2021 last man standing challenge

Depends on what is your definition of an addict. During my pmo days , If I was alone or bored , I would either watch ■■■■ or If I had the money I would visit hookers. So I think that would qualify as addiction.

I am so happy to see you getting clean @desh1993 . No need to apologize. Your high and rising streak is enough to motivate us. It shows you honour your commitment and that you are sincere and dedicated.
Whats the use of daily check in if one is relapsing every alternative day?
I feel really happy when I see ppl like you with high streaks. Its not only a number but a mark of perseverence; sincerity; commitment and your strong will…strong hunger for change.

5 Likes

Oh man. You have no idea how much this comment has made my day. Thank you very much for your lovely comment. I really appreciate it. Yes you are correct, it is just a number what matters is the perseverence and commitment which is all present in the members here. Once again, thank you very much :grin:

6 Likes

My Check in - Royal Rumble 100 Days Battle 21
Day 6/100 :rage::rage:

@tubludey2020 is also consistent and diligently fighting with 7th day :triumph::triumph:

This Battle is going to be long :fire::fire:

To I am a Peasant and @Tubludey2020 a Commoner

But I will cross the Emperor badge :prince::prince::prince::prince:

1 Like

Check in .Day 342 check in

3 Likes

Check in, urges are realy hard i was googling about something and inappropriate result showed, i fastly turn off the tap, tip never use yandex search

2 Likes

Check in day for 54 :white_check_mark: ,55 :white_check_mark: ,56 :white_check_mark: ,57 :white_check_mark: :pray:

2 Likes

You win @tubludey2020 bro… Keep it up… But i will try again but in small battles

hi bro
im in… please add me

ysub 22M-1bd86e

1 Like

Royal Rumble Finals Check in :white_check_mark:

120 days completed :relieved:

Deeply grateful for this community :blue_heart:

9 Likes
  1. Masturbation makes you weak, it drains protein and calcium content in the body

2. Masturbation creates nervousness and neurological problems

3. Masturbation is one of the main cause for erectile dysfunction.

4. Masturbation addicts you even if you taste it for one time. Controlling it is a very big menace.

5. Masturbation creates drowsiness; you will be sleeping most of the time after ejaculation of your sperm. You will experience a damn tired

6. Masturbation causes stress and strain in your mind and soul.

7. Masturbation also affects us psychologically, it creates depression after ejaculation and makes one feeling bad on his own.

8. It is possible for vigorous masturbation to cause mechanical trauma to the penis. In some cases, this can lead to Peyronie’s disease, which is caused by increased scar tissue within the penis.

9. Masturbation cannot be done simply, it needs to see, touch, indulge or, at last to think of a sexual practice/ sex organ of the opposite sex. This is more harmful that the image in your mem- ory that you see could not be erased easily. This will lead you to a noxious problem that you cannot see any girl/ lady/ women without a single thought i.e., sex.

10. Masturbation leads you to illegal contacts because the urge increases day by day and finally will lead to the search of a source for sexual pleasure.

11. Over masturbation reduces your sperm count.
    Couples who desire to get pregnant should not masturbate. Because of low sperm count you will not be able to have any kids.
    Another reason why you might have a bad Married life ahead if you don’t stop.

12. The seminal fluid that gets released on masturbation contains proteins that are needed for many metabolic activities and cell formations. Proteins are the building blocks of our body; ejaculation often will create you to be lean and distracts your metabolism of muscle building.

13. Ethically masturbation is wrong; you think of X/Y and do sex of your own. This hinders your values and respect for others.

14. Masturbation wastes your time and makes you useless.

15. The pleasure of masturbation never lasts for long time.

16. Masturbation creates more problems as you lose your memory and thought-provoking ability.

17. Masturbation is not the end of your desire; you may be fooled by your own practice. It will never give you a solution or a satisfaction but seems that it gives.

18. It is not needed in any way to your sexual life that it has to be practiced without fail.

19. Trouble forming emotional bond with others.

22 . It forces you to isolate yourself from the real world.

1. It causes an excessive loss of blood. Remember it takes 80 drops of blood to produce one drop of sperm.

2. It decreases the natural animal heat in the body.

3. It weakens the very delicate and fine nerves and veins of the sexual organs resulting in sexual impotency.

4. It weakens the eye-sight and reduces its normal limit of vision.

7 Likes

Damn sick homie!!! Good going bro. Don’t stop, won’t stop!

Hail Hydra!:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

And I know day 120 is ok and all but you know the real day for celebration is day 123​:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Bro keep posting and motivates other.

3 Likes

Please put # after space then write your streak… It motivates other… Everyone thinks it’s difficult to attain high streak. We have to break this type of mentality…

3 Likes

Waiting for that :joy::fire:
Hail hydra!

1 Like

Noted. Will do :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Checking in Day 345

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: brother @desh1993 put a hashtag at the beginning of the sentence and write the sentence after giving one space, it will become bold

Like this

5 Likes

Is it true brother?.. @_TIGER

2 Likes

ya @_TIGER just told me hahahhaa.

1 Like