2021 last man standing challenge

‘Do You Have Some Fetishes,’ If That is the Case Then You Are Fanatazing That Fetish While You Went To Sleep and It Pops Up When You Are Not Able To Sleep.

This Video Will Help You To Overcome This Situation. :point_down:

3 Likes

@nofapstar123 Thanks brother, I see this method is being discussed in community.I will surely try it.

2 Likes

@AmanJain Yeah you are definitely right brother, that’s the case, I guess
I will definitely give it a watch !

1 Like

The problem is everytime I see a new girl in ads and especially ads of alt balaji for ex. Or some of my celebrity crush.
I don’t want to think about that but since unwillingly I watched that I start to recall it during the boredom of night and empty mind , devil’s home.
That happens with me.

1 Like

I will Also Try This Method From Today, Because

We Are Fanatazing That We will Do This, We will Do That, With “THAT GIRL or BOY” “DAYDREAMING”.

≈> And This Behaviour Develops Beacuse We Have Watched ■■■■. And When In Our Daily Life We Are Not Doing Good We Do This For Dopamine Spike and the Other Time we do This When Any Trigger Comes Infront Of Us.

This Is The Root Cause Of Our TRAP

2 Likes

Yes You Have Mentioned The Right Trigger

ALT Balaji :rofl::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: RIP.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Yeah brother this is the only root cause !
We have to eliminate it and get into the process of recover.
Congo brother @AmanJain , You have got control over it to some extent, I will too not give up and give my best again this time.
But with one soul purpose.
Not to lose again.

1 Like

I WISH I HAD THE POWER TO BAN THOSE SHITTY APPS :rage: :angry:

5 Likes

Check In :white_check_mark:

Day 228 :trident::fire:

2 Likes

@NeverGiveup420 You Are Taking A Long Time To POST. :laughing:

2 Likes

@Influencer
Bro… Thankyou very much for your very kind words of appreciation. These words dont let the fire in my heart to die out.
Honestly, without you all guys, i would have relapsed. I am no leader. I just post my thoughts. The thing is, KNOWLEDGE INCREASES BY SHARING. For 10 years, I was struggling alone. But here i found myself in everyone of you guys. I wanna help myself. To HELP MYSELF i need to SHARE what incomplete and error prone KNOWLEDGE and MOTIVATION i have with others.

I AM SELFISH.
I KNOW TO QUIT THIS ADDICTION, I NEED TO INCREASE MY LEVEL. TO INCREASE MY LEVEL, I NEED TO HELP OTHERS INCREASE THEIR LEVELS TOO.

Learn from not only your mistakes but also from both the experience and the mistakes of others. Then you will grow very fast. More than you could alone.

5 Likes

Haha… Nice… :joy:

2 Likes

From what you wrote, i think your fantasizing is the root cause.
1.You had no prior urges.
2. You fantasized… You thought.
3. Your thought became your action and you looked for your mobile to search.
4. Then you relapsed.

So if you did not fantasized, you would not relapse.
To not fantasize, I HAVE A VERY AWESOME SOLUTION THAT I USE.

When a sexual thought comes, or a sexual image pops up in your mind. Dont focus on it. Immediately shift your attention to another thought. Like ticking of the clock in your room. Listen to the sound of your breath. Or the sound of traffic coming from your window.

It will only take 5 seconds. Your new self planted thought will take root and old sexual thought will die out. Maybe you will get a little horny. Your penis will be erect. But it will be half erect due to incomplete thought and it will regress to normal size.

Soon, it will become a habit. Whenever a sexual thought or fantasy will come in your mind, as a reflex action, you will immediately shift your focus.

Stopping your breath is also a very powerful method…

Make a rule… Say to yourself
I will not entertain sexual thoughts and fantasies.

Also, try to avoid visual triggers. Make a rule… No social media at night. Or dont use it for 90 days or 120 days until you gain strength to use it.

1 Like

@rewire_user dont worry bro… You just need 1 week of practice to become a master in changing focus to another thought… Its easy… Just try it and in no time you will be breaking all time streak records :muscle::grin::+1::fire::fire::fire:

@NeverGiveup420
Dude , you are a leader to me and to many of us here, streak doesn’t determine leader it’s the mindset that does, I mean it , keep motivating us whenever you are free.
I had taken this screenshot several days ago , i don’t know who posted this but it is really good

Stay strong everyone

1 Like

@Influencer wow man :blush:…Thankyou very much. I’m humbled and grateful…I will keep posting and motivating…:grin:

Check in
Day 46 completed.

2 Likes

What happened bro
I an from up

No I don’t see news
Because the anchors sitting and shouting are good triggers for me to go out of control , and relapse

Brother @sakshi11 are you from up??