2021 last man standing challenge

Thank you :relaxed: for your motivation. We all will conquer this habit.

3 Likes

Bro, I also want to be the part of the Royal rumble.

1 Like

41091deb792a6965e3e95e1d7afea6835d6adac5_00

Check in
Day 22 completed!

7 Likes

I wanna take. Part in 100 day challenge… @Tagore i had added details… Didn’t get added till now

2 Likes

Oh, sorry brother @The_wild_perception, I thought I had added you before. I’ll add you now itself.

You can add your name and details in the 23rd column of the Royal Rumble scoreboard i.e. in 5th Battle.
Bro @StealthChopperinbond you can add your name in 24rth column.
Both of you are in 5th battle with @Sacred , @anon41607238 and @Rohit_114

Give your 100% :v::v::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Done @Tagore… Added at 23

2 Likes

day 52,today i attended all my classes (4 hours) ,exercised with weight 2hours,learned subjects (2hours) bennefit of nofap for me is having time to improve and do things that i enjoy.this comunity made me realise that i am not fighting this addiction alone. :heart: :orange_heart: :facepunch:

7 Likes

83 days in

Wanna share my thoughts on my experience so far

This is the first time I’ve come this far. For the last 2-3 years, had recurring body aches, inflammation in my body, etc. Basically it felt like my body was a prison.

Now, things have changed dramatically. Every morning i wake up refreshed and look forwars to the day and body feels light as a feather. No efforts uncomfortable aches etc.

This is the best thing that has happened to me. Feels like I’m born again.

8 Likes

:heavy_check_mark: Check in
Day 40 …

3 Likes

There have been 50% of people eliminated so far.

4 Likes

Check in
Day 22 :white_check_mark:
Current streak: 22 Days

3 Likes

Check in day 23 :white_check_mark:
Current streak on my 24 day

7 Likes

Check in :heavy_check_mark:
Current streak: Day 32

4 Likes

g35k1euktmz11

8 Likes

STOP COMPLAINING HOW YOU FOUGHT URGES WITH DIFFICULTY.COME ON MAN.USE SOME COMMON SENSE!!!

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING THAT YOU HAD A VERY DIFFICULT TIME FIGHTING URGES?. STOP THIS NONSENSE!!! YOU CREATED THOSE MONSTERS!!!

Bro, why are you putting yourself in trigger zone?
Why are you putting yourself where you have to fight the urges created by seeing triggers?
Why are you using social media when you know it’s dangerous and you can relapse in a moment of weakness.
Please stop using social media. Stop watching movies, seasons and animes( if u do). Stop checking out girls. Guard your eyes at all times forever. (not just 90 days or 1 year or 2 year and so on).
I have been there. I have relapsed 10000 times in past 10 years and had to fight the urges with willpower and always failed. Now I am quitting getting entertainment from screen and I don’t feel urges. It’s my day 32 and for past 3 weeks I felt no Urges!. Just had to adjust to low Dopamine routine without screen. I am feeling discomfort, insomnia, lack of focus sometimes and anxiety but I can deal with that by staying busy, spending time with family and friends, exercising, taking cold showers and meditation. I see triggering mental images sometimes but it just takes 5 seconds to focus attention on something else. Just 5 seconds!!!.

Urges are an internal conflict between your desire to get more Dopamine after seeing a trigger and your determination not to relapse.

If there is no trigger, there is no monster Urge. The monster urge which feels like a Dopamine rush inside your brain forcing you with extreme persuasion to relapse. That’s the cause of 99% relapses. And your created that monster!.
If there is no trigger, then only low level urges remain that may come due to horniness or fantasizing. Fantasizing can be stopped and horniness is just a 10 minutes game to adjust to. Just accept Horniness and don’t think it’s a big deal. It can be totally lived with, after all YOU ARE A MAN!!!. If it’s getting difficult controlling horniness then you can take cold showers. Stay busy. Believe me, fighting urges is nothing compared to horniness. Urges are level 100 and horniness is level 10.

Don’t choose level 100 difficulty by yourself with the intent to win the game but always lose when you can select level 10 and win easily.After all, your goal is winning.

There are no monsters except what we create for ourselves.

You create the 98% relapse risk urges by not quitting screen and not getting out of magnetic field of trigger zone and it always makes you relapse. You can decrease that 98% chance of relapse by just quitting screen. Then follow a productive, positive, healthy, happy routine and the chances of relapse are down to 1 % but never 0.
If your relapse risk rate is 100%, please use some common sense and reduce it to 2 % then use discpline to follow a routine to get to 1% risk.
Please follow the only path to recovery, all other paths are flawed big time. Guard your eyes at all times. Follow the trigger free path. (That’s a million times easy path when there are least Urges). And stop complaining.

THIS IS THE TRUTH THAT SOONER OR LATER YOU WILL ACCEPT!.BETTER ACCEPT IT NOW THAN LATER.

12 Likes

I am sorry if I am somewhat harsh in this post :sweat_smile:. But this is my expression. I am far from perfect. I am also in danger of relapse if I don’t follow the rules. I don’t think I am enlightened or a monk. I just write what I feel is right and will help others and also me. After all those years, I finally have the greatest hope and I am just afraid of a relapse and this keeps me accountable to my principles, reminds me of my own rules I preach others and guides me.

4 Likes

Bro! It is Common, not commen. Please correct it.

3 Likes

Thank you bro, many of us needed it! :smile:
Your posts hits hard!

4 Likes

Day 17 Check-in :white_check_mark:
Royal Rumble

6 Likes

Haha :joy:. Thanks bro for correcting… I knew something felt wrong about the spellings.

2 Likes