2021 last man standing challenge

Check in day for 51 :white_check_mark: , 52 :white_check_mark: , and 53 :white_check_mark: :pray:

3 Likes

I want to join sir but i am not able to find my sharing code.

1 Like

Congratulations bro @Tagore on crossing 120 days :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Welcome Back to the Forum Brother ! :clinking_glasses::fire:

Here is How you can find your sharing Code,

Once You find it, Mention @Tagore He will add you in Royal Rumble
Good Luck buddy !
Prove yourself that You can do it.
Find out the best strategy which works for you.
Stay strong :muscle: See ya !

1 Like

@Tagore I want to join
My sharing code: 2ov27i
I am on 28 days streak, super hard mode. No PMO, no browsing/watching garbage digital content like social, news, games, youtube, netflix etc. All websites and apps in my block app.

2 Likes

@Tagore i want to join.
I am on 1 day of streak.

1 Like

can you tell how you blocked the apps , i tired some apps from plaustore but it didnot work for me as i removed the app from the recent apps the whole thing backs to normal i manually need to restart it . So brother help me please.

Royal Rumble 22 Announcement :crossed_swords::crossed_swords:

On the red corner we have @Viru0003

2640fe567205eca6-600x338

On the green corner we have @Themonk1 mon

Keep your eyes on each other’s counter guys. Give everything you’ve got :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Please add your name and details here guys @Viru0003 and @Themonk1 and please give your sharing code.

2 Likes

T

Thanks brother @The_integrous_one . When strong men like you are with me, nothing can stop me :muscle::muscle::muscle:

Viru
Sharin Code : 1ql5jx

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:haha thankyou bro.
I feel like checking in now

Royal Rumble Finals Check in :white_check_mark:

Day 115

I pray everyone wins.
Thanks a lot bro @Tagore for starting this Royal Rumble challenge, it was a huge push for me when I was down.

Lost count of days in this challenge…but checking in :white_check_mark:

I use blocksite app. I installed it on laptop chrome and edge browser and on my android phone. It syncs the blocked sites list between all these devices. I set password in the blocksite app to prevent myself from unlocking and uninstalling it.

1. @Themonk1
    My sharing code 2ov27i

Sharing code: 88zaxh

Current streak is 341 Day Streak. Apologize for not checking in regularly. Have been quite busy during past few days.

In essence, Stay busy boys and you will not stray from this path !

4 Likes

Bro @desh1993 how can guys with addictive tendencies stay busy?
These are haunting us frequently

Great to see your streak

2 Likes

When I was an addict the main trigger for me to do pmo was when my mind was idle. So i changed a few things. When I got bored , I would quickly occupy myself to do something. Perhaps learn something new , read about something or meditate(this has helped me alot) . Meditation also helps alot when it comes to urges/temptation, it would quickly empty ur mind.

4 Likes

You were addicted earlier? And still at this Streak?:flushed:

3 Likes