapse. This is a very serious challenge; not child’s play. After all, we are here to help each other. All of us are together in this!

9 Likes

Repeat after me

I DON’T CRAVE PMO.

I DON’T NEED PMO.

I DON’T WANT PMO.

Do this every night before sleeping , every morning after waking up and every time you get an urge. Soon this will be imprinted in your subconscious as a reality.

KEEP CALM AND SAY NO TO PMO.

7 Likes

Yeah bro I relapsed Yesterday morning 4 am forgot to report here sorry

2 Likes

@Tagore , I think there is a mistake in royal Rumble challenge, the rules stated that everyone gets 2 chances and then there will be permanent elimination. I relapsed in the last man standing challenge then I got into this challenge then i had my 11 days streak and then i again relapsed, my current streak is now 2 days. But in this challenge i only relapsed once, I didn’t get my second chance and yet there is a :x: in front of my name

2 Likes

Guys pls visit Dr.Trish Leigh YouTube channel , she is a cognitive neuroscientist & certified sexual addiction recovery coach .she will help you better in PMO recovery.

2 Likes

Wrong concept don’t say this.
You can say : i am very happy. I am going to achieve everything in my life …recite any positive thoughts.
When you will say I don’t want pmo . You are thinking about pmo …

7 Likes